Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricket thread

Default Cricket thread

any fans here. i kno there are alot of people from england here so im just wondering. im probably the only one from my country that likes cricket all my friends get on me for playing it lol. i was just wondering who u guys predict to win the World Cup next year and comments on that England win in India.

peace

penalty boxed user

Default cricket world cup 2007

there is nothing better than spending the day watching cricket & smoking joints
    what makes things even better is if you south african because we the best we fucking all you up australia included fuckin punks
    no australians plays cricket like a bunch of bitches they stand in your face they fuck the ball up they do evrything in the legal power to fuck the game up
    it's cool though because we south africans you catch on that shit we will fuck you up after the match we going to gang rape ponting give him some of this african dick
    so far we just been very unlucky if it's not the fuckworth system or alot of our playes suspended or fucked or we banned from playing that's about to change
    we taking the cup with force if we have to
    anyone who dissagrees can suck my dick south africa is & always will be the best
    just to back my shit up i will leave you with this
    amla - a muslim who plays with supreme consintration
    ntini - a zulu who plays like a warrior
    gibbs - a coloured kid who smokes more weed than me his going to fuck you up he so confident in us he is even getting married during the tournement
    pollok - the sharpest motherfucker in the game ya'll know the rest i don't need to explain shit ya'll know what's up
    we taking it & there is nothing no one can do if you don't like it then quit watching cricket you bitch mother fucker

Prince Rai

im looking forward to it. i support pakistan for obvious reasons of ethnicity, but yo S.A. is tight!

penalty boxed user

we busy playing against pakistan now we beat them 3-0 in the test series quite badly
    we gave them a white wash on the pro action 20
    we busy now with the 5 1 days
    it 1-1
    the 1st game we beat them badly but the 2nd game they beat us badly
    pakistan is not ready for the world cup reason being al za haq is fucking his bowlers up by over working them down here
    he made a bowler bowl his 10 overs consecutivly the guy was laying on the ground from exaustion & he was dehidrated he couldn't handle the humidity in durban
    they won the match but you can't mess your players up like that before the world cup
    we also beat india very badly not so long ago

Prince Rai

i know we got fukd, the again we are not on top form. with players getting clocked for doping or sumin for that matter, we are doing nothing in out favour.

pakistan always comes back though when we need them to fight!!!

Lets go India!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

penalty boxed user

i think the up side is that pakistan got to play with us so in a way it can prepare them properly for the world cup they shouldn't worry too much about winning instead try out all their players so that they can see who's in form give the ones that need rest rest
    pakistan is not a team to underestimate if they can get their shit together in time for the world cup
    what i like most about cricket is that it is so unpredictable evrything must be taken into consideration as much as what it is a physical game it's a mind game
    our captain is still very young it's going to be a difficult task for him to bring us the cup even though we in good form there is still a bit of a hickup with our lower order batsman but with pakistan & india that just left we getting a chance to iron that out before the world cup begins also we are doing alot of changes in the team to see who's ready to go

penalty boxed user

india's batsman were struggling down here but they got the potencial my favrouite would be dravid that man can bat & tenduhka one of the greats
    if india wants to win this world cup tenduhka better get his eye in
    your bowlers are great just the batsman need to do their part

penalty boxed user

we just finnished played our 4th game with pakistan & we destroyed them we won them with 10 wickets in hand in 14 overs
    this is pakistan's 2nd 10 wicket defeat in the history of cricket

India Is Gonna Whup On Pakistan And Thats Are World Cup Victory!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Cmonn Now Pakistan Is Gnna Come Back.. Pakistan Zindabad Word To My Freakn Mother Yo...

penalty boxed user

pakistan lost very badly again to day
    they were all out for 150 +/-
    they only managed to get 1 of our batsmen out
    they are good teams i don't know how india is doing at the moment
    it would be nice to know
    pakistan got a strong team they can bat right down the order they also got good bowlers
    Last edited by RAMESH; 02-14-2007 at 07:10 PM.

australia will win end of story
    (----------my words are so hard they will scar your brain make you go insane and take you to a new plane---------) +go_skim+

penalty boxed user

fuck australia they not winning shit
    they a bunch of fags the whole team looks gay
    what type of fuckin names is shane,bret ponting even their names is gay
    dressed in yellow just looking to get raped
    with all honesty i got no respect for australian cricket
    there is no way u winning get that picture out of your head

penalty boxed user

good thing we playing in the same group right in the start so we can show u what's up
    australian cricket now that's a joke
    the only reason why ya'll win is because the umpires favour ya'll & ya'll fuckin cheat
    u play a shit game of cricket