Page 51 of 654 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer

Default Re: European Football thread

yo PES5 is sounding good then, cant wait 4 october. ill be pre ordering it soon.

i forgot Fragmented, u on pesfan.com ???

BIG L Rest In Peace

Tian Xia

i go on there don't post much i'm afraid but yeah

anyways u need to get swapmagic once u get pes5 anyhow so u can have all the kits and uptodate transfer etc

Wu Vatican

anyone know when fifa 06 is coming out?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

^^^^ dont swear.

BIG L Rest In Peace

fifa

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Robben

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

2 goals 2day

BIG L Rest In Peace

I play both Fifa and PES and I think with years EA is working hard to make it better during all version of PES since the 2 are pretty similar concerning the gameplay... Fifa 2005 was already a big imrovement but it still too hard for people who only play PES where everything is assisted ... I think Fifa 2006 will worth the try, Im waiting for it more than PES as it will only be a PES 4 with few improvment ....
    F.L.I.N.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborous
    Pascal Chimbonda is THE BOY!
    where is he now ?

by the way, poor Robben, the man looks like he's already 30... sure he's not Ginola....

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchShin
    where is he now ?

by the way, poor Robben, the man looks like he's already 30... sure he's not Ginola....
    Wigan!

He gave Chelsea the run about Sunday, but we got the 3 points

Yes, Robben has a hair line but hes a FUCKIN LEGEND YA HEAR?

BIG L Rest In Peace

indeed i fucking want him ! chimboda was pretty good, he stood out above thee others/. maybeit was his hair..

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    fuck about>? we owned man u for the 1st 45 mins, u created one chance.. what scholes had.. i think..
    nah, like I said, everton were on top for about 15 mins in the first half, 20 if I'm being generous.
    Utd had about 3 or 4 good chances in the first half (RVN's miss, Scholes' miss and RVN's goal, think Rooney had a shot go just wide too), about the same as everton.
    possession wise, the first half was about even.
    Utd strolled it in the 2nd half after the comedy goal though.

Tian Xia

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
    I play both Fifa and PES and I think with years EA is working hard to make it better during all version of PES since the 2 are pretty similar concerning the gameplay... Fifa 2005 was already a big imrovement but it still too hard for people who only play PES where everything is assisted ... I think Fifa 2006 will worth the try, Im waiting for it more than PES as it will only be a PES 4 with few improvment ....
    lol man seriously pes will and always has clowned fifa.. man i can't even be bothered to say why because it's sooo much better in every sense... no matter how hard ea work it doesn't matter they can't make football games. i clown anybody i play at 2005 because it's too easy it's not a challange. pes has evolved fifa ain't really changed all that much since 2003 the game is still the same old with the one touch feature that pes has had since the begining

honestly pes5 and i mean this feel like proper football it even makes pes4 feel cheap the game is gonna be the best football experience u can ask for.

in my honest opinion fifa lacks anything great about it always have always will lack that special thing it doesn't matter what features they add the game engine for fifa is basically a cheap version of pes engine with worse gameplay

the only reason i play fifa is when people get cocky and try and tell me they're great at it.

anyways each to their own

Wu Vatican

idk ive always played the fifa edition. and 2003 to 2005 are VERY differnet.

i was just in italy on vacation and i played PES4 for the first time. at first i was like this game is fucking horrible, its not even close to fifa. i played it more and its a decent game, i like the playon rule, and how certain instances of play are more realistic, goals that arent as scripted i guess you could say. (however i must say it was a little harder overall because the game was in italian and i am american so needless to say i had to go with a bit of luck) it feels more like an arcaide game to me, which is good in some ways and bad in some ways. i do like in the 2 player mode though you can make better runs and play some better balls.

but fifa has a lot of little things that make it a lot better, the freestyle control, the freekicks and some other stuff. not to mention more teams and leauges and the abilitie to do things like the manager mode. its a lot harder to pick up than PES i think if youve never played either.

but just my opinion.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    lol man seriously pes will and always has clowned fifa.. man i can't even be bothered to say why because it's sooo much better in every sense... no matter how hard ea work it doesn't matter they can't make football games. i clown anybody i play at 2005 because it's too easy it's not a challange. pes has evolved fifa ain't really changed all that much since 2003 the game is still the same old with the one touch feature that pes has had since the begining

honestly pes5 and i mean this feel like proper football it even makes pes4 feel cheap the game is gonna be the best football experience u can ask for.

in my honest opinion fifa lacks anything great about it always have always will lack that special thing it doesn't matter what features they add the game engine for fifa is basically a cheap version of pes engine with worse gameplay

the only reason i play fifa is when people get cocky and try and tell me they're great at it.

anyways each to their own

yes, as whitey said, you can't even compare Fifa 2003 and 2005 ...

I won't tell you why Fifa is better than PES (actually that is not my opinion) because it's the kind of debate that never end but there is one thing Im sure about cause I had many occasions to proove it : a good FIFA player just need three PES matchs to kick any PES player's ass because in FIFA you control much more things so when you play PES it's too fuckin' simple (and it's too easy to score !)

But as I said previously I play and like both games ...
    F.L.I.N.T.