Thread: Soccer

Wu Vatican

leo messi on 40 goals for the season at the start of February!!!!

idk if it is messi (and in turn barca, it makes life easy to play with awesome teammates) is that good or the rest of la liga is shit and quite easy for him to score.

i think its somewhere in between. but more leaning to the fact that messi is really really good.

however, he needs to do this in the world cup and a CL final or two or there will always be some doubters.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Ronaldo has retired from football. the greatest striker of our generation without a doubt sad to see him hang up his boots but its probably the right decision.

I Came To Bring The Pain tidileboss's Avatar

so sad, he was the greatest
    Positive Energy Always Correct Errors

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster

PRODIGAL SUN

Dunno if anyone watched the AC Milan Tottenham game last night, was pretty comical.

Gattuso nutted one of the Spurs staff, LAD.

Arsenal Barca last night should be a great game.

I watched it, Gattuso fiasco was hilarious

PRODIGAL SUN

Lol at Arsenal today, major screw up between the keeper and centre back in the last minute gifting Birmingham the winner.

should have put money on Birmingham today, fucking missed out.

odd news i read about the other day, shocking in the football world. Del Piero has offered to sign a 'blank' contract with Juve so he can end his playing career there. meaning he will play for no money.

Well done to Del boy, must say all these years with Juve. back in the day he had the chance to make big money moves to Real or Man U. while most players would have left after Juve got demoted he stayed on. now he has offered to play for free.

Wu Vatican

milan dusted napoli today 3-0. woooooo kiiiid.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

This dude got some real issues.

--Mascot owl in Colombia goes into shock and dies

BOGOTA, Colombia – The mascot owl that was kicked by a soccer player is dead, with the apologetic perpetrator ordered to pay the bird's medical bills and do volunteer work at a zoo.

The owl, a good-luck charm for the Colombian team Atletico Junior, was kicked by an opposing player during a game Sunday in Barranquilla.

The bird had been expected to recover from what were thought minor injuries, including a small fracture of its right leg. But Veterinarian Camilo Tapia said the owl went into shock after it was brought in for treatment.

The owl had the bad luck to be hit by a ball and landed near the corner of the field. Deportivo Pereira defender Luis Moreno walked over and kicked the bird about three yards to get it off the field. He did not know it was the home team's mascot. Fans at the game responded with cries of "murderer, murderer."

"I want to apologize to the fans," Moreno said after the game, a 2-1 victory by Atletico Junior. "I was not trying to hurt the owl. I did it to see if it would fly. What I wanted to do was get it off the field. The kick was a product of tension on the field at the time."

Humberto Mendoza, the director of agency overseeing environmental issues in Barranquilla, said he was investigating possible sanctions against Moreno.

"We are gathering information to determine the level of aggression," Mendoza said.

Mendoza said Moreno would have to pay the cost of treating the owl and visit a local zoo for volunteer work.

Officials for Deportivo Pereira and Colombia's soccer federation said Moreno also could face a suspension or fine.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

hahhahahhahahha

bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

haha.

those real?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

yup. big up to all the irish people making fun out there
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

was that before or after henry's handball?

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    leo messi on 40 goals for the season at the start of February!!!!

idk if it is messi (and in turn barca, it makes life easy to play with awesome teammates) is that good or the rest of la liga is shit and quite easy for him to score.

i think its somewhere in between. but more leaning to the fact that messi is really really good.
    It'a mostly Messi. Greatest player on earth!

He definitely wouldn't have scored that much in premier league though. La Liga is more technical, and less physical, so it fits him better.

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Dunno if anyone watched the AC Milan Tottenham game last night, was pretty comical.

Gattuso nutted one of the Spurs staff, LAD.

Arsenal Barca last night should be a great game.
    Saw the second game, and got damn Tottenham was lucky to make it.. Milan dominated the entire game.

With that said, Prince is a got damn pussy. Diving everytime anyone slightly touches him, fucking shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    was that before or after henry's handball?
    Before, it has the dates on the letters and the date of the Henry handball was November 18th 2009.