Thread: Soccer

Nothing undeserved here. Juve started out great with that Mandzukic goal but 4-1 is pretty clear.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I don't know what Juve were doing in the second half, they played so well in the first and were the better team for 45 minutes. Fell apart in the second, they played too deep. Dybala and Higuain went missing. A real shame.

I am sick of seeing Madrid win, but also get all the decisions go there way. The red card was ridiculous, the ref is a bloody fool for giving it. Same shit happened in the quarter final against Bayern. Madrid were handed the win there thanks to dodgy refereeing. They had already beaten Juve by then but refs simply can't let Ramos get away with shit like that.
    I don't know if I'd say Juve was better than Real in the first half, but at least they were evenly matched. Great 45 minutes of football from both sides, than Juventus was a shadow of themself in the second. What a letdown that was.

Disgraceful by Ramos, he should've been the one to be sent off. I just don't understand why he would feel the need to act like that when they're completely in control and 3-1 up with like 5 minutes to go. Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Banned

That's Spanish football though. It's the best league but it's full of pussies and babies

Why did Atletico'd ban get upheld and Real's didn't? It's good of Griezmann to stay during the ban.
    Last edited by The Hound; 06-04-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't know what Juve were doing in the second half, they played so well in the first and were the better team for 45 minutes. Fell apart in the second, they played too deep. Dybala and Higuain went missing. A real shame.

I am sick of seeing Madrid win, but also get all the decisions go there way. The red card was ridiculous, the ref is a bloody fool for giving it. Same shit happened in the quarter final against Bayern. Madrid were handed the win there thanks to dodgy refereeing. They had already beaten Juve by then but refs simply can't let Ramos get away with shit like that.

YUP !!!

CR7 is just racking up the trophies and leaving messi in the dust

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Banned

Ronaldo leaving Messi for dead? Nah no way.

Anyone believe these reports Ronaldo wants out of Madrid? I'm pretty sceptical. Hertha put in bids on Twitter for Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo "no cash but great fans and chance to win the Bundesliga" lmao funny guys

Brazil took the piss out of Australia in a friendly and scored this wonderful goal. We kicked off and they scored after 10 seconds lol exact same as Roy Makaay against Real Madrid

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

why wasnt any players sent off (mexico v nz) least 2 mexico players and 1 nz one... whats the point of the system if there not going to review the whole incident, more shit happened after the initial tackle, but they only showed that live, no replays of the stuff by the touch line.

wanted 9 v 8 at the end trololo

Banned

Great to see the sheep fuckers are out

I notice cucks are upset because Mexicans chant puto at goalkeepers lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Well to be fair to New Zealand I expected them to get spanked and well they didn't. Against Mexico if they had a better striker they might have got a few more goals. Number 14 for them seems like a decent player, plays in Holland I think can't remember his name.

As I write this Cameroon score. I hope Aboubakar has a shit tournament so nobody tries to buy him. Had a decent season on loan at Besiktas, has a lot of potential. We can't afford his transfer fee because of financial fair play. Need to make sure he shows his stupid side so the price goes down.

I am mostly interested in how the young German side perform. Chile should be a good test. I think they underestimated Australia a little in the first game.

Banned

Germany win the confederations cup. Everyone seems surprised by how good the German youth players are but they're all on show in the Bundesliga. Chile played dirtier than a street whore typical South American performance that cunt should've been sent off for elbowing Werner this VAR shit is useless. A lot of players are going to miss out next year after bottling it against France
    Last edited by The Hound; 07-02-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Germany's depth is insane though, on one broadcast I watched they lined up 4 different starting 11's for Germany. When you put it all into context I don't remember a time when a nation had such depth. There is legitimately 50 players who can all make the starting 11 for Germany. Like you say if you watch the Bundesliga you know the players on show, so the depth is nothing new. Props to Low though, he didn't have this B team play like the A team where they keep the ball. He saw their strengths and had them play accordingly. So a lot of pressing and counter attacking. It worked.

I didn't get the VAR decision with the elbow, he watched it how on earth didn't he show a red? My only conclusion from that is the ref didn't want to send the Chile player off. It was like in the 3rd place match, the Saudi ref watched the VAR and gave Portugal a penalty. Same thing happened in the 118th minute, the ref didn't go to VAR though. Even if he doesn't the VAR refs should have warned him to take a second look at Pepe's foul on the Mexican player. There needs to be consistency.

I thought Chile played well, they had one player letting them down and that was Jara. Made too many mistakes in defence and Germany should have punished them more. However Chile did have the chances and their big stars didn't take them.

My team just signed Pepe, don't know what to say I fucking hate the bastard, he is such a scumbag.

AC Milan buying players left right and centre. Still think they a long way away from the old days.

Gernany are a machine, kicked ass in the under 21s too. with half the players in the confed cup lol

dont fucking want everton to buy rooney(even tho i wanted him upto pre koeman lol), we're way past that faggot, dont want giroud either, i want BERINI from the italy under 21s(not sure who he plays for) and Aguero.. trololo... keep lukaku too, we'll be fire next season!

The spending this summer has been ridiculous. Madrid just offered £161million for Kylian Mbappe. Its nonsense. There is absolutely no way other teams in Europe can compete with this spending.

The whole Eredivisie probably doesn't spend that much together.

Banned

The spending this summer has been ridiculous. Madrid just offered £161million for Kylian Mbappe. Its nonsense. There is absolutely no way other teams in Europe can compete with this spending.
    Yep it's fucking ridiculous; the amount of money being wasted in football is insane. The worst part is they don't even need him it's just to stroke their ego about having the most expensive player in the world. Man City and PSG could compete and top European football is soon to be just oil baron and Chinese billionaire's playthings, which it pretty much is. Red Bull have all but killed the Bundesliga so I'm waiting for that to fall apart.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.