Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu on the Brain? What is the state of the clan to you?

Default Wu on the Brain? What is the state of the clan to you?

Peace god...
    Just want to get some sh*t off my chest. First up, Masta Killa's "No Said Date" was the best Wu album in the last few years. I'm looking forward to his album more than anyone else because it is a real clan album with no outside artists and producers. Next up, I hope Rae can produce another classic album...he got the skills but has been dissapointing me with those last albums (i still brought them). Ghost your the man right , but whats up with the beats!!! Need the real soul produced tracks and better album direction, where's the RZA? Meth, lets get back in the driver seat...you and the Rza can make gritty Plo Style album that would be inferno hot!! What are you waiting on? By the way, Rza kill that Bobby Digital sh*t...we all have fun, but enough is enough...drop knowledge!!! Bring back that Rza, Gravediggaz, 36 Chambers flow or just don't flow at all!!! U-God what in the hell!!! Gza I was feeling that "Grandmasters" album (great beats and lyrics), much much better than the "legend of ..." album (i still brought ir). I'm wanting to hear a solid Rebel INS album, get Truemaster, Bronze Nazareth and little Rza on the beats, and Killa Sin to rhyme alongside...you would have bangin album!!!! Big Fan of the Wu but they need some help...holla at me clan for a killa idea for a final or next clan album... [email protected]

they're getting back on track. i like where the clan is going.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

no doubt... but will it be the same as circa 93 ??? let's hope so i don't want wu smashing for one year... they need to capture like 5 more of them shits...but peace to the wu..hopefully they can weather the storm.. and best of luck with the future releases... Mef get back with RZA! fuck them commercial cornballs.... you don't need them.. oh and have wu-latino sign the kid.. he's dope . (meaning me)
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Quote Originally Posted by drunkoffthewu
    Peace god...
    Just want to get some sh*t off my chest. First up, Masta Killa's "No Said Date" was the best Wu album in the last few years. I'm looking forward to his album more than anyone else because it is a real clan album with no outside artists and producers. Next up, I hope Rae can produce another classic album...he got the skills but has been dissapointing me with those last albums (i still brought them). Ghost your the man right , but whats up with the beats!!! Need the real soul produced tracks and better album direction, where's the RZA? Meth, lets get back in the driver seat...you and the Rza can make gritty Plo Style album that would be inferno hot!! What are you waiting on? By the way, Rza kill that Bobby Digital sh*t...we all have fun, but enough is enough...drop knowledge!!! Bring back that Rza, Gravediggaz, 36 Chambers flow or just don't flow at all!!! U-God what in the hell!!! Gza I was feeling that "Grandmasters" album (great beats and lyrics), much much better than the "legend of ..." album (i still brought ir). I'm wanting to hear a solid Rebel INS album, get Truemaster, Bronze Nazareth and little Rza on the beats, and Killa Sin to rhyme alongside...you would have bangin album!!!! Big Fan of the Wu but they need some help...holla at me clan for a killa idea for a final or next clan album... [email protected]

If u rule the world.......

My fav Wu fam cd is which eva one I just got.
    I listen to the new shit more than the old. Wu-Tang Forever
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

BackupX

Protect Ya Neck

Veteran Member

i know that they still have a fan base

i was at strawberries buying bobby digital in stereo (for the second time)
    and the cassier was asking me if i was at a show that the wu just did
    she was telling things i didnt even know i thought that people didnt care about the wu very much

but i can see that they on on their way back

Quote Originally Posted by drunkoffthewu
    Point 1: I'm looking forward to his album (Masta Killa) more than anyone else because it is a real clan album with no outside artists and producers; Point 2: Next up, I hope Rae can produce another classic album...he got the skills but has been dissapointing me with those last albums; Point 3: Ghost your the man right , but whats up with the beats!!! Need the real soul produced tracks and better album direction, where's the RZA?; Point 4: Meth, lets get back in the driver seat...you and the Rza can make gritty Plo Style album that would be inferno hot!!; Point 5: Rza kill that Bobby Digital sh*t...we all have fun, but enough is enough...drop knowledge!!! Bring back that Rza, Gravediggaz, 36 Chambers flow or just don't flow at all!!! U-God what in the hell!!! Point6: I'm wanting to hear a solid Rebel INS album, get Truemaster, Bronze Nazareth and little Rza on the beats, and Killa Sin to rhyme alongside...you would have bangin album!!!!
    Word... Point 1: actually, it features some production from DJ Premier AND Pete Rock, so you know it's gonna be a CLASSIC 4 sure... Point 2: Honestly, Fishscale came out WAY BETTER than I was expecting (except the production), so u also know that OB4CL2, if it's crafted the same way "State Of Grace" was, it's gonna be another CLASSIC (I really hope that RZA will produce most of the album!!)... Can't wait 4 that joint "House Of The Flying Daggers"... Point 3: Like I said, Fishscale came out way better than I was expecting, but the production is kind of wack... should've have invested in the Wu-Elements... but the key word is: GHOST'S ON FIAH! Point 4: That's dreaming... surely Meth's next album will be wack, and that's because in the beggining it was going to be entirely produced by RZA, and now it features sum wack-a$ producers, even scott storch... pure commercial garbage, i'm pretty sure! (don't get me wrong... Meth will be lyrically great as always) Point 5: Nah, men... I luv Bob Digi: he can surely bring back Tha Ruckus without stopping digitalizing us! Point 6: That's what I really want, new INS! Wu-Elemental produced, but also featuring Ayatollah... "Vendetta" was Crazy!

Overall, I'm pretty sure that the Wu will rise again... I'm sick of them G-Unit n*ggas rulin Hiphop universe... 2006/2007 will be Wu-years!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

with Rza they cant fail
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

i'm wif wade...digging the direction Wu is veering towards. We all know Tical 0 was a shoddy product and NSD rejuvinated the faith, but I really felt Grandmasters a lot, love Fishscale from what I heard so far. and the remainding generals' albums look promising. the lasr i'm also with p-noid brown, sign that dude.

theyre the greatest black people ever made, and always will be, weather they make shit for the rest of their careers or not, they still made plenty of classics in my book.

Veteran Member

Default wtf greatest...

Greetings Wu-believers:

I like the idea about getting more true master. In the last few years, with RZA busy with movie scores, acting and so on, Wu should have gave the wu elements shine--they are some of the best hip hop producers hands down and ghost, meth, ins and gza, etc. could have given us albums entirely produced by the elements that we would have loved and would have stayed true to the wu sound.

never too late: one humble vote for more 4th disciple, true and mathematic beats on wu single albums.

WTF Wu Tang Forever.

Yea true. I think RZA's new album will be good, he always drops ill lyrics. GZA's Grandmasters was very ill, production and beat wise. Inspectah Deck, we need a new album big time. Gonna be hott def. Raekwons new album, come on, how can you say that Immobilarity and Lex Diamonds were wack? They were both really good albums beat and lyric wise. Ghostface, I see him going in a good track. But hes usin more of a soul style now, like Pretty Toney Album. But none the less, good. Masta Killa, No Said Date was a classic. The best lyrics and beats, I loved it. U-God, well, he can spit, but Mr. Xcitement wasnt all what I was expecting. But it was a decent album. I bought it. And Method Man, Prequel was decent, a little mainstream but I was feeling it alot. Cant wait for the new shit.

I think Wu is really gaining recognition. I've noticed a lot of kids my age who have just gotten into wu are going back and buying the first round solo albums. Wu is gaining fans.

Q: What is the state of the clan to you?

A: uhmm, I'd have to say outside of Meth, Raekwon and Ghostface UNDERGROUND which I personally don't mind but I think Wu needs to make a comeback for their last group album.