Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricket thread

penalty boxed user

on the real all the countries want to preform well
    nothing wrong with talking shit & being competitive
    please inform us on how your team is performing at the moment
    it would be cool for all of u to keep us updated on how the summer has treated your teams

lol man settle down, i dont like seeing the aussies win all the time because its boring. but it looks like your feeling a bit worse off because SA have been mediocre for the past decade or so.

australia will win the world cup, i personally hope they are challenged, because otherwise it will be just like all the other world cups ive watched.

england beating the aussies was a wake up call, should be interesting how they respond when they play in New Zealand.

so my picks Australia, maybe playing New Zealand or Sri Lanka in the final.

penalty boxed user

bullshit we never been mediocore we did have problems with sanctions against our country forbiding us to anticipate in world cups & since we came back in we been plaqued with bad luck but we are the best u will see

sure, bad luck, and australia only win because they have good luck and good umpiring decisions.
    Last edited by rainbow; 02-15-2007 at 10:02 AM.

penalty boxed user

our bad luck started when we tied with australia back in 99 & lost on points
    we should of won that match but lost due to a comunication era
    not long after that our captain got banned from cricket & we been struggling ever since but always been in the top 5
    now we got a new captain who is still very young but he still better than pontin any time
    gibbs is the only guy who needs to get his shit together & the cup is ours
    top 4 teams
    south africa
    india
    pakistan
    england (because they got a south african in there)

so bad luck is having a bunch of cheats on your team?

penalty boxed user

our captain was banned for life from cricket for catching the same shit the australian team did only diffrence is u guys got fined our captain got banned
    i think the only reason he got banned is because he was white that's the only reason i can think of because south africa is one of the most corupt countries in the world they should of just given him a fine but now he is dead

team full of cheats and racists mate, no two ways about it lol.

penalty boxed user

yea the australians u describe your team well

penalty boxed user

it's unfair that our captain got banned & your players could still play
    what it comes down to is this we going to fuck u up big time
    i can't wait

penalty boxed user

ok our team selection has just been made
    we do have some problems in the lineup
    umla who is a muslim male who was playing very well has been dropped because loots bosman is taking his place
    loots only played 1 game & went out for 3 runs where as amla has made centuries on a few occasions he wasn't one of the best but he was better than loots so why does loots get the position because he is black & umla is asian
    they also picked 2 coloured bowlers that didn't preform well at all but because they are coloured they are chosen over the white bowlers who are better than them
    now i'm a coloured kid myself but i believe what's fair is fair & that's not fuckin fair
    kevin pieterson who plays for england is south african he left because of this shit
    parliment sees it like this they say our cricket team looks foreign they want 80% of the team to be of colour even if they not good enough
    we got good coloured players like ashwell prince & gibbs who deserve to be there & black players like nitini
    but even with this set backs we still the best in time we will have 80% if not 100% of our team black but for now they not ready because cricket was generaly played in white schools now we all play cricket & we all got a chance to develop but it is sports & not politics the best man for the job should get it not because of the colour of his skin

ive always wondered about that, isnt there some requirment to have a certain number of coloured players. maybe thats rugby....

Australia jsut got better training but will see
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Prince Rai

when was the last time india beat pakistan?

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    ive always wondered about that, isnt there some requirment to have a certain number of coloured players. maybe thats rugby....
    no that's how south africa has been since 1994 we call it affirmitive action (black empowerment)
    if a company has more than 50 employees 80% of them has to be black
    all the white people who worked for those companies must take the package if they lucky others get retrenched all i see is apartheid reversed
    in sports it's more in the public eye so they can't go too hectic on it but if you a black man or even a coloured man & you play ok you will get a chance over the white guy who plays better so the white guys you see in our team u must know they are the best of the best otherwise they won't be there i don't care about skin colour i used to hate white people but for what we all south africans we all deserve the same chance the better man or more qualified man should get the job
    that's the only way forward i don't have as much faith in my country as i have in our cricket team
    u might not see the same team that beat india & pakistan but we still got our star players that will take us through
    we need kevin pieterson back