Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Close Know the Ledge

1 8 7

187 if you bug me.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

i don't have a problem if you closed the forum coz of the reasons u mentioned coz maybe you're right about bein' pissed off but is it the right thing to do to close a forum?
    i mean it's useful to hear some lies and some truth and etc...
    how you would be objective? how you know what's goin' on if you're not goin' to hear it from dis and dat? beside as some said you can get yourself outta the forum if you didn't like it or you can open somethin' that deals with the issues that you think ain't right in the forum askin' people why they're bein' racist or somethin.
    i ain't racist i can't be but hearin' topics about racism i might don't agree with but maybe you can change some opinions or open an eye on somethin' you never know. maybe none of that will ever happen but i guess at least i don't know you tried to shed some light on somethin'

yeah, its a good forum, and u know the big hiphop sitess have the same thing, descussions, but i unno, possibly u have 2 small of a KTL community.... Same folks bumpin heads. It is hard to move around with out running in to the problems, like i said, im not goin to go int there. But yeah, KTL users, hell, u frequent users should start your own message board, now that would be building. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 8 7
    187 if you bug me.
    lol

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Machete
    Back when it first closed, I didn't agree with the decision, but now, I fully see why it was closed and it should be closed again. All it is, is a chance for blacks to complain about how bad their ancestors had it. Most of them are very racist and if this was reverse, there would be cops on it. There's nothing equal about it. Soon as anything 'white' related is posted, you have all these "gods" posting about how inhumane the white race is. Forget about all the good we've done, just focus on the bad and that's it. 8 out of 10 threads in that section turn into race wars and people end up more pissed off then they originally were. Put simply, if we held every race accountable for our ancestors actions, we'd ALL be dead. This place makes me sick to my stomach and I wonder why I visit at all.
    Hold my race accountable for something.............really.

If you feel like your not getting a fair shake in the deal then educate everyone on all the good the white race has done.

Really though folks on here should show each other more respect.

i thought it over, shut it down, chambermusik has some know the ledge shit, so does raplevel, why does wu corp need one. for real, its gonna fail.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Machete
    Back when it first closed, I didn't agree with the decision, but now, I fully see why it was closed and it should be closed again. All it is, is a chance for blacks to complain about how bad their ancestors had it. Most of them are very racist and if this was reverse, there would be cops on it. There's nothing equal about it. Soon as anything 'white' related is posted, you have all these "gods" posting about how inhumane the white race is. Forget about all the good we've done, just focus on the bad and that's it. 8 out of 10 threads in that section turn into race wars and people end up more pissed off then they originally were. Put simply, if we held every race accountable for our ancestors actions, we'd ALL be dead. This place makes me sick to my stomach and I wonder why I visit at all.

bringing up the things that our people have been through and are going through to discuss in know the ledge is not racism - this is how we heal - by getting some things off of our chest - why do you post in these threads ? to tell us that we should not be angry ? and that we need to stop crying like babies ?

you make it worst and its people like you and sicka who has spent 2 days calling us NIGGERS both in KTL and in general chat who cause these fires

sicka needs to be banned permanently for this - its not the first time he's done it and it won't be the last -

no ones doin shit, dont we've had this talk buddy, ive been chewed out for that shit. stop pming me. no ones kicking anyone out, dude, im on a short leash. now u post after me alot, like u want me to call u names. your sig shows u want everyone to hate. over, im just gonna make a big fuckin over siggy,, a big ovary that says OVER around it. i only called 2 people niggers in one post. now that post is in your sig instigating a feud. cant u just grow up and leave it alone. the mods have spoken, i am listening, im not going to call any one shit. i may have used the word nigger but ive only called 2 people niggers in one post an they were doing the same shit your doing, gangin up on me in or out of ktl which im not post in g as u can.,..........fuck, look, just shut up will u. god

you make it worst and its people like you and sicka who has spent 2 days calling us NIGGERS both in KTL and in general chat who cause these fires

^^^^^^this here, OVER, im never talking to u again

big crayons an shit, OVER, i cant even talk to u. its over see, talk all u want, it still over. cyaaa!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    no ones doin shit, dont we've had this talk buddy, ive been chewed out for that shit. stop pming me.
    why you lying here ?

i'm pmin you ?

or am i answering your PMs ?

lets see

this popped up when i signed on

gffkluyh;
    the sig, its got to go or im having the mods do it. either way its gonna be gone

i replied:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    the sig, its got to go or im having the mods do it. either way its gonna be gone

if its removed then your removed

you wrote back:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Quote:

that makes no sense kid, doesnt matter i spoke with 36, he's gonna toss it.

my final response was:

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Quote:

that makes no sense kid, doesnt matter i spoke with 36, he's gonna toss it.

and if he doesn't toss you for calling us NIGGERS then theres gonna be a problem

SO WHY YOU ACTING LIKE I'M BUGGING YOU WITH REPLIES ?

I SEE YOUR A LIER TOO

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    i only called 2 people niggers in one post. now that post is in your sig instigating a feud. cant u just grow up and leave it alone. the mods have spoken, i am listening, im not going to call any one shit. i may have used the word nigger but ive only called 2 people niggers in one post an they were doing the same shit your doing, gangin up on me in or out of ktl which im not post in g as u can.,..........fuck, look, just shut up will u. god

NOPE IT AIN'T THAT EASY - AND IT WON'T GO AWAY LIKE THAT - I WILL MAKE A VERY BIG DEAL OUT OF IT -

1 8 7

Are you a panther Sunny Winters?

dont be bothered by it, if its gonna take ppl bitching about ancestry on the internet to turn the black skinned fellers turned around ill deal with it

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

exactly how i predicted. this thread has now official turned into some KTL shit... someone move this thread please to KTL with the rest of the crazyness!

sorry bout that shit, ill delete born, it was like 3 am man, we were the only 2 online and shit just went down like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    people like you and sicka who has spent 2 days calling us NIGGERS
    Eat shit you fucking queerbate cocksuckin roach. You cannot find a post in my history to where I was calling anyone that. Do not group me in with people who say that.

Pussy ass bitch.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face