Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latinos using Ni@@a

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    look up the actual definition of the word before you say ignorant shit
    Lmao. Im white so you know I dont say the word, but ive seen whites/mexicans/asians say it alot lol

me 2 man, its so stupid, malbe the thing i hate most about the word is that people try to asign it to certain races and sht.

it's just another word I dont use except when I'm saying lyrics along with a song...and I dont mind when latino rappers like B-Real use the word.

when rappers use it i dont care asmuch cuz i cant tell them not to since i don kno em, but some rappers od, like busta

" There were no Latino slaves."

Learn Ya History Dunny "Tianos" Were the
    First Slaves Than They Brought African Slaves Over ...Which In Turn They Where Forced To Bread With Each Other Hence Creating The "Boriquen" Indian Black Slaves.....

Also The Word "Nigger" Wasnt Used On A Black Man First It Was Used To Describe British Chimminy Sweepers After They Finished Chiminy Sweepin Cuz They Were Sooo Dirty In The Early 1400 Hundreds Also The Word "Nigger" Mean A Dirty Man ...And Because Africans Were Naturaly Black They Where Labled This And It Continued Thru The Slave Days Of The Americas Which The TAINO Was The First Slave Thru The Crusade Ships Which They Merged Into The Americas Look It Up And Expand Ya Mind.....

When I Call Apon My Niggas It Aint Derogatory And Its Accepted Cuz We Don Dirty Deeds Together ...We Dirty Men Of The Streets We Real Niggas And Color Is Pigmintation Son WE STRUGGLE TOGETHER WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND AGAINST WUN ANOTHER ...Now White People Thats Another Subject .........They Shouldnt Say It

i think i'm high

damn man i'm sick as fuck right now, sweating like a fiend....

but you guys really need to find something better to do /w your time...because shit like this is pointless

Realness

i hate the word and only use it for fun
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

im white
    i dont use it
    i say ninja (it just sounds funny)
    and what do u NINJAS think bout the word NEGRO i heard some1 said it ment black object wtf is up wit dat

Some people like to act like they're special because they are black and their ancestors were slaves. Well guess what? Your not as special as you like to think. Hispanic/Latins from certain countries were enslaves as well, and lets also not forget, *TADA* white people! Many Northern European countries were enslaved, particularly the Irish and Scottish and even long before that, the British. I know people would hate to imagine that white people were actually enslaved too, because that would go against thousands of people's racial bias, but face the facts: Blacks/Latinos/Hispanics/Whites have all been enslaved.

And as for who "nigga" is entitled too, since it makes people feel special, it refered to black people. Where are you guys getting this bullshit that nigga just reffered to slaves in general? "Negro" = "Black" "Nigga" became a slang term for "Negro". Nice try anyways guys.

EDIT:
    and what do u NINJAS think bout the word NEGRO i heard some1 said it ment black object wtf is up wit dat
    Its called Spanish.

First of all....this is one dumb thread...

Nigger means ignorant... nothing more nothing less..

and for you to say there were no latino slave takes away from anything intelligent you are trying to convey, thats a moronic statement.

My mom is probably darker than you and had she been alive before her time, she MORE THAN LIKELY would have been consider to be black. The fact is that our roots trace back to africa whether you know it or not.

and I got a question for you, you think its okay for a black man to say what up nigga to another black man? Thats hypocritical... One blood.

peace

CONservative goverMENt

Oztradamus

"I say NIGGA 100 Times each morning, It makes my teeth whiter" Paul Mooney

Wu Vatican

first of all, everyone came out of africa and white skin developed over 20,000 or so years because of natural selection and the need for lighter skin depending on where people migrated.

second off, every kind of race has been enslaved at one point or another.

third i know plenty of every kind of race that say it in the same terms, they use it derogatorally, and just in every day talk like someone would use dude or dun or man or god or what have you.

to be honest i think at the words root it's filthy. no one should use it. it makes you sound ignorant. it makes anyone sound ignorant. and that whole africans embrace it because its part of their heritage is garbage to me. why keep perpetuating one of the grossest violations of what it means to be a human? peace love and rise above.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

It is an idiotic word, no matter race their is no justifying saying it. If you are of slave decendent calling eachother it is demeaning to your race. If you are not of slave decendent and saying it you are either an idiot or a racist.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

I don't get why anyone including black people say it.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon