Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My 2 Cents..............

true, G, true

but like j-don sais; you'll never stop some of these guys.

especially some of these guys (or girls) who claim they are fans and make a big list of albums they think are wack. or the people who only like the first 3 or four wu releases.

/\ I GOT IT . . . YOU DON'T /\

U-God is due for a great album . . . bitches

Poet Of The Streets

There have been dozens of messages from people who first heard of Wu through the music playing on a friends page on MySpace.
    God bless the internet.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

word G.. but for what has already been said.. we gotta lot of dicks at this site. cleaning up some of the garbage is the first step.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I hear you G. There is a lot of negativity that does not need to be reflected. People can give their opinions or disagree, but sometimes it is done with no cooth (I am sure I have been guilty of it as well). Ultimately it doesnt bother me because I am smart enought to filter out the bullshit. Some people, however, may not have those tools yet and could potentially be turned off from things such as Wu or this site that have a lot to offer. I personally dont care if someone listens to Nelly or whatever else. Our differences should make us feel good and unique, not make us hate each other. Love to All.

Ringz and Bronze used to post alot here too before they got into the Wu scene, but once they did, alot of hate and negativity came in there way and this is why you hardly see Ringz and Bronze here anymore. So G is right, we even had Deck posting on the down low here a year back, but he left as there was so much bullshit being posted about him and his album. Wu-Tang fans are the most demanding fans in the world, but some of you need to chill and see it the artists way.

BIG L Rest In Peace

lol i told yall this shit since last year..

i think it'd be nice to have some of the members post here, but if somebody isn't liking their music they should be able to voice their opinion on it.. even though most of their opinions are bullshit.

This thread is gonna start a revolution.....

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

WUtang foreva muthafuckas!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

yeah there are definitely a lot of assholes on here who think they're hot shit. to them: fuck you and eat a dick

word G. tearing one another apart is stupid and internet beef is some wack shit

truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar

My take: A lot of the posters here get caught up in an image that they perceive to be real.

I really think these cats believe that RZA lives in a Shaolin temple and does nothing but practice forms and make beats all day. They prolly think that Raekwon spends his days pushing coke and writing rhymes. lol

NAH.

These cats are hard-working grown-ass men with wives and babies and family members to feed.

I'm certain that most members don't just wake up, roll over, smoke weed and write rhymes.

Niggas got bills to pay.

In fact, the only cat that looks like he has time to spend on this joint is U-God, and even he doesn't. He'll post up on MySpace before coming here... and I don't blame him.

Who wants to face ravenous fans at every turn? Nah'mean?
    Look at the posts that get put up here! Who wants to build on top of that shit?

On the other hand, I think if they did post, just to kill rumors and state facts, the tone of this forum would change... hopefully for the better.

...but I can't call it, cause it ain't for me to call.
    Last edited by truth0ne; 03-24-2006 at 01:47 PM.

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Quote Originally Posted by Cm0ney
    i think it'd be nice to have some of the members post here, but if somebody isn't liking their music they should be able to voice their opinion on it.. even though most of their opinions are bullshit.
    I agree, the artists know me for speaking my mind over the years. I've said when I wasn't feeling something, some of them were mad at the time, but they respect the fact that I'm straight up about it.
    Not everyone is going to like everything, this is a forum....some negative opinions and comments will be on here....that's life.The artists know and understand that, some of them just feel there's been too much negative. I just wanted to let everyone see how much the negative has effected the board and people's views of it. Thanks to everyone thats replying.....it wasn't my point to have people respond on this message. I just hope the feel on here can change so that the artist want to be on here and to be a real part of Wu Corp.This should be a family on here, although you may not agree with each other or everyone else's view or feelings....you should respect each other since you are all dedicated WU-TANG fans !!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

i agree with g and i agree with the crza also, peace to roseanne

I'm glad you stepped up. I totally agree with you on your post. I've found it the same way around here.

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON
    I think that when Artists come on this site they should be given Mod accounts so that we know it is official. That would stop people from giving them shit.

Theres assholes on every single forum that ive been on EVER. I dont think thats gonna change any time soon.
    indeed.... because if we dont know if they are the real artists then some peeps on here will say mad rabid shiit...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Thumbs up

Thats for Sho, but ya know human feed off negitive. Especailly here in the States. We get fed all that negitive shit, people need 2 listen to the WU.

And to all you people living in the past!!! the Wu isn't gonna make albums like 36 chambers, only built for cuban linx and the old shit. they grown men now wit familys, not selling crack on street corners, they business men company owners. So their music now is gonna reflect that life style and enviorment. People need to just love all the old classic albums and be thankful we at-least have that. PEOPLE CHANGE!!!!

And for all the haten' go cry somewhere else!!!

Thanks G for the post and everyone elses replys i feel ya'll are the "True Fans" peace
    Last edited by shaolin_danger; 03-22-2006 at 10:37 PM.