Thread: Army Of The Pharaohs clarification

Default Army Of The Pharaohs clarification

I was seeing if the new Army of the Pharaohs album leaked on this website i download from so i could get a preview of it & apparently it dropped tuesday. so i got it [went & bought it] & it was hot - what i'm needing clarification on is the first time i looked for it i spelled Pharaohs wrong & i found a mixtape & that's all it says - "Army Of The PharOAhs The Mixtape". I'm sure it was spelled wrong by accident but I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it. some of the tracks are:

Storm of Swords
    This Means War
    Speak Now
    Blades Of Glory
    Murder Death Kill

THNX-N-ADVNC & if anyone can post the cover to the mixtape & what the actual name of it is or any info whatsoever.

Veteran Member

well i dont have that mixtape and i havent heard it but those songs in accumalation are 7L & Esoteric, Jedi Mind Tricks,Outerspace, they are tracks from thier earlier albums not full AOTP posse cuts, just individual tracks from artsists in AOTP

Poet Of The Streets

Alright the AOTP mixtape is wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day shit. The tracks your referring to aren't on the mixtape/EP I'm thinkin' of though.

I thought storm of swords sounded familiar & some of the other tracks. Thanks for the info. I think it's even more ill now cause that's a dope concept. Like a greatest hits from the collective AOTP since i'm not a real big fan of all of them.

META4 - What mixtape you got & is that the cover for yours or mine.

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Yo, this album is the SHIT! Even Vinnie Paz did a CONCEPT rhyme! He never does that...Esoteric is starting to get on my nerves, though...it sounds like he doesn't care anymore...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Quote Originally Posted by Definitive X
    Yo, this album is the SHIT! Even Vinnie Paz did a CONCEPT rhyme! He never does that...Esoteric is starting to get on my nerves, though...it sounds like he doesn't care anymore...
    Violent by Design...Psycho-Social...those things many anything to you?

Poet Of The Streets

I up'd the cover to the one I'm talkin' about. I never got around to buyin' it but if I do I'll gladly up for y'all. As the name says it's all Rare Shit, Collabos & Freestyles.

All the AOTP shit is great. .
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial