Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Never Forget 911 Skeptics

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    I aint got time for no 80min shit, but most conspericy shit I seen about 911 was complete bullshit, a little aviation knowledge usually proves the theorys wrong. But I donno about this one yet... Maybe its real, I have an open mind
    You dont need an open mind. Just common sense. Did terrorists crash planes into the trade centres? Yes. Did the white house know this was gunna happen? Yes, and they let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Wu
    You dont need an open mind. Just common sense. Did terrorists crash planes into the trade centres? Yes. Did the white house know this was gunna happen? Yes, and they let it happen.
    I take that back. This had nothing to do with Osama Binladin or terrorists. But who was driving the planes. Auto pilot? The second crash look like the wheel was turned manually at the last second to turn the plane sideways.

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX

This documentary about 911 will blow you away. Proven facts that 911 was not carried out by those accused.

Loose Change - 2nd Edition
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+c
    hange

I don't care, Afghanistan was rid of a fundamentalist taliban control which will no daubt improve the rights of those people. I have no prove that 911 didn't happen, but Please, think of the pro's.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    SO all of this was about MONEY?

After seeing the video..... , i am asking myself what the hell is really going on?

Thanks for the video link.

Yes indeed CREAM... who's making it? The Bush Regime

Theres just one thing. I spicifically remember a definent plane crash outline in the Pentagon, like you could see where the wings went in, I saw this live on the news right after it happened. Can someone back me up here?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Not Me I Remember Seeing A Hole And Nothing More...

Why Hide The Evidence If In Fact A Plane Did Crash??

The thing about the boeing crash conviced me. There's probably alot of the information in that video which is not right, but some of is is, I'm almost positive. The pentagon thing just can't be right. Funny thing is they showed bowling for columbine. It's amazing. Makes you cry and laugh at the same time. You sit there laughing at the canada thing, and next you're sitting with tears hearing the story of the mother which son killed a young girl. That story about the mother makes me real mad man.

Back to topic: That video was very well done, but often documentaries gotta view it from different perspectives, even if they don't believe those views. They could fx look at the different reasons why it may have been a al-queda attack. But I believe much of what they say in that clip, the bush government is lying about so many things, so they cant be speaking the truth in this matter.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Wu
    Theres just one thing. I spicifically remember a definent plane crash outline in the Pentagon, like you could see where the wings went in, I saw this live on the news right after it happened. Can someone back me up here?

This is the official footage the Department of Defence released to the public. There is not any sight of a Boeing in this footage but the government have told you it did hit the Pentagon.

As you can see. There is not a Boeing hitting the Pentgaon in this footage.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH mister wooz's Avatar

BackupX

Hi I'm Alex Jones.. His head irritates me.

this video is damn convincing, but i don't fully buy into it.

i took everything i saw into consideration, but i'm not 100% backing it up. right now though, i'm leaning more towards the skeptical side than the government side.

Veteran Member

Charlie Sheen has spoken up about 9-11 being an inside job on CNN.

You can watch him expose the truth here

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/mar...6Sheen_CNN.htm

Here is a poll from CNN viewers of what people think.

http://edition.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/re...8.content.html
    Last edited by TRONIX; 03-24-2006 at 10:15 AM.

Veteran Member

[quote=Koolish]this video is damn convincing, but i don't fully buy into it.[quote]

What dont you buy into. Its was all factual evidence backed up with scientific data that cannot be disputed.

I haven't check it out yet. I'll have to wait to get home before I do, but as I am pretty much anti gubment (especially with fuckholes in office like we have right now) I'm most likely gonna lean more toward what the video is saying really happened
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

eh, ok

This video tells pretty much what I belive happened. Hope all americans get the chance to see it.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796