Thread: Soccer

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    not to hate, but I was watching ultimate frisbee this weekend and it was more exciting than the world cup.
    More exciting than your post too haha
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Don't know what to say about the England - Panama game. Panama were just shit but England do look quite impressive.

Senegal - Japan was enjoyable. Liked that both teams went for it. Good stuff.

Poland are out and they got destroyed by Colombia. Really good performance by Colombia I have to say, they looked brilliant at times. Poland again at another tournament play absolutely shit compared to their performances in qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Watching croatia bought me back to 98 fuck we did well. Belgium look good. France Meh. Germans will probably win this thing again. Brazil meh. My lukaku bet looking good
    Lukaku is slightly injured, let's hope he can go the second round. Coach Martinez is gonna keep him on the bench for the 3rd group game (against England)

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    I wanna see Brazil vs. Belgium. Hope Belgium will advance far. Germany vs. Sweden game was off the hook, Kroos just shot the lights out in the last possible moment. Legendary. The German team is a mystery box. You don't know what you gonna get. They should let the youngsters start, i.e. Brandt. The old guys, Muller, Ozil etc. don't seem to be too hungry any more. Neuer excluded.
    It's quite the conundrum just how bad Muller sometimes plays.

@ Frank : coach Martinez (Belgium) updated the medical situation of the players on a press conference this afternoon. Ya boy Lukaka has been cleared for playing. So he COULD play against England and make you some betting money in the long run haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    @ Frank : coach Martinez (Belgium) updated the medical situation of the players on a press conference this afternoon. Ya boy Lukaka has been cleared for playing. So he COULD play against England and make you some betting money in the long run haha
    That's good. Lukaku should have had 3-4 in that last game. Ronaldo missed a penalty, let's hope he catches aids now and misses a few games
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

I am overjoyed to see more trans players in the leagues and that the majority of fans accept the players with open arms.

WOW!!! Germany out. Auf wiedersehen.

They were shit, slow passing, passing from side to side. No effective goal position. Timo Werner drifting out wide leaving the box empty, nobody in there to score, he was shit to. Ozil just didn't look like he wanted to play. Muller was awful all tournament. Hummels, Kimmich all poor. Hector poor. They were just shit. The Germans don't fair well in Russia do they.

Another champion going out in the first round.

Shaolin Student

The German team needs a complete rebuild, coach included. Loew was surrounded by some sort of Fuehrer cult, he was treated like a guru and "his players adore him", one commentator said. Since autumn 2017 they were playing like shit and nobody wanted to see it. The individual players have so much potential but Loew couldn't form them into a spirited superteam. There's an excellent ad-hoc analysis on kicker.de if you read German http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/w...auch-loew.html
    Last edited by JaSchu; 06-27-2018 at 03:20 PM.

^^ist eine gute Analyse, danke

Belgium-England was a snoozefest but hey 9 out of 9, who's complaining lol. Nice goal too.

German coach is an ass sniffer
    Allah is my bitch

Yeah dude looks mad sus

Allah is my bitch

Shaolin Student

^^ lol but I bet Sherry be a sniffhead too

Sad to see Messi go out like that. I just don't know what Argentina are doing. Starting without a striker, the absolutely shit defending. Absolutely shit goalkeeper. When they needed a goal he stuck on Meza instead of Dybala. I mean Sampaoli did great with Chile but his tactics were just wrong here. Great fucking game though. Some of the goals were excellent. I wanted Argentina to go through, im actually rooting for most South American teams just because there fans actually went out of their way to travel to Russia. they filled the stadiums and made a great noise. I got friends in Russia and they just sayings its crazy thanks to all the south American fans.

I said to watch out for Uruguay, this is basically Atletico Madrid at international level. They defend so well and they just have class upfront. Cavani is so damn good, in the first half he was running around like crazy. The guy was playing basically like a wing back. The goals were just excellent. As for Portugal they just don't have a striker. Everything else with the team is fine but they needed that one guy in the box to get on the end of the balls coming in. They didn't really create any clear cut chances, Uruguay were just all over them. Every time Ronaldo got the ball he had 3 people literally jumping on top of him. This Uruguay side won't give the space that Argentina gave France, it's going to be a really tough game for the French.