Thread: Untouchable Soldiers (Sing Sing Familia)

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Default Untouchable Soldiers (Sing Sing Familia)

Upsates Finest...Dont Sleep. That Nigga Elijah is Ridiculous, and J'nomics is On Point.Falling Downs Beats are ridiculous as usual..IF YOU DONT HAVE BOTH MIXTAPES GO GET EM...PEACE

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah , I got the first one that shit is fire, Elijah is a monster, J nomics is a deadly weapon
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    Yeah , I got the first one that shit is fire, Elijah is a monster, J nomics is a deadly weapon

YO ELIJAH N J SQUEEZIN THE NECTOR OUT OF THE MICROPOHNE ON VOL2..THAT SING SING SH1T....COP IT FAM..

Yo, imma cop it but right now im broke as a mutherfucka, but imma get on that.J'Nomics be rippin that shit, i never heard that many multi's in one bar except for Killa sin, but this shit...Elijah is a fuckin beast, King Of egypt and Elijah are fire, feedback, oh man this shit is hot.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Thread Revival....

Yeah but both albums are OOP now.

where can i cop this?

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    where can i cop this?
    Read my post above yours.

I would check ebay I guess.

I still have volume 1 on cd and volume 2 in mp3. I ripped vol. 1 to cd like 15 years ago. I just listened to volumes 1 & 2 again. Classic albums front to back. The production is street grimy sound. Lyrics and flow top notch. I must give the rest of the Falling Down catalog more play.

Untouchable Soldiers - Volume 1 tracks 6, 7, 10, 11,
    J'Nomics - Shine Like A Star
    Elijah - Poetry
    Falling Down - Fall
    Falling Down - Rest In Peace

Falling Down - Downfall Instrumental Album still a classic too. Favorite tracks: Track 6, track 12, etc.

I lost track of what they were doing around 2010. Falling down came out with War & Games and Elijah with Fright Night. Not sure what happened to J'Nomics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I still have volume 1 on cd and volume 2 in mp3. I ripped vol. 1 to cd like 15 years ago. I just listened to volumes 1 & 2 again. Classic albums front to back. The production is street grimy sound. Lyrics and flow top notch. I must give the rest of the Falling Down catalog more play.

Untouchable Soldiers - Volume 1 tracks 6, 7, 10, 11,
    J'Nomics - Shine Like A Star
    Elijah - Poetry
    Falling Down - Fall
    Falling Down - Rest In Peace

Falling Down - Downfall Instrumental Album still a classic too. Favorite tracks: Track 6, track 12, etc.

I lost track of what they were doing around 2010. Falling down came out with War & Games and Elijah with Fright Night. Not sure what happened to J'Nomics.
    Vol. 1 is definitely their best work. 4.5/5 stars. I'd give Vol. 2 3.5/5 stars. Some bangers on it and some tracks that could've been left off. J'Nomics & S.K. kept getting arrested. Elijah dropped that wack ass album Fright Night and I was done keeping up with them after that. I think J'Nomics or SK had a tracks on one or two of Dom Pachino Compilations he was dropping at the time.