Thread: Soccer

Wu Vatican

^ i think he ment they would give them a good match.

on the arsenal v. chelsea game today. i found it fucking hilarious that after grant made that double substition about 2/3s through the game, the chelsea fans started chanting "jose morinho" and "you dont know what your doing". clearly referencing grant. and than they go score two goals and win 2-1. what a bunch of cunts chelsea fans are. jose was all talk. anyone can coach that team with the players they have.

how bout valencia too...only 2 wins in league all year. than in back to back games the go and beat barca than real 3-2 in both games. (granted the barca win was in the copa, but regaurdless)
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    jose was all talk. anyone can coach that team with the players they have.
    No he wasn't. He won the Premier League twice, doesn't look like Grant is going to. Ranieri didn't win it before Mourinho arrived either. And he won the Champions League with Porto. They didn't have anything like the money Chelsea did.

I hate Chelsea, but I'm not gonna knock Mourinho's talents as a manager.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Grant, in general doesn't know what hes doing. see the carling cup final for example, or the game last wednesday for another. hes not a manager. although it was a great result today the chelsea fans have every right to chant whatever they want. we pay alot of money to go see that team. in your money we pay $98 a game to see chelsea. thats alot of money in comparison to other teams. so we can say whatever we want to be honest. without the fans there would be no football clubs.

mourinho is a king. you wont realise that until he manages your favourite team.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    see the carling cup final for example
    I did and I loved it (and Grant for his ineptitude). I'm a yiddo you see!

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

well..... i used to like you spinx, until you said you were a yid

but as i said, the carling cup final...... in extra time the man was pacing up and down on the pitch with his head down biting his nails, he didnt know what to do. luckily we had john terry talking a bit of sense to the players while grant shat himself. i still think we should have put steve clarke in charge until the end of the season and went for someone in the summer. rumours are rijkaard but who knows.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Agree totally.

I'm sorry about being as yid, I was born into it. It should be enough for you to know it has given me a life of suffering!

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    No he wasn't. He won the Premier League twice, doesn't look like Grant is going to. Ranieri didn't win it before Mourinho arrived either. And he won the Champions League with Porto. They didn't have anything like the money Chelsea did.

I hate Chelsea, but I'm not gonna knock Mourinho's talents as a manager.

He didn't win the champions league with chelsea, a team with supremely talented players compaired to his porto squad. He also lucked out that year he won it, playing against monaco in the final. Lets be honest, knockout compititions just happen like that, but there were surley lots better teams that year that he could have played instead of monaco. (i dont blame him for that, because you cant pick who you play, but you get my point)

He didn't win the league last year, he wasn't even close to winning the league this year. Grant has actually brought them closer to winning the league this year.

They didn't win the league with Ranieri, but they came close. Chelsea didn't get loaded with players till Jose came in.

In my opinion the two years Chelsea did win, were down years for the likes of the other big 3 (or 2 however you look at it).
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

mourinho is a good manager fuck the haters ... ranieri was a very good manager who was treated disgracefuly by roman ... if ranieri couldn't do it, if mourinho couldn't do it ... how the fuck is avram going to do it ? he's not
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Luca Toni = G.O.D.

^^ fan video of his first half of the season with us ... 17 goals in 22 matches

now oliver kahn. 38 years old and would still rival any goal keeper. this save against leverkusen is fucking ridiculous

what more can you say ?? he goes to his right, it's deflected and he stops it with his boot. you cant fuck with that

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

how many toni on now, surely he leading candidate for golden boot.

and about avram grant, the guy still aint got a coaching licence or some shit like that.

Banned

toni has 16 in the league and i think 26 in all competitions ... i think he's equal top scorer in the UEFA cup ... i think ronaldo will win golden boot hasn't he got like 33 in 35 or some shit ?

still toni has been pulling these numbers for about 4 years now ... still 9 bundesliga games left and potentialy 5 in the uefa cup ... plus we're in the DFB Pokal final so who knows ... treble up for grabs

i still can't see how you can dump mourinho ... but chel$ki problem was always abramovich ... he wanted people like shevchenko when mourinho didn't and that kind of friction can't function because the amount of money sheva is getting you can't waste that on the bench ... but it disrupts what was already a winning formula ... chel$ki would of been better off keeping the basis of the side and just bring in two or three young ones for development

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

VZA

kahn is just ridiculously good. best goalie ever by far. bit mental though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    toni has 16 in the league and i think 26 in all competitions ... i think he's equal top scorer in the UEFA cup ... i think ronaldo will win golden boot hasn't he got like 33 in 35 or some shit ?

still toni has been pulling these numbers for about 4 years now ... still 9 bundesliga games left and potentialy 5 in the uefa cup ... plus we're in the DFB Pokal final so who knows ... treble up for grabs

i still can't see how you can dump mourinho ... but chel$ki problem was always abramovich ... he wanted people like shevchenko when mourinho didn't and that kind of friction can't function because the amount of money sheva is getting you can't waste that on the bench ... but it disrupts what was already a winning formula ... chel$ki would of been better off keeping the basis of the side and just bring in two or three young ones for development
    i think for golden boot they jus count league goals.

your right about abramovich, whenever the owner of a club steps in and jus goes power hungry and doesnt let his manager do his job. that team will not succeed.

spending $$ on the wrong players

how old is toni??
    i heard he like 30 something
    took him awhile to shine no??

cr7 is a beast
    and hes not even a striker
    i doubt he will shine in the euro tho

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Banned

toni is only 30 ... he's at his peak

if league goals are all that's considered for golden boot then i guess he's in with a chance ... 9 games left though

Quoting ≠ Agreement.