Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: My 2 Cents..............

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default My 2 Cents..............

I want to say this.............This is my opinion, it is NOT official...it's off the "record".

I have worked off and on with Wu-Tang Clan,it's members,and many of the "family" members for years now since 1991.Over the years there has been "beef's" between members of Wu and others,many of which have been squashed.I hate reading the interviews and hearing the stories...it was great to see so many of the "family" back together on the tour and getting along.People are going to have their differences and some people will feel shafted in business deals.Thats the way life is, believe me.....when the artists have problems with each other over what is said in interviews, etc...they handle it and usually everything is peace again.

I want to point out something about this board....there is a reason that many of the artists don't come on here. In ways it's the same reason many new fans of Wu leave this board after only a few posts. People get dissed all the time in here, there have been so many negative posts about many of the artists that their attitude is "fuck Wu-corp".I feel it's sad to hear that especially since this is the "Official Wu-Tang website".A few of the members of Wu have told me stories about how they got dissed when they did try to participate on the board,they wonder why this is an "official" site when they are treated like this....in what is THEIR house.
    I hate seeing all the stupid childish fighting in here all the time. I'm not expecting everyone to love and agree on what wu or the family artists do or release, but if you want them to be part of this board, and you bitch about why they don't participate....maybee this will help you understand why they don't.
    I've personally gotten mad over some of the shit that gets posted on here about the artists, or how many of the posts are negative. The fact that many "newbies" to the board are dissed instead of welcomed and educated,it feels sometimes like some treat this board as an exclusive club. I've seen many times that people get dissed over the facts of not knowing certain information about this or that,and the whole "stan/dickrider" shit thats always coming up.There are other times that people are posting idiotic shit just to cause drama on here, and people feed into it.
    All the artists are going to do what they do, the past is the past...they aren't going back to the old styles,beats or whatever for the most part. Either you support them or you don't, but when many of the artists could care less if this site is here anymore says something.
    My point is, this isnt a positive experience for some of the artists and some fans of Wu that have found the site.I talked to many fans during the tour that don't want to participate on here cause of the way they were treated, or the constant fighting on here.

I want to bring up another point, many have dissed MySpace, if you don't like it then thats your choice and I respect that.The artists aren't really putting anything out through there,it's another tool to spread the message of Wu.It gives us the ability to reach thousands of potential fans that may never have heard of wu-corp.Many of those people aren't "hardcore" Wu fans, but does it make them any less a Wu fan if they like the music and go buy it ? I mean in a few weeks Meth's page has had almost 14,000 people added to it ,it's at almost 20,000 people.One bulletin post from his page goes to all of those people....it's a free tool that we are exploiting.There have been dozens of messages from people who first heard of Wu through the music playing on a friends page on MySpace.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with everything right now,...it's mostly a few points that I wanted to bring up with all the shit that has been aired in here recently.

I want to thank everyone for the love and support.It was good to meet some of you out on the tour.

As for all the racial shit...... I think my qoute below sums that all up

One, "G"
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

I agree, lots of posters don't want anyone hear unless they over 30 and been listening to wu since day one

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Well I agree about these topics, but i just hate when niggaz act fake and i dont like these "replace odb threads" and people actually respond to them.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

This board is full of 85s.

Ive always supported wu.

Yeah you are so right on about the negative aspects. Thats why i rarely enter any of the forums cause of knockle heads.

Its a waist of time. Stalkers and shit it makes people leave the site.
    ALl yall know what the hell im talking bout.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (Wu Music Group)
    I want to say this.............This is my opinion, it is NOT official...it's off the "record".

I have worked off and on with Wu-Tang Clan,it's members,and many of the "family" members for years now since 1991.Over the years there has been "beef's" between members of Wu and others,many of which have been squashed.I hate reading the interviews and hearing the stories...it was great to see so many of the "family" back together on the tour and getting along.People are going to have their differences and some people will feel shafted in business deals.Thats the way life is, believe me.....when the artists have problems with each other over what is said in interviews, etc...they handle it and usually everything is peace again.

I want to point out something about this board....there is a reason that many of the artists don't come on here. In ways it's the same reason many new fans of Wu leave this board after only a few posts. People get dissed all the time in here, there have been so many negative posts about many of the artists that their attitude is "fuck Wu-corp".I feel it's sad to hear that especially since this is the "Official Wu-Tang website".A few of the members of Wu have told me stories about how they got dissed when they did try to participate on the board,they wonder why this is an "official" site when they are treated like this....in what is THEIR house.
    I hate seeing all the stupid childish fighting in here all the time. I'm not expecting everyone to love and agree on what wu or the family artists do or release, but if you want them to be part of this board, and you bitch about why they don't participate....maybee this will help you understand why they don't.
    I've personally gotten mad over some of the shit that gets posted on here about the artists, or how many of the posts are negative. The fact that many "newbies" to the board are dissed instead of welcomed and educated,it feels sometimes like some treat this board as an exclusive club. I've seen many times that people get dissed over the facts of not knowing certain information about this or that,and the whole "stan/dickrider" shit thats always coming up.There are other times that people are posting idiotic shit just to cause drama on here, and people feed into it.
    All the artists are going to do what they do, the past is the past...they aren't going back to the old styles,beats or whatever for the most part. Either you support them or you don't, but when many of the artists could care less if this site is here anymore says something.
    My point is, this isnt a positive experience for some of the artists and some fans of Wu that have found the site.I talked to many fans during the tour that don't want to participate on here cause of the way they were treated, or the constant fighting on here.

I want to bring up another point, many have dissed MySpace, if you don't like it then thats your choice and I respect that.The artists aren't really putting anything out through there,it's another tool to spread the message of Wu.It gives us the ability to reach thousands of potential fans that may never have heard of wu-corp.Many of those people aren't "hardcore" Wu fans, but does it make them any less a Wu fan if they like the music and go buy it ? I mean in a few weeks Meth's page has had almost 14,000 people added to it ,it's at almost 20,000 people.One bulletin post from his page goes to all of those people....it's a free tool that we are exploiting.There have been dozens of messages from people who first heard of Wu through the music playing on a friends page on MySpace.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with everything right now,...it's mostly a few points that I wanted to bring up with all the shit that has been aired in here recently.

I want to thank everyone for the love and support.It was good to meet some of you out on the tour.

As for all the racial shit...... I think my qoute below sums that all up

One, "G"
    right on.

GENERAL WISE

i see what your saying, People diss alot of people, I personally keep it in the General Forum where they talk shit like "Morning Hardons." I believe that alot of people including myself are biased in what members put out. Like I think Uncontrolled Substance is classic, while i thought that the Movement was wack as hell.

I still can't imagine dissing a newbie when all along it was like U-God, shit would be funny as hell. But if he said something stupid, my comment is justified.

over rates mathematics

what wouldn't be a internet forum without some arguments.

hey we're fans of wu and fans of good hip hop, if it just so happens that we don't like a certain wu member we're going to talk about it.

look we all want to see every wu and wu fam member do well.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Ok ok, I like your comment, you proved me wrong, I thought alot of people were going to start sucking up, seeing this thread was made by G and everything.I think there still will be that though.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i agree G,

people make threads asking why wu doesnt come here i tell them the same thing. why should they come to this forum to be crucified?

its okay to say that you dont like something but be respectful about it. and other people need to be respectful of others opinions...seriously. all that hater/dickrider shit comes from people not respecting each other.

if we want wu-tang to start visiting this board then we better act like we got some GOTDAMN sense.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Yeah Man I see what you're saying.

indeed G,

hopefully everyone will get along and put the fact that they know more about so and so away and jus become homies and respect each other and see that we have one thing in common.... we like the WU and support the FAM... peace

y0o G,

did u get at RZA with thoe designs for the posters for Only Built 4 Cuban Linx?? get at me here or myspace... peace much love

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

And Thats The Truth...with Some Cheese On It

Knowledge Wisdom

g makes a great point. we need to get along. besides being on this sites makes us kinda like wu fam ourselves so we need to respect eachother otherwise theres no point to being on the site at all

I think that when Artists come on this site they should be given Mod accounts so that we know it is official. That would stop people from giving them shit.

Theres assholes on every single forum that ive been on EVER. I dont think thats gonna change any time soon.

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

Word the fuck up! sometimes it seems like this forum has the most Wu haters on it from anywhere.... that just aint right

oh by the way am i still getting those rare ass Ironman stickers?
    1st king