View Poll Results: Thread title ?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I believe that there are Actually divine beings watching us right now.

35 37.23%
  • No, But I like the ideas that Religion provides to civilization

24 25.53%
  • No, I am a pure atheist

35 37.23%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DO you take Religion seriously.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
    I deal in HIGH science of all that is in exsistence.

I am a spiritual scientist using supreme mathematics to build with others like myself and teach others who are willing to learn.

i was asking you your opinions on all that. it being science and all. you being in to science and all. thats what i consider science. stuff we can know. or at least attempt and set into motion of knowing. nothing spiritual or any of that. differnce in word usuage i suppose.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity
    Kills me how some Black ppl believe they are Gods based on where the first humans on Earth supposedly came from, and please tell me what fairy tales I stated in my explanation Luna?
    Africa is the cradle of civilization, you wouldn't even have language, numbers, or any of the limited knowledge you have put forth if it wasn't from the Original Black Man.

Oh & since everything you post is based on science can you post how the Black man created everything? Guess not since that does not fit into your definition of God, correct?
    That is your fairy tale belief that some magical, mystical 'god' went around and magically created everything...not mines.

As I stated before, I don't believe in any religion/cult but I do believe that some force created all this, now, are you telling me that the force that I speak of is a Black man or men? If not then you're all spin.
    Who really cares what you believe, that's all spin...tell me something you know.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    The Black Man is God
    Umm ..aaa. well i.. uuh i don't get it!
    what is that suppose to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
    Who really cares what you believe, that's all spin...tell me something you know

I know that I don't know it all ...

Africa is the cradle of civilization, you wouldn't even have language, numbers, or any of the limited knowledge you have put forth if it wasn't from the Original Black Man.

True, but what you fail to understand is that WE ARE ALL AFRICANS if that were the case, agree? So according to you I'm God, tyvm Luna ...

That is your fairy tale belief that some magical, mystical 'god' went around and magically created everything...not mines.

Can you still post scientific proof of how the Black man created all please?

Black ppl thinking they are Gods is no different then Caucasians who think they are superior ...

All you're trying to do is claim superiority ....
    Last edited by iniquity; 03-27-2006 at 12:58 AM.

what is god?

what is black?

what we have here is a failure to communicate
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity
    IMO ...

God = Energy that created all ..

Not a Black man or a white man or an Asian, Hispanic, Indigenous man.
    I'm with this. God is All.

My problem with religion is that the texts have been changed/are taught to be taken literally. Rather than allow for each individual to seek their own personal relationship with God, books tell us exactly what we must believe.

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

i voted yes

I believe in Allah to be the creater of this world, all this about black man being god and the first doesnt imply to me, because of the fact that it simply isnt true. Now im not saying the teaching of the quran bible and so on to be true. But they have a lot of relevance in them, and if you think about it you have 3 religions which practically say the same thing, now it cannot be a coincidence that the 3 prophets who lived in totally different generations to think the same thing. I cant tell you what allah is and neither can you, all i kno is their must be some god. All this about the black man being god, i mean if he was why would the blacks be ruled by whites and other races ever since the start of civilization.

And yes the sun is in the middle of its lifetime, one day it will expand into something called a red giant which will consume the entire solar system, after this is will become a black dwarf. Then the process of it becoming a star will begin again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    True, human history begins in Africa. In that sense aren't we all African?............thats kinda on a whole other thing......please don't go into the whole Yacub thing if you believe that. If that's your answer, please just ignore that part
    I will just say this - You are as 'African' as you want to be. You have to ask yourself and study to really find out how to manifest it.

.........Do you believe in the soul? I look at the soul as in Sol - or Sun, like Light which is Truth and is made born by Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding.

What do you think happens after death? Your soul lives on through the knowledge and wisdom you shared with the world but, most especially - through your children.

Is there just nothing? As far as your body, it is recycled back into the Earth through decomposition.
    What do you think about collective consicousness? I know it's a lot of questions, just pick one if you think the response would get too long. peace
    I'm not quite sure that I know what you mean by collective consciousness, but maybe we could build about that if you elaborate some more.

Yes And No

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    what is god?

what is black?

what we have here is a failure to communicate
    God is not a what - God is a who.

Truth would be the what.

Black is the Original "color" - of man.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    God is not a what - God is a who.

Truth would be the what.

Black is the Original "color" - of man.
    what is the difference between 'who' and 'what'?

Who would refer to a person.

What would refer to a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Who would refer to a person.

What would refer to a thing.
    is the universe a person?
    or a thing?

is the earth a person?
    or a thing?

The universe is a thing and the earth is a thing.

Where are we going with this?