Thread: "Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre"( +video ) ...

Default "Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre"( +video ) ...

Video
    Download link

Right Click > Save as ...

Democracy Now clips
    128k stream

256k stream

Democracy Now! airs an exclusive excerpt of "Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre," featuring interviews with U.S. soldiers, Iraqi doctors and international journalists on the U.S. attack on Fallujah. Produced by Italian state broadcaster RAI TV, the documentary charges U.S. warplanes illegally dropped white phosphorus incendiary bombs on civilian populations, burning the skin off Iraqi victims. One U.S. soldier charges this amounts to the U.S. using chemical weapons against the Iraqi people.

This is what a human body looks like after it comes in contact with white phosphorus ...

According to the U.N/U.S White Phosphorus is not considered a WMD, but you tell me if a cloud like this -

-would not cause mass destruction? ...

pz ...
    Last edited by iniquity; 03-27-2006 at 05:02 PM.

How can i burn this onto dvd...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

this poor fuckin planet

why do we hate it so much?
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    How can i burn this onto dvd...

Here ...

Download link

Right Click > Save as ...

learn how to wait

if you get caught in a tornado
    do you stand up?
    or do you hug the ground and wait for it to blow over?
    all the points have been made

I was looking at these pics & listening to "Redemption Song"-Bob Marley & I truly felt like crying, now, if you think that questions if I have testicles or not I don't give a fuck.

This shit is sad period. These ppl look like my ppl, one of the females who died sitting in a car resembles my sister you feel me?

thats fucking rediculous fuck the military Fucking red neck republican crackers

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

downloadin vid now...

yeah i saw this. sikening really first lets remember that this war started because of wmd's where the fuk are they. second white phosphurous is a dangerous chemical, i remember in science class we had some phosphurous as soon as it came into contact with oxygen it caught fire. white phosphurous is stick so it sticks to what it makes contact with, its designed to stick and burn. A very deadly chemical but i guess its ok cause its in the safe hands of the americans.

its easy to make, every match head and road flare has red phosphorous.. Just a matter of time before it becomes white,... If u know the process. People with those methamphetamine labs do, cus they gotta be careful

yeah, u cant put it out with water, its one of the reasons those meth labs are so dangerous, cuz there red phosphourus turns yellow and then white and the BOOM and everything burns up, neighbors etc..

My cousin was in fallujah, he said its ALL fucked up. He was on the ground, not when the US torched everything with phosphorous but before and he said people there are nuts. They shoot at u, so u shoot them back. Then they want help, so u help, then if u dont help everyone immediatly they start civil war shit up, someone gets shot and the marines shoot more people until every ground troops got a bullet in em or they get fed up with the place and get called out. I didnt know the us went back and dumped that shit on them. Thats the most horrible shit ive heard about fellujah. My cousin just said its crazy and the US didnt belong there. Neither did the kids and old people.
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 03-27-2006 at 01:42 PM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

^^i guess it is war, i got a lot of cousins serving in the turkish army, they be fighting on top of a mountain, say its scary shit but its war and it there duty to protect the country. all they do is go around on a mountain, you dont kno who your enemy is there are mines everywere. But most important the people they are fighting (kurdish terrorists) just hide in villages and the people protect them. all wars are the same theres an easy solution to it all but that stopped after the mongols.

yeah, my cousin says its just insane, nothing good to say about it at all, i think he made it home. Its sad to think he may get killed, then we'd be angry and violent.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"