Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: My 2 Cents..............

they could respond to rumors at the very least. cilvaringz was on chambermusik a week ago clearing up a few misconceptions about his upcoming album.

they'd be able to say why certain stuff didnt come out or why something got pushed back, or even break down songs from their albums.

i think it would be something we would all appreciate. it would bring the site from being just a "fan site" to truly being "official".
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    i agree that this isnt about spreading the word, its more about just making this site more welcoming to everyone who decides to come here.
    I agree, I think that this was what G was talking about to a certain extent. But the sad thing is that alot of people aren't getting this point. People seem to be thinking that in order to get this there is the need for censorship. The fact is that there is no censorship needed at all. People can criticise as much as they want but in a constricutive way.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

I agree with everything G said, most the time i come on her i cant be bothered posting because its full of pointless threads and it always feels like you cant voice your opinion without getting hate.
    I aint trying to sound like a homo or anythin but this forum would be alot better if the people werent so agrresive and they just respected peoples opinions, theres no such thing as a wrong opinion.
    I think theres only 1 forum im a member of that actually has a good "community" feel, theres no spam, beef and newbies are welcomed.
    As for people getting banned and coming back with new nicks, cant you block their ISP so they cant come back from that computer at all?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    Although I do respect G's opinion, i have to say, If the wu cant accept critcism then why are you rappin? If nobody likes your shit move on. What do yall mean by too much negativity? If alot of people not feeling your shit than it must be something wrong. you cant knock people for spittin there opinion on the page. If i feel something is wack im going to say it, Im still gonna type what i want. Everybody wanna act soft cause of the post now, now everyone aint gonna say what needs to be said because they dont want to suffer, thats wack, we should be able to speak our minds.People that say there are wu haters what if we just dont like that certain wu member, thats not hatin, we not hatin on no album if its wack then its wack. How you gonna get mad cause theres too much negativity? If its something wrong then fix up ya shit then come back, and see what it is. I fee;l that after what g posted this fourm will change into real fakes because alot of people are gonna start sugar coding their posts, thats bullshit say what you gotta say, we not gonna knock you, we might say thats nonsense but what the hell, there aremany people on this planet, we all arent the same. its not dissin we just dont like this or that, what wrong with speaking up we dont gotta like every godamn thing. I think everyone should keep doing their thing. peace
    Agreed. Allthough, I think the majority will continue to voice their oppinion anyway. Criticism is all part of positive debate.
    PEACE
    ''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
    ( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
    www.zoobabees.com
    P E A C E

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (Wu Music Group)
    I want to say this.............This is my opinion, it is NOT official...it's off the "record".

I have worked off and on with Wu-Tang Clan,it's members,and many of the "family" members for years now since 1991.Over the years there has been "beef's" between members of Wu and others,many of which have been squashed.I hate reading the interviews and hearing the stories...it was great to see so many of the "family" back together on the tour and getting along.People are going to have their differences and some people will feel shafted in business deals.Thats the way life is, believe me.....when the artists have problems with each other over what is said in interviews, etc...they handle it and usually everything is peace again.

I want to point out something about this board....there is a reason that many of the artists don't come on here. In ways it's the same reason many new fans of Wu leave this board after only a few posts. People get dissed all the time in here, there have been so many negative posts about many of the artists that their attitude is "fuck Wu-corp".I feel it's sad to hear that especially since this is the "Official Wu-Tang website".A few of the members of Wu have told me stories about how they got dissed when they did try to participate on the board,they wonder why this is an "official" site when they are treated like this....in what is THEIR house.
    I hate seeing all the stupid childish fighting in here all the time. I'm not expecting everyone to love and agree on what wu or the family artists do or release, but if you want them to be part of this board, and you bitch about why they don't participate....maybee this will help you understand why they don't.
    I've personally gotten mad over some of the shit that gets posted on here about the artists, or how many of the posts are negative. The fact that many "newbies" to the board are dissed instead of welcomed and educated,it feels sometimes like some treat this board as an exclusive club. I've seen many times that people get dissed over the facts of not knowing certain information about this or that,and the whole "stan/dickrider" shit thats always coming up.There are other times that people are posting idiotic shit just to cause drama on here, and people feed into it.
    All the artists are going to do what they do, the past is the past...they aren't going back to the old styles,beats or whatever for the most part. Either you support them or you don't, but when many of the artists could care less if this site is here anymore says something.
    My point is, this isnt a positive experience for some of the artists and some fans of Wu that have found the site.I talked to many fans during the tour that don't want to participate on here cause of the way they were treated, or the constant fighting on here.

I want to bring up another point, many have dissed MySpace, if you don't like it then thats your choice and I respect that.The artists aren't really putting anything out through there,it's another tool to spread the message of Wu.It gives us the ability to reach thousands of potential fans that may never have heard of wu-corp.Many of those people aren't "hardcore" Wu fans, but does it make them any less a Wu fan if they like the music and go buy it ? I mean in a few weeks Meth's page has had almost 14,000 people added to it ,it's at almost 20,000 people.One bulletin post from his page goes to all of those people....it's a free tool that we are exploiting.There have been dozens of messages from people who first heard of Wu through the music playing on a friends page on MySpace.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with everything right now,...it's mostly a few points that I wanted to bring up with all the shit that has been aired in here recently.

I want to thank everyone for the love and support.It was good to meet some of you out on the tour.

As for all the racial shit...... I think my qoute below sums that all up

One, "G"
    co-sign

That's internet ..... nuff said.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Wu Vatican

I cant add much to what has been said, but I will add that even though all of us in here has stated that this board is really negative and stuff of that nature, we all have added to the negativity. Look at Wade's signature. Even though Wade is probably the smartest and best opinionated person on this board, he gives Method Man's next album a "0/10" on his expectations list. We have no idea what his next album will be like. I voiced my displeasure with Method Man's "Prequel" album as well as U-God's "Mr. Xcitement" album in the review forum. There is nothing wrong with doing that. My point is, if you want to criticize, criticize correctly. Do not make posts saying U-God should just quit at life, which I seem to remember a thread relating to that. We can all blame others for the deterioration of this board, but we should all blame ourselves as well. We should really crack down on this.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    Even though Wade is probably the smartest and best opinionated person on this board, he gives Method Man's next album a "0/10" on his expectations list. .
    after it being reported that Rza would be partnering with meth on his next effort after a disappointing 3rd album i was hyped. then there is a short interview where meth says that rza wont be the main producer and he will have various beatmaking stiffs handling most of it instead. so after the debacle which was tical 0 with only one Rza beat i wasnt expecting anything good from meth, hence the '0'.

maybe it was little harsh.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

If you disagree with an opinon, give a reasonable and mature reply back. Instead of the usual "fuck you bitch! get outta here"