Thread: Soccer

Shevchenko will sign for them, it's just a case of whether Milan get Gallas or Crespo in part exchange with whatever ridiculous amount of money they're given for him. I heard something about Ruud having a training ground bust up with Ronaldo, apparently he was like "run off to your dad (referring to Carlos Quieroz)" and Ronaldo's dad only died like 6 months ago. Way to put your foot in it eh?
    As for Tevez, I'd be suprised to see him sign for Chelsea, as a virgin strike force just doesn't look very Jose Mourinho, he knows that he only needs one 20+ a season striker and his team are sorted, plus he likes Drogba a lot. Though if Drogba leaves, Tevez will sign. According to Corinthians, an English side has already made an enquiry for him, so it'll be interesting to find out what's the deal with that.

Chicks dig giant robots

it looks like tevez might go chelsea, but as for shevy, chelsea gonna have to give over 40million for him. thats not a problem for them but i think if shevchenko goes his reputation will be tarnished, the only reason he would leave milan for chelsea would be for money. even gallas now wants to leave chelsea and wants to go to milan.

Banned

berbatov signed for spurs didnt he?i love this time of year, speculation makes its fun, RVN at madrid, argh i hope not, real ruin careers, plus they not doin too good lately, maybe if milan get a shit load of money from chelsea for sheva with a gallas part swap, they could snatch crespo AND RVN?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

shit, dident see that, arsenal wanted him to..

Dimitar Berbatov has been handed the number nine in next season's squad list.

We announced this morning that we had reached agreement with Bayer Leverkusen for the transfer of striker Dimitar for a fee of Euros 16.0 million. Personal player terms have been agreed. The player registration is subject to a successful work permit application and will be effective from July 1, 2006.

Banned

im not sure but isnt that a club record

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Nah, they spent £11m on Sergei Rebrov, only like £200k difference, mind you. I'd like to see Berbatov perform in the prem, he's been pretty good for Bayer Leverkusen over the years. Defoe in a Liverpool shirt will make him class again too, him and Cisse should rip it up, not to mention Fowler bangin 'em in again when he's 100% match fit next season, should be a decent battle at the top

Chicks dig giant robots

Banned

what about morientes, will he stay at liverpool or is he out

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hm, most likely. Although Traore is leaving, so Rafa will need someone to wash his car mext season, so who knows eh?

Chicks dig giant robots

i doubt liverpool will keep cisse if they get defoe.

Valid point, but put it this way; If you were Liverpool manager, would you rather keep Morientes or Cisse?

Chicks dig giant robots

Banned

that hard, cisse has fit in more than morientes in england i think, but theyre both class but id say cisse adapt esier i keep cisse

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Wu Vatican

at this point in time id take cisse. ive always preffered morientes but hes just proved over the past couple years the english game is not for him. or he has lost it. one of the two. i think he would fair much better if he went to france or spain.

cisse can be used as a winger because of his pace, which you can never have enough good wingers (cough chelsea cough).

defoe at liverpool? ehhh, i mean i can see him as a third striker, but they really need to bring in someone who can do big thangs. hes good, but not remarkable.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

liverpool needs to stop with strikers... bring some defenders instead.

morientes probably lost a bit of his talent, because he stayed on the bench too much time. rafa wanted to create some kind of spanish community, but, what's the point of putting morientes on the bench ?

by the way, it's really strange now to see how many players of the spanish squad play in Premier League.

That's it Henry signed for 4 more years in Arsenal .

Cisse said he wanted to go to Marseille:"Im ready to study any proposition. In France I have two clubs: Auxerre and Marseille wich has always made me dream. I repeat, yes, one day I'll play for Marseille. I'll take my decision after the worldcup. During winter that was close but finally Liverpool said no, in Marseille people thought it was me who didn't want to come, but that wasn't the case at all."
    That would be nice but actually the problem is not Cisse or not Cisse, the fuckin problem is that again we're gonna have a new coach, that sux . It's between Deschamps and Tigana (Id prefer Deschamps)
    F.L.I.N.T.

Banned

Frank Rijkaards assistant, Henk ten Cate signed as ajax coach

Quoting ≠ Agreement.