indeed, gotta start somewhere lmao
    Retired.

Belgium - Spain : 0-2

the new coach is shit

the players are still lacking

think I'm gonna support the national team of Vatican City from now on
    Retired.

Banned

Roberto Martinez made no sense. Belgium pissed away their golden generation. Maybe hazard will be good enough in 10 years to emulate Ronaldo
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Joe Hart isn't an elite goalkeeper but it's great he's moved to Serie A. English players are too scared to leave their comfort zone and I think that's partly why they're an international failure. It's no surprise that Eric Dier is one of if not the best young English player and he was trained in Sporting Lisbon.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

^^I read that he was accused of financial irregularities back in 2006 already. dude's a massive cunt. he bodied himself now haha
    Retired.

Banned

He's a shit manager anyway lol but I guess you can say the media out tactic-ed him

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Benteke scoring fastest international goal. I watched Belgium against Bosnia and they looked very good.

San Marino scoring first away goal in 15 years, fucking epic. Some of the Euro standings have been surprising, the Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan are both in good positions.

Really wanted Sam Allardyce to stay on as England manager just for the entertainment.

Fatih Terim highest paid manager in international football, still doesn't have a clue. He puts that midget Emre Mor upfront against Iceland and they literally raped him. Emre Mor will be a class player if he learns how to pass, like actually giving the ball to someone else, I hope Thomas Tuchel can sort him out.

Banned

Apparently Frank de Boer is going to get sacked, he's been in the job for 2 1/2 months and they're already looking to replace him, that's a shame because he's a good young manager but there's a few poison chalice jobs in football and Inter is one of them.

Argh that cancer RB Leipzig keeps on winning, fucks sake

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah de Boer could've known he wouldn't stay long.

He had a good job at Ajax but I applaud him for trying to grow unlike that failure of a Wenger.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Very difficult for a coach who has never played or coached in Serie A to do well. Inter have a great squad but he has lost something like 7-8 games and with the amount of money Inter have spent to get back into the CL its just not good enough. The new owners of Inter are the same gazillionaires who have spent 1bn on their chinese team and have big plans.

Banned

I wouldn't call the Inter squad great tbh and he needs more than 2 months to get it going, they've already had 8 managers since mourinho left. Keisuke Honda was right about the fickle nature of Italian football, well he was speaking on Milan but it's true for the rest too

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Apparently Frank de Boer is going to get sacked, he's been in the job for 2 1/2 months and they're already looking to replace him, that's a shame because he's a good young manager but there's a few poison chalice jobs in football and Inter is one of them.

Argh that cancer RB Leipzig keeps on winning, fucks sake
    Can't remember a team that is as hated as RB Leipzig are. They be throwing pig heads at them as stuff.

I don't think Inter have an exceptional squad but they should be doing better. Certain managerial styles simply don't work in Italy and de Boer's is one of them. In all honesty I think the days of the god-tier Dutch managers has gone. They laid the groundwork for all major teams but its better to have them in charge of the youth set up instead of the A team in footballs current climate.

A similar thing can be said about Mourinho at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Can't remember a team that is as hated as RB Leipzig are. They be throwing pig heads at them as stuff.

I don't think Inter have an exceptional squad but they should be doing better. Certain managerial styles simply don't work in Italy and de Boer's is one of them. In all honesty I think the days of the god-tier Dutch managers has gone. They laid the groundwork for all major teams but its better to have them in charge of the youth set up instead of the A team in footballs current climate.

A similar thing can be said about Mourinho at the moment.
    Wouldn't have Mourinho anywhere near a youth set up tbh. I think he should take some time out of the spotlight and get his confidence back together.

The rest of your post is pretty much on-point though. Right now I would probably rank Koeman as the best Dutch manager around.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.