Thread: KRS-One vs Nelly: the 2002 beef - download link inside

Default KRS-One vs Nelly: the 2002 beef - download link inside

Last edited by Blastah; 03-23-2006 at 07:36 PM.

hey i noticed you are from portugal
    do u listen to marcelo d2
    hes from brazil
    hes a good rapper
    and afro reggae is pretty dope!!!
    sory my moms from brazil so i dont know any mcs from portugal

peace

Hey! Yes I do, Marcelo D2 rocks! He's a part of the hardcore group Planet Hemp, a Bodycount-type group who's in trouble with brazilian authorities... I dunno if u understand portuguese, but if u do, I HIGHLY recommend u to give a listen to the groups Racionais MC's and MV Bill: they're without a doubt the illest lyricists i've heard in a long time!

Word, but portuguese rap is REALLY developing... dudes here can start to make a living just by rapping... last year we had an MC who featured Pos of De La Soul (!) on his cd, so u can see things are getting on the right path here... hopefuly someone will feature a Wu-Tang member/affiliate soon! Hopefuly it will be me...

And in Japan? Is them Teriyaki Boyz as good as they are labeled?

-

Yo Nelly you ain't for real and you ain't universal. Your whole style stinks like a N'Sync commercial LOL. KRS One dissed Nelly bad on Ova Here song. KRS dissed him bad also on You Don't Really Want It song. That was a nice try Nelly. I don't mean to be bold but put that hot in herre bullshit on hold hahahahahahahahahahaha. In the dictionary under wack rap, you the rapper LOL.

i like the part when KRS is like "YOU BITE MY STYLE OFF RADIO WHEN U SPEAK IT BACK I HEAR THE STATIC.....n DONT BUY NELLYZ ALBUM ON JUNE 25th, ......BLAH ONE GOES RIGHT THROUGH EVEN ST LOUIS DONT LIKE YOU"..

muhahah KRS is badass i love that nigga right there

fucken NELLY FAGGOT ASS WHACK RAPPA

Veteran Member

KRS One won the battle but Nelly won da war

-

LOL@Don Ern calling Nelly a faggot ass wack rapper hahahahahahahahaha. Nelly is a bitch. I gotta admit though when he first came out with Country Grammer song, i liked it. The beat is hard. I can't believe this clown named his double album Sweat Suit. LOL@album title hahahahahahahahaha. He's the only bitch ass rapper i know that would give his album title a dumb ass name like that. LOL@KRS One saying on You Don't Really Want It song, i don't mean to knock you Nelly but ain't you that MTV house nigga with a spine like jelly hahahahahahahaha. Let me tell you it don't take me to say don't buy your album. Street cats ain't buying it anyway hahahahahahaha. You telling me to make up my mind but you don't know if you wanna sing or rhyme LOL. KRS had me agreeing with him on Ova Here song when he said i think it's about time we stop these pop rappers. Fuck these pop rappers. Hip hop does matter to me. Nelly should've never got himself into a beef with KRS because he knew he couldn't win LOL. The diss he said about KRS on Beanie Siegel & Freeway's Roc The Mic remix was terrible.