Page 61 of 654 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer

Default Re: European Football thread

As an update to the posts about if you play what player in your position are you most like, i've got an amendment after my pre-season (not Steve Stone b.t.w)

Already played left back, centre back, right back, attacking & defensive centre mid + right wing this season......... would have said Phil Nev but am more O'Shea's height.

well serbia tied spain so now were 1st in the group all we have to do is win our next 2 matches and were in.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborous
    David Healy IS THE MAN..............another quality product of the Manchester United youth team.

Sven only has one tactic, when it goes wrong he has no clue, now I know everyone hates the fact he always brings Hargreaves on (which I don't usually have a problem with) but when you're losing 2-0 why take Lampard off for Hargreaves its just plain stupid. Richardson was the change to make.

Sven is the managerial version of Lampard the player, grossly over-rated, good but not great. One person bigs them up then everyone is all over their dick. How you can rate Lampard higher than both Gerrard (& Scholes at the time) is fucking stupid.

Lampard is a good player to replace either Gerrard or Scholes (i'd rank him englands 3rd best midfielder still) when injured/suspended or as sub but shouldn't get preference cos he's not in same league (sorry 36 but thats my opinion)
    was laughing at the fans on tv calling for his head after his first loss as a manager during a qualifying campaign... like it or not, he's by far and away the best manager england have had since bobby robson...

as for lampard, he'll never be as good as gerrard... jose made a superstar out of lampard at chelsea because of how he plays him... anyone remember costinha at porto?

It would be a shame not having England in the next worldcup ... shit I want an England/Argentina again !!!!

PS: How the fuck is it possible to loose vs North Ireland ????
    F.L.I.N.T.

Tian Xia

lol it's called being sloopy and besides healy has a very good international goal record i believe for someone in northern ireland lol

anyways i don;t like sven never had he bores the shit out of me

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    LOL AT ENGLAND

HAHAHAHA

FERDINAND, GERRARD, LAMPARD, OWEN = SHIT

why was rooney a winger ffs
    You forgot Ashley Cole and Jamie Carragher, they both had shockingly bad games too.

England should have played 442 from the start with Joe Cole on the left and Lampard on the bench.

I reckon it's time to give the captaincy to Gerrard too, he commands more respect than Beckham.
    I don't think Rooney would've ignored him the way he did Beckham when he was trying to tell him off in the first half.

Did any see at half time when Ferdinand tried to have a go at Rooney too, and Rooney just told him to Fuck Off? Class.

but I gotta admit, I couldn't help but laugh when NI scored, England bring it on themselves.

John Terry should be the next England captain, everyone knows that by now. He would be the perfect England captain.

And Sven needs to play Football Manager 2005 or something, might help him on those shitty tactics he keeps using.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    John Terry should be the next England captain, everyone knows that by now. He would be the perfect England captain.
    that's news to me.

everyone I speak to about it says it should be Gerrard.
    Terry would defo be a good choice though imo.
    Although maybe he's not guarenteed his starting place with so much competition for the two centre half spots.
    One thing seems certain, Big Gay Sol's days as an England player are over.

anyway, thank fuck all that dull international shit is over and we can all get back to the important stuff- the league.

Prso is gay

Krimewave... I dont see much competition anymore in central defence.

I think Sol's days are over Internationally, and Carragher never really impressed over those 2 games last week, besides a few forward runs against Northern Ireland. I think its pretty much Rio and Terry in the center. Luke Young is looking nice at right back, when Gary Neville retires id like to see him given more of a chance.As for Terry being captain, I just think hes more dedicated than Gerrard and would make a better captain, hes brilliant for Chelsea and even psycho Stuart Pearce has come out and said he should be captain so at least hes getting recognised. Plus he plays Pro Evolution

Fully agreed... International for England (if you are English) is dull. Couldn't wait for the Premier league to start up again, especially after that BS Wednesday.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Tian Xia

king looks like a good defender, hoping we can get the team gelled together but i think erikkson needs to play a more adventurious game we have some great attacking players

am i the only one who doesan't think beckham needs to be playing anymore.

Well Champions league action is near and the Seria A already started,and we already won 2 trophies in 6 months,FORZA INTER MILAN!!

Gerrard doesn't play well enough for England to be captain, have to agree with the Terry next captain opinion.

As for Sven being best since Bobby, El tel was better, had nowhere near the wealth of talent available to sven who is wasting it. He has one tactic & if it fails he is fucked.

How about England being 2-1 down in the world cup final with twenty minutes left, take off Rooney & bring on Hargreaves maybe? lol.

Svens results are certainly not THAT CONVINCING & he has no presence on the sideline. He is well known as a lucky manager.

I'd rather have Carlton Palmer & Keith Curle as joint player managers than Sven, the mans a c***.

whats happening to arsenal? theyre fucked

chelsea pretty much got the league this year

man u couldnt even get 3 points

pretty sadening its not even gonna be close again

Wu Vatican

england midfeild should be cole and swp on the outsides, with gerrard and lampard in the middle. lampard slightly ahead of gerrard.

beckham is not better than those 4 players anymore. and the same with scholes.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.