Thread: Soccer

In more important news, Toronto has beaten Seattle to win the most prestigious cup in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Not gonna lie i was hoping for besiktas. It’s funny that PSG get Real Madrid I hope they knock PSG Out
    Yeah everyones hoping for PSG to go out.

With Besiktas we would have been a bigger threat if we were able to sign Aboubakar at the beginning of the season. He was on loan last season and did a good job, Porto just wanted 6million euros for him but because of financial fair play Besiktas could not buy him. Now look at him at Porto the mans on fire. How can we improve when we cant even buy a player for 6million? The money is there Besiktas has been making a profit for the past 2 seasons, being champions, money from Europe and the new stadium is full every game. Yet can't do anything, can't improve in any way thanks to UEFA.

I would have given us a chance if Ancelotti was still around but yeah its really disheartening drawing a team like Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    In more important news, Toronto has beaten Seattle to win the most prestigious cup in the universe.
    Yeah good for them man. They call themselves world champions now?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

75million for Van Dijk so Liverpool can finish at best 3rd. madness.

The money Guardiola has spent on Man City's defense is more than Latvia's fucking actual military defense budget.

Sane gets injured and they bid 60million for Mahrez, its fucking ridiculous. I wonder what Guardiola would actually do if he didn't have such a cheque book?

lolwhut.. guess no wall then..

Got to say it's been a disappointing season overall. Only serie A got a little interesting but no one was going to beat Juve at the end of the day. All the other leagues were finished by the winter.

I totally predict a shit world cup to. Spain will win.

i expect a decent world cup, with some new team surprising everyone and winning it.

Don't know what to fucking say. First of all fuck Sergio Ramos I am fucking certain he did that on purpose.

and Karius for fuck sake you don't even see such errors on a school playground. Champions league final and the man has a meltdown in goal.

soccer player Ronaldinho is marrying two women at the same time.

Well the World Cup is upon us.

Straight away we get some good ol politics. Nike is not going to supply the Iranian players with boots because of some man child. I think its such a bitch move by Nike, it seems petty and not that important but to fucking do a team like this right before the tournament starts is just cuntish behaviour. I'd love to see a few big name Nike stars ditch the brand over it. Never gonna happen ofcourse.

Anyway we are possibly in for one of the worst opening games. Saw Russia against Turkey in a friendly and Russia were pretty bad against a piss poor Turkish side. The Saudi's actually looked threatening against Germany, in the second half atleast. but still they should have atleast tried to have a Russia-Uruguay opening game. Uruguay along with Belgium are my dark horses. That Uruguayan attack is just dirty and they are incredibly solid at the back. If the midfield can pick up the tempo they can take some serious scalps. Belgium is just a shitload of talent that at a minimum should get to a semi final.

Speaking of ze Germans they have looked quite bad in the friendlies, no Sane in the team seems to have caused a stir but I think it shouldn't effect them at all, his performances for the national side have been 'average'. Can't say I wasn't happy to hear Gundogan and Ozil both get booed by German fans. Should of picked Turkey, then atleast they could take as many pictures with our Sultan as they wanted and have a good rest every summer while chilling out with Arda Turan.

Russia probably BOUGHT that opening game. LOL how weak was Saudi Arabia?

And also : how weak was Russia?

I'm sure SA players get paid well but you'll still have a hard time convincing me SA players/coach/whomever weren't leaned upon or paid. MAHNEE!

5-0 is just ridiculous lmao. Russia was so weak in those final 7 games leading up to the WC.

Very poor opening game. But then mostly they are.

Shoutout to HANZO, looking forward to your footy predictions.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-14-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Durag, Rame and Masked Avenger : very much looking forward to your contributions too. The best summers are the WC summers!!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Lukaku and Cavani for top goal scorer. Get on I. Good money
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Good picks imo.