Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Cricket thread

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Sri Lanka were sick, is there another team more interesting to watch?

Jawawardene innings possibly one of the best of all time.

penalty boxed user

[quote=Ghostlaced;797109]Sri Lanka were sick, is there another team more interesting to watch?

South Africa they are to cricket what wu-tang is to hip hop
    you should watch them play against australia tomorrow

Graeme Smith pulls during his blistering fifty

AB de Villiers and Graeme Smith jog for a single
    Last edited by RAMESH; 04-25-2007 at 03:13 AM.

penalty boxed user

the way i see the match it doesn't really matter if we bat or bowl 1st because on both sides we are more than capable to draw the australians into submition
    i think we going to see a good fight from the australians but i doubt they will make more than 250
    if we bat 1st i can see us making about 320
    if australia should win the game with atleast 30 runs then there will be no doubt in my mind that they are the best
    Last edited by RAMESH; 04-25-2007 at 03:45 AM.

Banned

this tournament has gone on too long ... it's so boring ... i don't give a shit if we win or lose tomorrow i just wanna get back into watching tests ... how can it be a month and a half long ... i got a feeling we're gonna lose ... not because south africa are good ... because their actually shit and their record against us proves it, all they've got against us is the 400 they chased down ... but i reckon we'll lose becuase we've been in such breath taking form we're bound to slip up ... we slipped up against sri lanka in the semi final in 03 and we're lucky for the rain ... if we don't slip up tomorrow we will in the final but sri lanka even admitted they didn't field a full strength team because they didn't want to face us in the semi's ... no other team has a fear factor like us ... c'mon boys give it ya best ... fuck the result ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

i don't know if anyone has heard this but

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/talk...ia/286494.html

^ bob woolmer reflecting on the 99 semi final before he passed away ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    this tournament has gone on too long ... it's so boring ... i don't give a shit if we win or lose tomorrow i just wanna get back into watching tests ... how can it be a month and a half long ... i got a feeling we're gonna lose ... not because south africa are good ... because their actually shit and their record against us proves it, all they've got against us is the 400 they chased down ... but i reckon we'll lose becuase we've been in such breath taking form we're bound to slip up ... we slipped up against sri lanka in the semi final in 03 and we're lucky for the rain ... if we don't slip up tomorrow we will in the final but sri lanka even admitted they didn't field a full strength team because they didn't want to face us in the semi's ... no other team has a fear factor like us ... c'mon boys give it ya best ... fuck the result ...
    tests is boring you need coke to stay awake for that shit
    that feeling you got is called fear for the south african team
    south africa is not as consistent as australia, we don't take our cricket as serious & only win the matches we have to most of our players are stoners but when a job has to be done we do it
    sri lank was smart they didn't need to win the game so they rested players so they can be on full strength for the finals

Banned

tests are real cricket and you're just mad coz south africa sucks fat dick in both forms of the games ... the only way you can beat us consistantly is 20/20 fucking swing the bat wild and see what happens games ... over 5 days you guys dont have the mental strength to compete with the best ... test cricket is true cricket fuck one day cricket ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

OH YEAH BABY GLENN MCGRATH FUCK OFF KALLIS GOOOOOOOOOONE ... good start ... GO BOYS

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

de villiers sent packing ... shaun tait gets revenge from a pre-meditated pull shot ... 3/26 yessssss good start ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

AHAHAHAHA 5/27 ... what happend to destroying us ramesh? what happend to bending us over and raping us LOL ... south africa must be throwing games again ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

penalty boxed user

tests are real cricket and you're just mad coz south africa sucks fat dick in both forms of the games ... the only way you can beat us consistantly is 20/20 fucking swing the bat wild and see what happens games ... over 5 days you guys dont have the mental strength to compete with the best ... test cricket is true cricket fuck one day cricket ...
    i don't like test cricket because it's on for 16hrs a day for 5 days me & my team don't have the patience for that

penalty boxed user

for some reason the guys just didn't perform
    i think the presure was to much for them it's only 2nd time that we ever reached a semi final
    it's almost like they went into the game with fear but it's cool next tournement we will be more prepared & then we going to gang rape your asses
    this is where i get off i wish the australian team the best of luck you guys won every game you played in the tournement & would be cool to see you go all the way

Banned

if it wasnt for aleem dar being shit and giving gibbs not out when he was on fuck all south africa wouldnt of seen 100 ... the umpire saves them again ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

penalty boxed user

if it wasnt for aleem dar being shit and giving gibbs not out when he was on fuck all south africa wouldnt of seen 100 ... the umpire saves them again ...
    that was deviliers

Banned

no that would be gibbs who was caught behind but de villiers was out aswell but if gibbs is out its 6/30 and no chance for 150 for south africa ... fuck gilchrist i hope he gets dropped im sick of his constasnt failures and his one innings he produces every blue moon that keeps his career alive ... BRING IN BRAD HADDIN ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.