Thread: Soccer

arsenal finish 4th a bit lucky i think if tottenham had their full squad they would have beaten west ham. How unlucky first you have 3 injured players then after 7 players get food poisoning, i feel for tottenham.

Big Dunc = Legend.

Never mind Arsenal, the big news of the day is Newcastle qualifying for the prestigious intertoto cup thanks to a volley from none other than Titus Bramble.

Ok. The danish championship is not over, still 1 round left, but the winners have been found.

If it wasn't for my exam tommorow I would go out and celebrate it!! Amazing day!!!

Spurs players were dealt a deadly dose of Arsene's homemade soup...

Quote Originally Posted by Flow Forever

Spurs players were dealt a deadly dose of Arsene's homemade soup...
    hahahahaha!

Wu Vatican

a bit unluck for tottenham with the food poisioning and what not.

more world class play from henry, not a suprise. although i do not think he will be back at arsenal next year. barcalona would be a team for the ages with him on it.

luca toni scored his 29th and 30th league goals today, i find that pretty impressive. im patiently waiting to see how he will fare in the world cup against world class defenders.

also i read that bolton will not extend jay jay o's contract. it will be interesting to see where he ends up. hes still got some life in his boots.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Man, what a day to get the squits for the Yids eh? Defoe's goal was class, mind you. It was good to see Paul Scholes playing in a Utd shirt again, his passing was impressive, given his lengthy absence and blurred vision. Ruud on his way out? Looks likely now

Chicks dig giant robots

jay jay will probably head for Qatar...

The money is in Qatar, sure. But I can see him in a Wigan of Sheff Utd shirt. Wigan more likely having lost Bullard, Okocha's experience will hook them up for a season at least

Chicks dig giant robots

one of FCK's fanclub fraktions went to FCK's training camp to hand over a bottle of Dom P to celebrate the championship, lol:

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

is anyone up for doing a world cup fantasy football league?

i'm not sure what the best site for this is but maybe the official world cup site is a good one.

if anyone has suggestions to a good site and also anyone that wants to do a league, either reply in here or make up a world cup fantasy football thread.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Wu Vatican

ruud only has a 10 million lb tag on his head, what is that aboot? id take him if i was ac milan.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

what do y'all think about Theo Walcott being in the England team for the WC?

to be honest, i haven't seen him play before but he must be a really really class player to be picked....or Sven has just made a stupid choice, like i said i haven't seen him play before but he hasn't even played a match this year, i would of definitely chose Defoe over him

theo walcott is a tupid choice, his hasnt played in the premiership he wouldnt handle world football, instead he should have picked darren bent or jemaine defoe. ledley king and shaun wright phillips also missed out on the squad. Sven's lost it, the man had no intentions on winning the world cup.

Veteran Member

King as well!? sven has lost it, he hasn't even seen Walcott play, he's only seen him in training