Thread: Soccer

Blatter was probably under great pressure like Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Anyway, the US will put a pressure on Putin but he won't care, countries like that don't fold over some boycott-threats. And nobody gives a f about Ukraine no more.

Australia should be there instead of Qatar. I agree. Qatari WC will be a commercial flop. Nobody will go there in the middle of winter.
    Last edited by SL33; 06-03-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Banned

Fuck the World Cup it shouldn't be held here. FIFA demanded we halt other sports for the WC and now our government want the $45m back from FIFA
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah FIFA does have a rep of absolutely raping the host or candidate countries. They forced Brazil to change some laws regarding alcohol in stadiums. Brazil had banned it because of alcohol related deaths at matches and well FIFA didn't like that so they forced the Brazilian government to change the law so people can drink fucking Budweiser, which shouldn't even be classed as alcohol in the first place.

Anyway more FIFA scandal, an executive admitting to taking bribes for the 98 and 2010 World Cups. Now the FBI is also looking into the 2018 and 2022 bids along with Swiss courts. Shits gonna get hectic. Funny thing about the 98 and 2010 world cups, the country that lost the chance to host was Morocco on both occasions. Can they themselves go to courts and sue FIFA? The gates of hell have truly opened.

I had no idea that the WC was gonna be held during the winter time?!
    I knew there were talks about it, but it would conflict with the regular season league games?

Id like to see the WC in Australia (Or USA), If Australia do get it , I hope there's better conditions and terms. Budweiser is goblin piss in a can, I dunno why people buy it !

good info gents

I think Russia will get stripped and the UK will get the WC
    who knows

We can only wait to see what happens

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Banned

FIFA I'm pretty sure that FIFA didn't pay tax on any dollsr they made in Brazil too but the Brazilian government had to put up millions to host it and FIFA don't pay shit but keep all of the profits. It's telling when a lot of Brazilian football legends were saying that the WC shouldn't be there. Romario was spot on.

FIFA want the other codes to stop for like 8 weeks while the WC is on if we host it. Who the fuck are FIFA to demand that? Lol. The other codes didn't support our bid so it wasn't as good as it could have been, not that it mattered. The GayFL get nothing out of it but upgrading stadiums helps NRL, union and the A-League too but we don't really have the stadiums to host it anyway. FIFA don't want more than 2 stadiums in a city to host it but we've only got like 5 cities that could host games. Melbourne has a 100k rectangle stadium FIFA don't want and then Sydney has 80k which is shit and 45k which needs upgrading and Brisbane has 55k and that's it. Everything else is like 20-30k stadiums.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    IBudweiser is goblin piss in a can, I dunno why people buy it !
    Repped, tastes like a puddle, shouldn't be allowed to be called beer.
    -----------------------

Banned

American's wouldn't know a good beer anyway. I remember that Eric bragging about being a beer connoisseur naming Dos Equis as a top beer

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    I had no idea that the WC was gonna be held during the winter time?!
    I knew there were talks about it, but it would conflict with the regular season league games?

Id like to see the WC in Australia (Or USA), If Australia do get it , I hope there's better conditions and terms. Budweiser is goblin piss in a can, I dunno why people buy it !

good info gents

I think Russia will get stripped and the UK will get the WC
    who knows

We can only wait to see what happens
    The plan is that all the major leagues already have a winter break apart from England so they would just move their 2-3 week winter break a little forward to November December. Problem with that is that some countries in Europe take the winter break because its fucking winter and you can't play so moving it forward a month would still mean they would need to a take the actual winter break. The only advantage of that is that the top players would be fresh due to the seasons just starting.

I don't think the UK could afford hosting a world cup, I would fucking love it but doubt it will happen. I can see FIFA stripping Qatar but not Russia, that is not happening. It would be seen as politically motivated and it would also cause trouble in UEFA. I mean if Russia bribed its way to 2018, then they will just turn around and say 'oh wait the main investigation is about France 1998', The French bribed their way to host it so the European high and mighty stance doesn't apply as much as UEFA and Europe would like it to, they just as dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    FIFA I'm pretty sure that FIFA didn't pay tax on any dollsr they made in Brazil too but the Brazilian government had to put up millions to host it and FIFA don't pay shit but keep all of the profits. It's telling when a lot of Brazilian football legends were saying that the WC shouldn't be there. Romario was spot on.

FIFA want the other codes to stop for like 8 weeks while the WC is on if we host it. Who the fuck are FIFA to demand that? Lol. The other codes didn't support our bid so it wasn't as good as it could have been, not that it mattered. The GayFL get nothing out of it but upgrading stadiums helps NRL, union and the A-League too but we don't really have the stadiums to host it anyway. FIFA don't want more than 2 stadiums in a city to host it but we've only got like 5 cities that could host games. Melbourne has a 100k rectangle stadium FIFA don't want and then Sydney has 80k which is shit and 45k which needs upgrading and Brisbane has 55k and that's it. Everything else is like 20-30k stadiums.
    Your right FIFA didn't pay a dime in tax with the money made in Brazil, they took all the profits while Brazil footed the bill. That was just one of the problems Brazilians had with the tournament along with FIFA lobbying for laws to be changed but also the waste of money. Can't remember the name but the stadium in the middle of the rainforest which was super humid and nobody could play there. The stadium cost like $200million and the city only had a 3rd division side. So its not even being used now, FIFA didn't want the location of the host cities to be to close to each other so the Brazilians went and built a stadium from scratch in the middle of nowhere for just 3 fucking games. Brazilian governments fault to obviously towing the line like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    American's wouldn't know a good beer anyway. I remember that Eric bragging about being a beer connoisseur naming Dos Equis as a top beer
    lol thats just a fucking crime.

FIFA is a shame for football. If Quatar doesn't get stripped, I can see another huge shitstorm coming their way, and rightly so. If it do happen, I at least hope football fans will have the brains to boycott the entire world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

the only thing good about dos equis are the commercials
    either than that its a bootleg version of corona

lol Back to the topic, the English media are making a meal out of it.
    They are really hell bent on trying to get the WC.

I dont think anyone would boycott the WC , there are just too many hardcore supporters.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Wanted Juve to win but at the end of the day Barca were the better team the front 3 was a little too much for Juve, although I think Juve played incredibly well yesterday and there was a moment after they scored when they dominated the game. Was a good final.

More FIFA revelations, FIFA paid the Irish FA 5million Euros to drop legal action after the Henry handball in the France - Ireland world cup qualifiers. Just god knows how much more of this shit has gone on. The English media are on FIFA's case just because they want one of the worlds cups to be given to them. However even if Russia or Qatar are stripped of their world cups, i think the FIFA members who are probably annoyed at the British press will give it to someone else which would be funny.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Cro v italy this week and we aren't allowed a crowd
    Last edited by Frank Drebin; 06-08-2015 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Documents reveal new details about crazy domestic abuser, Hope Solo. It will probably be another double standard, since she's female.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/documen...ry?id=31590895

I have tried to watch some of the womens world cup. Its pretty poor to be honest, the games are slow and the quality is just not there. Also a lot of female players simply can't control the fucking ball, maybe its from the artificial pitch i dunno but some players truly lack the fundamental skills football requires.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

http://www.petitions24.com/stop_mism...internazionale

can you be so kind and sign this petition? Help my stupid club Inter to see that selling Kovačić is idiotic.
    bring back begongo!!