Thread: Soccer

ribery did walk out on galatasaray because they paid him 2 weeks late, the fact the galatasaray only paid ribery his money and forgot about the other players due to massive debts, ribery still walked out. even if he goes to lyon the next year he will want to move to another club.

He's fucked his chances of joining any of the ig English teams I'd say. The big clubs already have whiney wingers to deal with in Reyes, Robben and Ronaldo to contend with. Must be a surname beginning with R thing..

Chicks dig giant robots

Wu Vatican

Chelsea loses to the MLS allstars (who honestly were missing several of their better players because they have games tommarow and were not going to play back to back) 1-0.

If i were to rate every player on chelsea 1-10 i dont think id give anyone over a 5 or 6.

Best player on the feild was Dwyane De Resario by far. Had a nice goal.

Although I would like to see a totally fit Chelsea side play against a fit MLS team with all its players.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I didn't expect much, its our 1st pre season game, and we have only been training in American for 5 or so days. Plus, I heard we played Paulo Ferreira at center back. No not overly surprised we lost.

As long as it done the boys well with the fitness, thats all that matters preseason... but you dont want to lose them all.

BIG L Rest In Peace

i dont think the chelsea players really bothered playing, like with liverpool losing 5-0 to mainz.

ibrahimovic is reported to have boycotted a juventus friendly game as the club refused to sell him.

Wu Vatican

yep, he does not want to play in the Serie B. Hopefully him and crespo and gallas to milan in the triple sweep. That would be siiiick.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

gallas wants to play for arsenal. and milan either gonna sign zlatan or crespo.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Ajax, here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    yep, he does not want to play in the Serie B. Hopefully him and crespo and gallas to milan in the triple sweep. That would be siiiick.
    seems likely milan have made a lot of money from shevchenko's transfer. i think Milans main aim this season will be champions league glory these transfers will help a lot.

Crespo back to Inter, good business on their part. Sill wouldn't mind seeing where Zlatan ends up. There's been a bit of talk of Liverpool wanting him, maybe Chelsea will cast an eye over him now as well.

Chicks dig giant robots

Wu Vatican

inter going for the gold. possible threat in the CL for real....but probably not.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    inter going for the gold. possible threat in the CL for real....but probably not.

I'm pretty sure they will not win anything though.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Inter will win serie A, the european cup is coming back to England.

Chicks dig giant robots

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis
    If anyone wants to join the Premier league fantasy football league, i've created the following private league, The code is as follows:

144115-39958

The name of the league is Wu-Forever.

The link to the site is below

http://www.premierleague.com/

just let us know if you join theleague so we can see how many people we get.

peace
    For anyone thats still wants to join this league, the details are above.

You can join now and change your team as much as you want before kick off.

If I don't get 8 teams or more, then I might just cancel the league.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Word.

Y'all need to sign up, so I can brag about how my team pwns yours.