Thread: Whats the best Psp game out right now?

Default Whats the best Psp game out right now?

I have a psp and i barely use it cause i got tired of my (nba street showdown) ..

What game shuld i get? i was thinking of socom navy seal- fight night round 3- metal gear- mlb the big show....but i cant decide.

fight nite should be dope... try gta l.c.s. there was a dope game i saw .... i forgot the name of it fam. why not check: www.gamespot.com
    click the psp section. you can find anygame your looking for.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hmmm... Let's see here...

Best fantasy racer = Wipeout Pure

Best realistic racer = Ridge Racer (at least until Gran Turismo 4 comes out)

Best Platformer = Daxter

Best Puzzler = Luminies

Best Shooter = Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Best Action = GTA: LCS
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook
    Hmmm... Let's see here...

Best fantasy racer = Wipeout Pure

Best realistic racer = Ridge Racer (at least until Gran Turismo 4 comes out)

Best Platformer = Daxter

Best Puzzler = Luminies

Best Shooter = Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Best Action = GTA: LCS

thats a pretty good list.... id cosign to that.

need for speed is a good one too! MLB was a sneak suprise too.. i dont usually play sports games but this one was awesome!

and of course... the homebrew galore!!

Veteran Member

Bloohook said it best, in fact, I am a huge gamer and a game critic. Bloohook just about told you the absolute best games on the psp in their own genre, its not even funny, he nailed it on the head. However, as for sports, its a toss up. I personally feel most sports games are the same shit. Wait for mlb in april/may, but right now my favs. are, ridge racer, bleach 2, mega man power up, and syphon filter: dark mirror.

But to tell you the truth, the nintendo ds DOES have better games. But that is just my opinion.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

You know what? I totally forgot about Need for Speed.

But yeah, that's about the creme of the crop of the PSP lineup for now. Most anticipated game of the Quarter = Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins

That's gonna re invent the classic

And I'm with you Ic, the DS does have a better line up
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

metal gear sucks monkey toes....

get socom - good business

I have MVP baseball too... good business...

fight night 3 - graphics are nifty

Fifa 06 - good business....

CONservative goverMENt

if u liek wrestling then Raw vs Smackdown '06 is a gd choice the graphics are to great but dere considering the wide range of stuff there i to do on the game ive playing since the release d8 n still i havn't done everything and if u wanna get a game that will be out in the near future then Splinter Cell Essentials is a must have.

Personal favorite: Pro Evolution Soccer 5
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Veteran Member

Best Sport's game is winning eleven 9, fifa 06 fucking sucks. And it's called street fighter alpha 3 max, dumb ass. By the way, I think it's a stupid idea cause there is no infratructure mode, so whats the point of getting sfa3m? Unless you have xlink kai, then yeah you can play other people on the net.

Socom is good, but syphon filter is alot better, trust me.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by pale kris
    ^ i got the name wrong on the video game...so sorry.........i'll try harder next time to meet your standards. lmao what a fucking retard u are, hahahaha......you can tell this guys never had sex before! now go make love to your video games you homo
    Dude are u everywhere I go. Man, and what is with this thing about me not having sex. Thats twice today, on xbox live im whipping ass and I rub it in his face he goes: "haha, you gay, I can tell you never been with a bitch, I'm 16 and I had more pussy than you." What does sex have to do with me. Im confused. I have had sex before, put how is saying to me that I'm a virgin supposed to make people like pale kris cool.

Can someone please help me and explain that to me?

Pale kris, you have said that i'm gay like 10 times already. You still mad that I catch you lying about movies and games and that you probably cant figure out why your life sucks. Or maybe cause you make your life suck, and try to piss everyone off. Ok pale, from here on out, I will make your life suck for you. You will be miserable. Oh, by the way, I am a geek, and I know every geeky thing in the book. Good luck in the future.

easy gentlemen easy....

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

try marvel nemesis

rise of the imperfects..shit is raw

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

pale kris... why do you go from forum to forum beefing with people? im starting to see a re-occuring theme...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by pale kris
    again, i rest my case, lmao u keep insulting yourself, self esteem much? and oh no! here on out you'll make my life miserable? not on a forum pretty pretty pleeze! hahaha, sorry, dude, but i don't spend my days online 24/7 like a nerdy fuck like u. And what do u mean do i follow you? i posted here first, YOU responded, i made a thread about spiderman, YOU responded, lmao get your facts straight moron, stop embarassing yourself. Don't you get tired of making yourself look foolish? lmao what a retard, i don't even need to diss you, you diss yourself with every word you type.
    You're right my fault, I did respond first. So, I'm making a truce. I said that on the other forum. The gekk comes out, and when people state wrong info or obvious shit I lash out. But, seriously you need to stop wasting post unless what you say is new, current, or truthful information. But I have no beef anymore, otherwise it will become tiresome, and we be both boring each other to death.