Thread: Is Chino XL's Poison Pen Album In Stores?

Veteran Member

Default Is Chino XL's Poison Pen Album In Stores?

is it? no store is carrying it, is this shit happening again with his album?

Straight Outta PHX

I haven't found it, but I've only been at one store, I was gonna go look at a few stores tonight.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Veteran Member

lemme know if you come across it, ive heard tracks from it and it sounds dope

Poet Of The Streets

Yes sir it is in stores and I copped it Tuesday. I found it at Planet Music. Dunno if they got one around your way but I live in Virginia Beach. Haven't listened to that much of it though.

i preordered that limited autographed edition thing. i think they still sell the autographed ones on ughh.
    ]browndogg*]

Poet Of The Streets

Yeah I think all the copies are the autographed ones. The one I got was and that's from a retail store.

Straight Outta PHX

Didn't find the shit.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.