Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: God?

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    Leave it to eric to tame the beast

i already ate my share so i'm chillin

you wanna be tommorows dinner ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

so this creator you speak of causes do do to exist out of peoples butts huh

so to sum it all up, you believe that god created do do indirectly correct ?
    God is responsible for the creation of everything, you and the shits you leave behind. Keep in mind that that shit could some day be the nutrients for plants to grow so that you could eat to take more shits which would make more plants. God's system is perfect in every way and would continue to be if man did not defy his/her true nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    God is responsible for the creation of everything, you and the shits you leave behind. Keep in mind that that shit could some day be the nutrients for plants to grow so that you could eat to take more shits which would make more plants. God's system is perfect in every way and would continue to be if man did not defy his/her true nature.

thanks for explaining your belief

but know that its still just a belief

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

thanks for explaining your belief

but know that its still just a belief
    Of course, just as it is a belief that there is no "spook God", in absolute terms, no one can prove for certain one way or the other. That's why such things are a matter of faith. What is it that you put faith in?

Of course, just as it is a belief that there is no "spook God", in absolute terms, no one can prove for certain one way or the other. That's why such things are a matter of faith. What is it that you put faith in?

its ok to put your faith in a concept promoted by hollywood the illusionist as long as you know where these concepts come from

so when you say that you get these ideas of this spook energy being from the many movies you watch and that you believe that this is reality you can be written off as a nut bag also

the bible doesn't give this picture of god as a spook and neither does the quaran

so my question is where do these fanatics get this concept of god being this energy spook who created everything in existance

i say they got them mostly from movies wether they wanna admit this or not
    its true

then there are the fanatics who promote this nonsense to children and get them spooked out at a young age

to dedicate your life to a misunderstood character in a book is dangerous
    and we see this in all the religious wars that were fought and continue to go on

when one puts their faith in a spook god and calls another man satan for not believing this nonsense a problem arises

people who claim responsibility for their own actions are better off, open minded, and less suspicious of people who do things differently than themselves

this god character was placed in the minds off fools to scare them into being "good"

just like the santa claus character

its all fiction and not fact

and the believer knows this but covers up when approached with questions

they make shit up and put it in nice sounding words

its a forced lie they tell themselves

i put faith in nothing

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    i already ate my share so i'm chillin

you wanna be tommorows dinner ?
    Don't bite off more than you can chew

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    Don't bite off more than you can chew

listen little kid

stop fuckin with me and mind your business

you ain't offering nothing to this cipher so beat it

its ok to put your faith in a concept promoted by hollywood the illusionist as long as you know where these concepts come from

so when you say that you get these ideas of this spook energy being from the many movies you watch and that you believe that this is reality you can be written off as a nut bag also
    First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me, I will not do the same to you as I do not know you outside of this forum. I played outside most the time as a kid and I have never been to a day of actual church service in my life. The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran. Spook isn't my word hence the quotations when I used it. I view God in higher reference than that to describer Her as a spook. I believe in the Grand Creator and that all life in this universe has a single source.

the bible doesn't give this picture of god as a spook and neither does the quaran
    I disagree with you here. It seems that you think that there isn't a Grand Creator, and that this view of Him would be the seen as one of a spook. In the very introduction to the Quran it states "Glory to Allah Most High, full of Grace and Mercy; He created All, including Man.....

so my question is where do these fanatics get this concept of god being this energy spook who created everything in existance
    I"m not meaning to be condescending when I ask this, but have you really actually read the Quran. I know you stated that it doesn't say such and such in the Bible or Quran but they both actually credit God with being the creator of everything on numerous occassions, which leads me to wonder if you have ever picked them up. I don't know for sure so I'm asking.

i say they got them mostly from movies wether they wanna admit this or not
    its true
    this again is an assumption, ....I'll move on

then there are the fanatics who promote this nonsense to children and get them spooked out at a young age
    Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God. Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white. The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.

to dedicate your life to a misunderstood character in a book is dangerous
    and we see this in all the religious wars that were fought and continue to go on
    you are right in the since that people dye over their misunderstandings , other times religion is the scapegoat (Bush vs Islam) when it reality, Bush isn't religous at all,at least not in the christian since of the term, and really just wants his hands on where Islamic people happen to be (oil, oil and opium). Religon is used to control the masses, I do not deny it but again this is not God's will, this is man acting out against God's will. Islam is perfect in a world where people understand exactly what that means but this world misunderstands and people continue to die.

when one puts their faith in a spook god and calls another man satan for not believing this nonsense a problem arises
    my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct. In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.

people who claim responsibility for their own actions are better off, open minded, and less suspicious of people who do things differently than themselves
    that's the absolute truth

this god character was placed in the minds off fools to scare them into being "good"

just like the santa claus character

its all fiction and not fact
    Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran. Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
    and the believer knows this but covers up when approached with questions

they make shit up and put it in nice sounding words
    I don't accept your beliefs as fact, nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do. People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
    its a forced lie they tell themselves

i put faith in nothing
    If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do. If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace
    Last edited by Visionz; 04-05-2006 at 04:32 AM.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me, I will not do the same to you as I do not know you outside of this forum. I played outside most the time as a kid and I have never been to a day of actual church service in my life. The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran. Spook isn't my word hence the quotations when I used it. I view God in higher reference than that to describer Her as a spook. I believe in the Grand Creator and that all life in this universe has a single source.

I disagree with you here. It seems that you think that there isn't a Grand Creator, and that this view of Him would be the seen as one of a spook. In the very introduction to the Quran it states "Glory to Allah Most High, full of Grace and Mercy; He created All, including Man.....

I"m not meaning to be condescending when I ask this, but have you really actually read the Quran. I know you stated that it doesn't say such and such in the Bible or Quran but they both actually credit God with being the creator of everything on numerous occassions, which leads me to wonder if you have ever picked them up. I don't know for sure so I'm asking.

this again is an assumption, ....I'll move on

Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God. Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white. The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.

you are right in the since that people dye over their misunderstandings , other times religion is the scapegoat (Bush vs Islam) when it reality, Bush isn't religous at all,at least not in the christian since of the term, and really just wants his hands on where Islamic people happen to be (oil, oil and opium). Religon is used to control the masses, I do not deny it but again this is not God's will, this is man acting out against God's will. Islam is perfect in a world where people understand exactly what that means but this world misunderstands and people continue to die.

my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct. In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.

that's the absolute truth

Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran. Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
    I don't accept your beliefs as fact, nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do. People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
    If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do. If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

You're my fuckin dude

We gotta meet in real life one day and build man

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

I'm gonna highlight only a few things you wrote since it is on point and dam near flawless
    you are a true soldier

The God that I believe and know and my ideas about this God come from personal experience and reading the Bible and the Quran.
    this god you experienced is very real but is not the creator of everything that exist

again this god is very real but is not a spook or the creator of everything that exist

the quaran confirms whats written in the bible

in the bible there is a story of a talking snake who made adam disobey god

do you also believe in this talking snake ?

yes i've read both books a couple of times

thouroughly

and in both this god is talked about as a WE and not a HE

also the word God is a plural word translated to greek from the hebrew word Elohim which is the plural form of EL who is the supreme out of the 24

Its a shame that there are fanatics out there who will teach their children a perversion of the true nature of God.
    and its even worst when one thinks he or she knows the true nature of this God when its clear that they really do not

Dumbasses have tried to use the Bible as justification for hate crimes in this country (KKK) which is really ironic considering no one in the Bible was actually white.
    yes there were caucasians in the bible

The problem here is not with God but with man. Not everyone who believes is fanatical in their approach. I may be relentless but I'm no fanatic. I do believe in passing on my knowledge and beliefs to my children and the world will definetly be slightly better place and possibly a lot better place for it. I will not raise a kid that only believes in God on Sunday.
    as long as you continue using the word BELIEF its all good

misunderstandings are normal

when one refuses to understand and gathers a mob around the one or ones they misunderstand, death follows

my brother I will never judge you. I trust that ultimately what you seek is the truth. I think your reason for doubts is because you look out at the world and all you see is lies, you see catholic priest raping school boys, you see bush trying to bomb and control every bearded-face man he can, you see columbus bringing his cross and his curse and to you it's all bullshit and lies, and you would be correct.
    you think my reason for doubt is.........

what is it that i doubt ?

In a world so corrupt I think it's pretty easy to become confused between man's actions and God's intentions and to take them for one and the same. Though this is not the case, I do not fault you for making that assumption.
    what assumption have i made ?

the Tv thing ?

First, I don't watch a lot of movies. That is an assumption that you are making about me,
    you don't have to watch alot of Tv to be influenced by it

a few good programs a few good movies can have you spooked out if your not guided to view the lie as a lie

but i have the feeling that this is not what you were talking about

Can fiction be truthful? There are absolute truths stated within the Quran.
    i don't know

you tell me

FICTION
    1 a : something invented by the imagination or feigned; specifically : an invented story b : fictitious literature (as novels or short stories) c : a work of fiction; especially : NOVEL
    2 a : an assumption of a possibility as a fact irrespective of the question of its truth <a legal fiction> b : a useful illusion or pretense
    3 : the action of feigning or of creating with the imagination

there are absolute truths stated within the quaran about what ?

Even if you don't believe in its author there are still facts and knowledge within them, so they can't be all fiction. I'll also say that for all the things that science can prove as fact there are still functions within ourselves that we still do not understand and can not completely explain. It is what can't be proven or explained that proves God exist, not in what can be proven.
    sounds nice sounds smart
    btw i don't do science nor do i rely on it for answers

the words "it is what can't be proven or explained that proves god exist"

doesnt make any sense

it sounds nice sounds smart but it doesn't make any sense

your basically saying that if i can't prove it, this means someone or something greater than me exist

this someone or something may be greater

doesn't mean that this something is the creator of everything that ever existed

and it shure does not prove that it exist

I don't accept your beliefs as fact,
    what are my beliefs ?

nor do I require that you do mine but should respect that I believe whole-heartedly. There are people through history you I'm sure you have a lot of respect who believed in the same God that I do.
    i can appreciate and even respect a good musicians art even if he is straight up wrong

People in general should be very hesitant to judge others. It will keep you from turning would-be friends into should-be enemies.
    why shouldn't we judge others ?

OK

Hesitant to judge others

your right we should be very hesitant to make a choice in judging others

friends who are friends for 15 years can all of a sudden turn on you

and enemies could turn out to be friends even if they curse you out for doing or saying something stupid

If you don't put faith in anything else, at least put faith in yourself homie, a rock thrown into water makes ripples. You are the sole controller of your own destiny and are capable of acheiving whatever it is that you wanna do.
    if the above is true, then why would i need God

what purpose would he/she/it serve since i do have free will to do whatever i want ?

If you believe in nothing else then believe in that. And if you ever doubt it, just put your hand on your chest and feel that motherfuckin heart beat. It don't get no realer than that. peace

to have faith in something that does not exist ?

and even if it does exist what can it do for me right now ?

what is it doing for those who pray to it right now ?

you can be linked to the true and living god though

and judging by your words you may almost be there

stay building
    Last edited by 7EL7; 04-05-2006 at 07:13 AM.

Some People Think There Are Things God Can Not Do Just Cuz Humans Can Not Do Them But The Only Thing God Can Not Do Is Lie Only The Truth Comes From Him

FROM WHAT I HEARD THE LORD WUZ DOING THIS TO TEST HIS FAITH

That Is True

there is no God

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

DO U BELIEVE IN GOD?---------I believe in a creator that goes by many names-

WHO IS GOD?--------------GOD, Creator, Allah, Tunkasila, Wanka Tanka

IS IT A PERSON OR THING?-----I don't know, not a person.

IF IT IS A PERSON THEN IS THAT PERSON A HE OR SHE?------I don't know I think a he, but women creates life --maybe god is two enities?

IF IT IS A THING THEN WHAT IS IT?---Good Question

IS THERE ONLY ONE GOD OR MANY?---another good question, I think there is one creator

WHY IS GOD CALLED YAHWEH IN SOME TEXT BUT ALLAH IN
    OTHERS?----------Yahweh is Jesus.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON GOD?------God is a mystery

DO U FEAR GOD?--------no

DO U LOVE OR HATE GOD?--------love

DO U RESPECT GOD?----------yes

DO U SEEK GOD OR DO U SEEK SOMETHING ELSE?--------I seek my culture.

DO U FEEL IT IS BETTER TO LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD OR

BY THE WORD OF MAN?----------The word of god, not to be confused by the word of man- like what is written in the holy books. Search your own humanity- to not make others suffer, like you wouldn't want to suffer, this is how I live.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 04-05-2006 at 10:15 AM.