Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My 2 Cents..............

FRESH FISH

G makes a great point. Hopefully this forum will soften up a little bit more and people will start showing some love.

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

I agree and see were coming from G,even though allot of us know this....its good someone finally said it like this,hopefully someone people here will wake up and be more respectable to each....not on some hippie shit...lol but just chillll...if someone dont know so much about wu and just chilll...if someone isnt felling the same music as you.

But what can you do though its a difficult task...these internet forums are always full of knuckle heads people who just love to start shit....also because its open to everyone negative shit will happen more.

And oh,someone mention that when a Wu member post here...they should have mod-ship...so we know they are offical I agree!

Because...no matter what you do allot of people follow on the internet/forums follow that forum rule and I dont know why? but...you see a newbie...give them shit! So if a Wu member is posting here on the low...also they will experience what it is to be on a open forum....chances are if people know thats Rza posting he wont have to deal with ignorance....maybe.

BTW,G I hit you up with a message...let me know if you need a graphic artist.
    Last edited by Blaque_Ravage; 03-22-2006 at 11:28 PM.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

Oztradamus

It's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Niggaz....

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

One of the biggest problems here is spam. I swear everytime I leave this site and come back to it the last thread I replied to has moved down to page 2 or 3. And for what? The threads people are posting are for the most part pointless. Threads like who would you have as the next member of Wu, what if this happens or what if that happens type crap are just feeding directly into the weaknesses of this site. The more pointles topics, the more chance their is for certain people to get down personal jibes.

Ok so lets say there is one thread on who should be the next memeber. Thats cool and people put the point across that no one should be added while others say nah its just a hypothetical situation and make their point. But when we see these threads appear all the time honestly what we going to discuss? .........its going to be insults. And its the same for other topics........its like once one thread is made then a million small variations appear. People are saying the same thing over and over and then it goes onto insults.

This coupled with the fact that some people are over zealous here (I don't like something I am a hater, if I do I am dickriding) means that its not actually worth posting most of the times I come on here.

Pardon me for posting...........this is my opinion only and no disrespect meant to anyone
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Veteran Member

yeh its fukin lame how everyone comes up wit those shitty hate threads an shit

and like those true wu tang fan threads fukin how sad can you get

im jus glad i havnt contributed to the hate spread around the board

any big froum always has lotta e-beef..just so many ppl and i always say 50%of the ppl u meet are assholes..so more ppl more assholes look at sites like allhiphop sohh theres prolly not one thread that doest turn into an fight

EDIT: oh yeah the hate threads have gone too far wu gets more hate on its own site than it does on regular hip hop boards

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

i give props too all the mods, they are great never had one problem with any of them, but in my opinion - ya'll are slipp'n we need more authority up in this piece, banning people obviously is'nt working they come back under a new nick, and i mean alot of the topics in this page are debates so of course people are going to be going to extreme's to make a point, its just sad alot of punks use this place for their imature attention seeking jibirish, im with you %100 G but i cant see it changing unless some drastic messures are taken by the mods like restricting posting and making of threads. P.E.A.C.E.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

G always brings light into these forums and I really appreciate whut he done for wutang.corp. And G if you did do that thing that I asked you to do its really appreciated. Thats word to everything in that thing. Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Big Up G....most of the time I just skim through this site cause too many funky a$$ white (not a diss but just a fact) bored as fukk dudes are spamming this board with pointless threads (that's been done million times before) and that are stuck in the past (and they make this clear with almost every thread they start of participate in)

Peace to all the regular adjusted-to-life cats

Uno

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

been down since "ooh we love you rakeem"

4reel

and the wu in my opinion.....is gettin iller every album

obvious the old shit is killer...but when wu changes wit the times......they still keep shit reel.....so all yall gotta stop bitchin!!!!
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

we all need to be better posters in this board, including myself.

the wu artists and the wu fans need to come to an understanding.

we need to really grasp the concept that these guys are artists and understand what that means...im serious. these guys in the wu have a lot of creativity in them and have to be able to get things out of their system which means they're gonna go many ways with their music that we arent gonna like. we dont have to like it and we can express our displeasure while being respectful to the artists' artistic passions. this means being patient and allowing guys to go through their creative processes and not make threads telling these guys to get back with Rza and wu-elements. music is an art and the people who do it are very creative human beings(especially wu-tang) and we cant pigeon hole them into doing what we want them to do all the time. enjoy and appreciate the music you like from an artist and be respectful of an artists passion to explore the different facets of the musical artform even when they make something your're not into. all you gotta do is say "this isnt something that suites my taste" and move on.

the artists need to understand that people arent gonna like everything they put out. they shouldnt get pissed off at someone for having an honest and respectful opinion. if artists are unable to handle someone saying they didnt like their album then they need to find something else to do or just decide to always give the fans what they want.

as a mod i wanna give people a chance to express themselves but it seems that many people arent responsible with that type of freedom. there is a lot of pointless threads and a lot of negative threads in here and it is KILLING this forum. im probably gonna start bringing the hammer down a lot harder cuz man...i want members of the clan and the fam to come here and interact with us and i know you guys do to which is why there's a thread every now and then asking why wu members dont post here.

i love this site to death but on the real chambermusik is kicking wucorps ass as far as getting wu news, wu interviews, and even with artists posting on the site. and they're not even official wu. we gotta step it up.

thats my 4 cents cuz i've already posted here.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Ringz and Bronze used to post alot here too before they got into the Wu scene, but once they did, alot of hate and negativity came in there way and this is why you hardly see Ringz and Bronze here anymore. So G is right, we even had Deck posting on the down low here a year back, but he left as there was so much bullshit being posted about him and his album. Wu-Tang fans are the most demanding fans in the world, but some of you need to chill and see it the artists way.
    TELL US WHICH NAME HE POSTED UNDER PUNK. INFACT, TELL USE THE NAMES OF ALL THE WU-TANG MEMBERS WHO POSTED HERE.

I've only been here a couple days and I can see it. There's a difference between hating and critiquing. Alot of people just drop one-liners, "oh it sucks/shitty/fucking wack," without explaining anything. I don't expect that coming to the official Wu-Tang site. Now that "sucks/is shitty/is fucking whack." You can't expect an artist to show you love when you show them no love. It makes no sense to bash someone you supposedly support. Supporters show love and give back to those they support, they don't knock em' down.

Also, these one-line haters turn the Wu off to the rest of the fanbase on here. Bad apples ruin the whole bunch. Also, if you do not like the new releases that's fine but, it's tired out man. If you're coming, come correct and thorough. Certain threads need more thought and not spam.

I hope the corp can now realize what our mistakes were hopefully we can pull things together here cause as a fan base we are slipping... I be the first to admit it. Hopefully we can pull the peace together and work as a true fam. PEACE 2 ALL and PEACE 2 "G" for sharing his thoughts with us. Let's work on reforming the NEW WU-TANG CORP.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Lightbulb People Gonna Hate

One more thing i gotta say. People gonna hate no matter what!!!

make an official "Wu-Hatin or Wu-Negtivie Thread or Forum" where people can go and get all the negitive B.S. out of their system. and if any other threads pop up out side of that thread or forum, the web-site Masters shut them down and Bann thos fuckers for not following the Wu-Corp Laws.