Page 654 of 654 FirstFirst ... 154554604644645646647648649650651652653654
Results 9,796 to 9,803 of 9803

Thread: Soccer

Cristiano Ronaldo is about to earn himself some pocket change in the desert
    Retired.

What everyone think of the world cup? thought it was brilliant, great games, great excitement and pretty much the fairytale with messi winning it. Belgium, Germany and Spain were utter shite in it, and the squads they have. Interesting that Canada had Morocco and Croatia who got to semis and the other team was Belgium, truly the group of death

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    What everyone think of the world cup? thought it was brilliant, great games, great excitement and pretty much the fairytale with messi winning it. Belgium, Germany and Spain were utter shite in it, and the squads they have. Interesting that Canada had Morocco and Croatia who got to semis and the other team was Belgium, truly the group of death
    Analysis on point. Going in, being Belgian, I knew 1/8th finals was the furthest Belgium would go. They didn't even achieve that lol. We now have a new coach called Tedesco. We'll see. The generation that's now saying goodbye should have won prizes, the momentum is definitely over now - it's been over for 3 years at least.

In retrospect 'group of death' yeah sure. But honestly nobody was expecting much from Morocco or Canada going in. And Croatia was 'getting on in years'. Croatia still delivered.

I don't see Morocco repeating their stunt. It annoyed the crap out of me that those dudes were always complaining, putting on a big show that they were being wronged by referees throughout the tournament. How so cunts, you got next level didn't you?

Germany stays losin'. They have good players for sure, in theory they should have gone on in the last few tournaments. IDK, coaches maybe?

Spain : today's players are nothing like the previous generation. Flaccid peen stuff.

lol @ Ronaldo's downfall

Next time round? Brazil beats Argentina. In the first half of the tournament people will hype Switzerland for the same obtuse reasons they did for the last few times. (Honestly, fuck Switzerland.) Some freak nation nobody expects will reach the semis and will go down bitchin' Morocco style.

Yeah, the World Cup was good fun. Looking forward to the next one.

Fifa's probably stupid enough to organize a world cup in Israel. Mark my words, that shit is going down in our lifetime. They'll have games in Jerusalem and shit. They'll make Palestine kiddies hold footballers' hands and stuff.

Trust me, they'll do Israel before they go to central Africa. Which is where they should go but they don't have the balls for it.

Imagine a world cup in East Congo. Nobody gets out alive. I'm up for it.
    Retired.

^^TL; DR : fuck Switzerland
    Retired.

Gerard Pique's seven aside 'King's League' is *really* taking off in Spain atm

https://www.euronews.com/culture/202...-football-tour

lol crazy rules but very attractive to watch, I'd wager

I would guess people who think soccer is 'too slow' might find this to their liking
    Retired.

The Peruvian national team got into a fistfight with the Spanish police on the evening before a game against Morocco. lol

The Peruvian fans wanted to welcome their team to Spain. Some kind of party in the streets. A police officer slapped whom he thought was a fan but it was actually a Peruvian player. Then the national team got into it with the cops. Two players are currently in jaim. Others were released this morning.

Easy victory for Morocco tonight I guess.
    Retired.

Maybe for once the Moroccon players won't have to complain to the referee during the game...
    Retired.

Champions League this Saturday

Inter vs Man City

I got Man City winning it...if they don't, that would be the biggest choke