Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: rate the previous posters sig....

Default Re: rate the previous posters sig....

LOL..................................

whaddup hertz deep.... imma make u another transformers peace s0on... 9/10 for ya banner... clean and smooth lookin

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Yo 'sup razorsharp,
    yeah man get at me with that, and thanx for the 9, which one tho'? is my banner not changin' every time the page refreshes for you guys?

anyway 9/10 for that FF banner.
    Pz.

it was 9 on the Hertzdeep one... and this one is 8.5

y0o make make one y0... in black and yellow...thanks if possible... PEACE

Throw Ya W's Up!

Cool it's workin', PM me about that sig so I don't forget, I just signed for my new apartment today, and I'm moving there on wednesday, so I won't be on-line for maybe 2 weeks.
    Getting broadband connected in the new place will be long, mybae a week tho' if I hassle 'em every day, but yeah PM me and i'll do it for sure.

Fuckin' Left

Quote Originally Posted by hertzdeep

Yo kid, go look up the word "platitudinous"

Oh yeah, then look at this really old sig I made you,

and your new one,

Which one you babblin' about anyway, it should be switchin' between like 5 different banners, a new one each time the page loads (sorry about the old ones )
    judgemental fagot...know the facts b4 u speak...and i dont want beef with you...plus..you dont know shit..sorry u dissed me.......go fuck yourself..ha
    ..i was talkin about ET Killer

ha

so read what u posted...it was jsut like witha pussy hurt bitch behind the keyboard

and i dont need a dictionary....u need a goddamn brain

OK OK, hertz has hit the blunt, and now he's feelin' a little less stressed with all that rodomontade, so if thats the case then my bad on thinkin' it was towards me, but those comments are still wack tho', considering you were instrumental in playing out that gloss effect, as I seem to remember.

Sure you've made a some hot sig's but man, everything I read you post, your always sounding condescending as fuck when it was only a little while ago you couldn't do shit.
    You'd get a lot more respect for work you do if you weren't so damn big headed about it.
    Anyway fuck it tho', your right i did kinda act like a bitch in my reply on this occasion, but then you are a cocky little shit, I guess you just annoy the hell out me.
    Pz.

10/10

Throw Ya W's Up!

Veteran Member

10/10 its fukin amazin i love the fiery colors

(an my banners by wu gambino props to him)

Dope design.
    I don't like the font much, but I guess it kinda fits well, 8/10.

8/10
    gettin kinda old

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Fuckin' Left

Quote Originally Posted by hertzdeep
    OK OK, hertz has hit the blunt, and now he's feelin' a little less stressed with all that rodomontade, so if thats the case then my bad on thinkin' it was towards me, but those comments are still wack tho', considering you were instrumental in playing out that gloss effect, as I seem to remember.

Sure you've made a some hot sig's but man, everything I read you post, your always sounding condescending as fuck when it was only a little while ago you couldn't do shit.
    You'd get a lot more respect for work you do if you weren't so damn big headed about it.
    Anyway fuck it tho', your right i did kinda act like a bitch in my reply on this occasion, but then you are a cocky little shit, I guess you just annoy the hell out me.
    Pz.
    yup im cocky, and i know how to annoy people, i guess that jsut annoys em..i dont know im doing it most of the time, if in fat im doing anything at all, but yo man, if u learned to hear me out, or deal wit i guess, you wont be so upset..me im a upset person, im not a people person, i dont havea reason to be mad..well with you guys on the net, only when people say stupid shit, that ticks me off, but if its really dumb....like somthing Skale would say, i laught at them, hardly with them....now i sound like a asshole..whioch by me is cool, lol, i dont care, if u do, i dont know what to say, and thanks about my sig makin abilitys, but yeh, ima art guy, i try to hard somtimes and somtimes i dont, but im not looking for resepect.....mi just expecting it...and i dont know why people judge me and say shit liek no offense your not the only one, that says "well if u werent so blah blah blah " or "if u didnt blahblah blah" i really do have somthing to say to them, either "try walking in my shoes" or "blow me" cause they dont know didly squat abotu what i know, or they dont even care as much as i do, obviously or they wont criticize me, and all that shit, if they knew me, they would shut up, again im not a people person...nothing bad about it, but im just not, i dont know what to say except sorry for even calling anything b4, i really am, peace HZ...oh and your banners are always hot yo......i dont even know why u thought iw as talkin bout yours.....but i shoulda edited my post, i was gonna but i figured you'd know who im talkin to

peace

8/10 has a vintage look Guns look hot.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit
    yup im cocky, and i know how to annoy people, i guess that jsut annoys em..i dont know im doing it most of the time, if in fat im doing anything at all, but yo man, if u learned to hear me out, or deal wit i guess, you wont be so upset..me im a upset person, im not a people person, i dont havea reason to be mad..well with you guys on the net, only when people say stupid shit, that ticks me off, but if its really dumb....like somthing Skale would say, i laught at them, hardly with them....now i sound like a asshole..whioch by me is cool, lol, i dont care, if u do, i dont know what to say, and thanks about my sig makin abilitys, but yeh, ima art guy, i try to hard somtimes and somtimes i dont, but im not looking for resepect.....mi just expecting it...and i dont know why people judge me and say shit liek no offense your not the only one, that says "well if u werent so blah blah blah " or "if u didnt blahblah blah" i really do have somthing to say to them, either "try walking in my shoes" or "blow me" cause they dont know didly squat abotu what i know, or they dont even care as much as i do, obviously or they wont criticize me, and all that shit, if they knew me, they would shut up, again im not a people person...nothing bad about it, but im just not, i dont know what to say except sorry for even calling anything b4, i really am, peace HZ...oh and your banners are always hot yo......i dont even know why u thought iw as talkin bout yours.....but i shoulda edited my post, i was gonna but i figured you'd know who im talkin to

peace
    To be honest I lost you half way through that, but we're fuckin' this thread up bitchin' so lets just get back to markin' sigs ... 5/10
    ,lol.

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

9/10 for blue one. i liked 24 carat mo...

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

Same here, I'm just tryin' out this script right now, so I've got some old shit on rotation,
    7/10, I like the font on that what is it?