Thread: Soccer

surprising that capello will let players fight, real gotta get things in order this shouldnt happen. and why would someone start a fight with graveson.

viera moves to inter for a fee of £6.5million

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    im a liverpool fan even though i live so close to highbury and white hart lane.
    Unlucky... for living so close to them and being a Pool fan

BIG L Rest In Peace

Man, its a shame Vieira didn't join. £6.75m is a snip compared to what we just paid for Carrick, who to be fair is a good lad. If Raul's on his way out, I reckon he should come to Old Trafford as well. No doubt he'd be pretty cheap seeing as Capello will no doubt build his new strike force around Ruud, Robinho and Cassano. Ronaldo is still being linked with Liverpool, although I can't see there being a place for him at Anfield. I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't do a Romario and go back to Brazil for the fatboy pay day, smoking cigars and training when you feel like it. I would ;x

Chicks dig giant robots

raul will never leave madrid even if capello doesnt want him the real madrid board wont let him go. and ronaldo i see him staying and if he does leave he would be one that goes to Qatar for the biggest pay load.

Damn, FCK are meeting Ajax in the last round of qualifying games for the CL this year. They played 2-2 out against MyPa today, but with a 2-0 home win from a week ago, they are through. FCK played really, really bad today, and even though they had most of the chances, the defense was really lacking. Jesper Grønkjær did good, I really hope that he can show some of his class against Ajax. It'll be tough, but I really, really hope that we finally can get into CL.
    Last edited by 4-Bar Killer; 08-03-2006 at 09:06 AM.

Wu Vatican

MLS allstar game this saturday. They play chelsea with all the big guns. Minus Gallas, who i pray to god is on his way to Milan. Should be a good game.

Morinho is a cock, how you gonna say you want Gallas, and he is the one causing the problems within the "family". Then the dude turns around and gives Gallas's 13 shirt to Ballack...wtf?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yo whitey are you into MLS? If so, can you please give me some of your thoughts on Jean Phillipe Peguero? Cause our arch rivals just bought him, and all their fans are talking about is him being the next star in the danish league and shit. I saw this clip on youtube where he scored some goals, but I can't really read alot from that.. peace..

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    MLS allstar game this saturday. They play chelsea with all the big guns. Minus Gallas, who i pray to god is on his way to Milan. Should be a good game.

Morinho is a cock, how you gonna say you want Gallas, and he is the one causing the problems within the "family". Then the dude turns around and gives Gallas's 13 shirt to Ballack...wtf?
    Well, If Gallas reported to training when EVERYONE else did, we wouldn't have this problem. If he doesn't want to play for Chelsea, sell him. I think we could get at least £15m for him, hes one of the best defenders in the world and very underated.

BIG L Rest In Peace

gallas is in the wrong not turning up for training is unprofessional if he wants to leave tell the manager and board, im sure they will sell him, and milan do look like the only candidates.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
    yo whitey are you into MLS? If so, can you please give me some of your thoughts on Jean Phillipe Peguero? Cause our arch rivals just bought him, and all their fans are talking about is him being the next star in the danish league and shit. I saw this clip on youtube where he scored some goals, but I can't really read alot from that.. peace..

Ive heard the name and remember him being kinda dangerous. But to be honest I dont really follow the MLS too much. I look quality football, its like an amature leauge compaired to Europe.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

^^ Haha, the man's got a point.
    With regard to Gallas and Chelsea, didn't the Chelsea board threaten to make him rot in the reserves and see out the final year of his contract, rather than sell him? I'm sure I read about it before the WC. Still, I'm sure they'll compensate by getting in Chivu, or someone along them lines. Unless the FA impose a transfer ban on them for their tapping up of those Leeds lads

Chicks dig giant robots

whats up with ribery one minute his leaving marseille next his staying now he wants to leave again. his attitude and loyalty to clubs is to be questioned, i think situations like this will cause problems with his career the big clubs will be reluctant to sign him cause he causes problems.

What's goin on with Ribery is absolutly crazy, I've never seen that, the guy say one thing one day then the opposite the other day. His agent has only one player, so to get money he needs ribery to be transfered.
    This fag should be kept in Marseille and play in the second squad the whole season.
    F.L.I.N.T.

^^ Right on, the guy needs to learn a lesson. All too often players think they can do what they like, when its the club that pays their wages. Granted, he's worth a tidy sum, but the only club interested in him are Lyon, and that's hardly a step up as I, and I imagine others consider Marseille to still be the bigger club.

Chicks dig giant robots

Fuck agents, they shouldn't be apart of football. Thats why these players are greedy as fuck these days, there agents get them too much money.

BIG L Rest In Peace