Thread: Soccer

Banned

I see a Belgium player is questioning Wilmots on Facebook, is he part of the squad?

One thing I've been thinking of, if you're the English FA or perhaps the government do you boycott or refuse to let the team go to Russia in 2018? There's potential for some serious bloodbaths in 2 years time.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    stupid fans, why hate on each other, when their the puppets?

england always make me lol like crazy.. things may change when they get everton players..

ukraine v russia sounds good.. wonder if their fans will bring light weaponry..

plus, isis really needa a footy team, cos they foolish england fans need to be taught some lessons.. and then every team with win a match, besides isis fc

i can see lots of violence at these champs, as most of europe is in depression/poverty, sports are for the dumbed down folks to keep their attention on other things.. plus it also incites division and racism... the masses are pissed off.. but instead of fighting the power, they will fight others who are in the same situation. cos derp muslims.
    juelz bein dropped

Banned

Lmao I wonder if it's real. Don't fuck with Turks and the football. Apparently that's her laptop he destroyed

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

She comes back into the room says 'what happened' his like 'we won the championship' lol.

I think its fake though, i would say his behaviour is a little too much but I seen Turks act like this over a damn game so its normal. This seems set up though, MacBooks costs a hell of a lot of money in Turkey thanks to the taxes, nobody would throw one like that.

Reports in Turkey are that Fatih Terim had Ozan Tufan cut his hair lol, he was the player he was fooling around with his hair before the Modric goal. I swear we have to be one of the most ridiculous countries in the world. All we have talked about since the Croatia game is a players hair and Arda Turan being in too many Tv adverts.

Turkey problems..

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

Why haven't Russia and England been kicked out after repeated violent altercations? More empty threats from pussy uefa

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^^co-sign
    Retired.

Banned

Has there been violence anywhere else besides English, Russian and Welsh fans?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Has there been violence anywhere else besides English, Russian and Welsh fans?
    Polish and Northern Irish fans had a little scuffle.

But since day one English fans have been in the news, not just clashing with the police but for racist chants as well.

Germany - Poland game was a little boring. It was like they couldn't be bothered a draw suited both teams, they are both basically though to the next round. This 24 team format with best 3rd place team qualifying is causing a lot of teams to be casual with their play. Teams are content with a point in the competitive games in the group, you really just need 4 points to go through now, nobody is taking a risk. On top of all this its less competitive overall because you have more weaker teams who just park the bus because they got no other option.

Banned

Yeah I'm not a fan of 24 team euro. I reckon they'll go to 32 teams which will be ridiculous but 16 team was so perfect and always gave us a group of death. Off the top of my head:

Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Denmark
    Netherlands, Italy, France, Romania
    Germany, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Latvia
    Germany, England, Portugal, Romania
    Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia

It was always Germany stuffed in a hard group haha but I guess more teams is more money plus a bit more variety of different trans qualifying. It's been a dull tournament so far when usually the euro group stage is good. There's not many 'must see' games. It kinda feels like a World Cup where you hoping big teams in the knock outs.

Didier Deschamps is another who is getting questioned just like Wilmots.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I think Republic Of Ireland will win for best fans at the tournament again

https://www.rt.com/sport/347045-irel...-celebrations/

Great for us that Italy won today. Hopefully we can get something against Belgium on Saturday now. Although Italy look very poor, I wouldnt rule out getting something from that game especially since they have now qualified

Ireland has always had the best supporters hands down.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Germany - Poland game was a little boring.
    Understatement of the year that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Epic rant incoming!!

Ok I never expected us to beat Spain, would be ridiculous to think like that. But where the fuck was the passion lads? we didn't even go in for a hard foul, didn't even try. Fatih Terim the greatest manager in all history of the universe still thinks playing our best central midfielder in defence is a good idea, even after that player was the one who made the mistakes on the first two goals.

No team in the world plays against Spain without a defensive midfielder, a real defensive midfielder, someone who is going to press and grab the ball. Our 3 central midfielders are offensive minded players, they need the ball at their feet to do something, they don't go after the ball. Our press against Spain was fucking pathetic. The guy to do that was back in defence when he should have been in midfield.

Calhanoglu and Arda were useless as always. These are our 2 wingers, Calhanoglu is not a winger he is best played behind the striker. Arda is unfit and cannot run, every time he touches the ball he slows the game down. So you have no play from the wings absolutely none. on top theres no pace in the side at all. Burak the striker has only played 2 games since January.

There was a shit ton of players in Turkey who deserved a call up to the team, players on form who could play. Omer Toprak our best defender, the Leverkusen captain wasn't called up to the team. Fine call our next 2 best defenders, no Terim didn't. We have 3 central defenders on the team, one is an unknown the other 2 are Galatasaray players. This season Galatasaray had their worst defensive record ever. So Terim says 'I have to play Mehmet Topal in defence' no you didn't you fucking moron.

We have no gameplan, no tactics nothing. We didn't have it in qualifying and i still don't know how we qualified. This team has been shit for years and every time Fatih Terim is brought in as the saviour when the man hasn't got a fucking clue. On top he is the 3rd highest paid manager in the tournament, this team has no fucking excuse to be shit. Country of 80million who pours all its resources into football, Istanbul alone is bigger than most countries in the tournament. Theres state of the art training facilities, brand new stadiums everywhere, players get paid insane amounts of money. Turkish football has loads of money in it, yet we are the shittest team in the tournament. This is what happens when you have complete morons run the football in a country, give the resources available to Turkey to a country like Iceland and they would win a world cup.

Now everyone is mad that the fans booed Arda Turan, the fucking guy can't run. As soon as the boos started he sulked and stopped playing, your the captain of the team you cant pussy out like that. Its all good when the team wins and you get all the praise and hailed a hero, you have to man up and take the boo's not run away from them.

Haha sorry but I don't think anyone could care less that Turkey is out.

Poor Ireland though...

De mijne is 4x duurder!