Thread: Soccer

PSG offering 222 million for Neymar. That's rich.

^^ la liga saying they will get eufa to investigate under Fair play rules trololo

trololo this!!

ffp has allowed the richer clubs to carry on spending while smaller clubs across europe have to abide by the rules. So the once tough competition you got from teams in Eastern Europe has disappeared, they don't have the same income as the bigger clubs. They cannot compete without going into debt, if they can't buy those good players they can't go far or be competitive in Europe. The bigger clubs can spend all they want, doesn't matter if the club makes a loss. PSG ain't breaking even let alone making a profit. Yet UEFA doesn't say shit. typical.

Banned

PSG reckon they made more money than Barca or Real lol UEFA just need to hurry up and set up a super league and be done with it. The amount of money the select few teams have backed by oil pimps is ridiculous. €222m for the transfer fee alone is fucked up.

FFP is a piss take too. They ban teams from Eastern Europe and give €10,000 fines to premier league teams. The whole thing is a wank.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i dont mind the sillyness of fee's

what a do mind is a backwards ass country like qatar, with crazyhuman rights abuses, is marketting itself and is still allowed to advertise the biggest events, even tho they have crazy human rights abuses.

if the country never had that shit. i wouldnt care what they spent their cash on

dont really cared 222 for neymar. we just need to accept that, every year the prices will be XXX higher. due to clubs not needing to sell, and the amount of cash in the game..

lol thecraziest shit is i've heard fans who pay for kits/season tickets.. moan like crazy.. yet they still pay towards their club and watching it

if it pisses you off so much. boycott it/. if not .. people should enjoy the achievements of their fave teams.. after all their clubs glory is personal glory for them..
    trolololo

PSG ain't making money anywhere near Madrid, Barca, Bayern or the top premier league clubs. They don't have success in Europe, the French league isn't a top 4 league so doesn't have the revenue, PSG ain't even the most popular French side, Marseille probably has a bigger fan base across the globe. No way are they turning a profit with all this spending, UEFA should be up their ass.

As for Qatar, its a dick measuring contest and pr stunt for them.

lol saw that there sponsering ascot too lol

AC Milan & Inter Milan are now both owned by Chinese gazillionaires but because of FFP struggle to spend big yet PSG spend 500m each season. I dont get it.

Banned

Milan have spent nearly €200m and paid €40m each for Bonucci and Andre Gomes so I would say they're still spending money considering they're 6th placed last year and the only significant sale was De Sciglio for around €12m but I don't know who Inter have bought. I hope Milan will return to continental relevance in a few years it's pretty odd seeing them languishing in Italy the UCL doesn't seem right without them. They have signed some good players they should be able to qualify for the UCL if Montella gets it right.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah but they already are in FFP trouble and couldn't even register Bonucci and Biglia yet.

I think its weird that the US has a communist-like sports culture whereas the EU relies on blood money coming from Russia and Middle-East. Where's this thing going to develop into, are we soon going to see sons of oligarchs roaming around sidelines I mean WHAT THE FUCK SHIT BITCH

Banned

7 months out ACL injury lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

PSG going for Mbappe to, if UEFA lets them sign him then they can shove FFP up their ass. Other clubs should take UEFA to CAS for fucking them over with FFP if this deal goes through.

Banned

Yeah FFP is total wank; I notice the La Liga boss wants sanctions against City and PSG rightly so too. Surely FFP would fail in a European court?

De Boer got sacked after 4 games lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Timo Werner asked to be subbed off after just 30 minutes against Besiktas cause it was too loud. They gave him earbuds but didn't work, apparently the noise made him dizzy and he couldn't breathe. Thats some crazy shit, our stadium is loud but didn't think it would have caused that. Really happy we beat Leipzig though, the total transfer fee we spent on our starting 11 is something like 4million euros. Leipzig being over 100million.