Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: God?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    theres almost too much stuff to pick apart there...

once again you didnt really state anything. at best, i can say is to be agnostic. but i just lean towards science because its actual meat and potatoes, no smoke screens know what i mean.
    once again you're reactin' the same way i expected you will.
    you didn't even read what i wrote and your reply proves so
    but if you did then that doesn't make it sound better but worse. anyway, i doubt you and i dare you can give me a proof that there is no god. what is it? is it coz you don't see God you don't think he is there?!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sista
    made is usually used when you talk about creation "humans, animals, ....". and create is for god but in certain situations it used for humans. but the creativity of humans ain't something that match the creativity of god.

???

in simple words

you make something out of things that already exist - example - something from here something from there - and you put it together and make something

to created - you have to bring into existance something new

im saying because we came from single cell creatures it doesnt mean there was a creator. there is no proof other than people saying we HAD to come from something higher than us. and there is just no logical basis for that.

i would fully agree there is plenty of debate on the topic of RNA and how those first cells actually came to be. but it doesnt mean it must automatically be a god, and i see no good reason that it would be. nothing on earth has proved anything of the sort.
    This is the thing about proof. RNA and DNA have been around just as long as life on this planet has. But the science world had only discovered it in the, what 40's or 50's with Watson and Kirk? Understand, and I think it's an important lesson, that science is only in a race to understand what has already been created. We will never, and I mean never, ever, ever catch up with the Grand Creator. God could be 12 dimensions from here, creating worlds it will take us two billion years to create a rocketship just to get there. And by the time we do we'll have already missed Him cause He'll be long gone. She could give birth to this universe in just one bang like She was in one of Her grandest moments masutrabing, creating life itself with Her orgasm. He could do all these things, and yet there will still be those that doubt the Most Glorious's Painters existence. If you've never seen a Picasso painting in your whole entire life, if you've never saw a book, picture,ect It's not Picasso that loses out, it's you.

And please if people do believe as you do, who do not choose to adopt science as their new religion, do not ridicule these people. They understand the same that I do. Though they make not be able to express it, they do understand it and you should leave it alone . You can have a conversation with this people in a respectfull manner. There's no need to "pick anybody apart". peace

SHAOLIN STUDENT

God creates the material of what he creates.
    humans made things from materials that already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    They understand the same that I do.
    most of the people i dealt with that believe these things really never think about what it is they truly believe -

They are just following the ways of their fathers. Meaning they were born into being something they don't understand -

its a community thing and you tell that they do not think by the way they express these beliefs

God creates the material of what he creates.
    humans made things from materials that already there.

what did God create man with ?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    what did God create man with ?
    brutha if you tryin' to prove that i don't know everthin' then you proved it.

i don't.

but i think god created humans with some kind of mud and maybe water and finally he addedthe soul . Allah knows best.

most of the people i dealt with that believe these things really never think about what it is they truly believe -

They are just following the ways of their fathers. Meaning they were born into being something they don't understand -

its a community thing and you tell that they do not think by the way they express these beliefs
    I know that religion could be used for ill-begotten gains. And they can condition you to the craziest ways of thinking but I personally really deeply believe in a Grand Creator. I'd don't pretend to know what She's doing right now but I do believe. Even if God is the harmony of universal love. It's possible that God is the vibration caused by true unconditional love, knowledge and understanding. I, myself, found that on a very personal level. It wasn't something I was conditioned into believing but I agree that it often happens. I think it's healthy to question what you believe in. Excluding weddings and funerals, I haven't been to an actual church service a day in my life. I don't feel like I need their institutions to conduct myself properly. I run into a lot of sunday christians and wonder if they ever read their bible. And I never profess a certain religon. Islam is a way of life, not a religon. Religon just ends up being people killing people, then flipping through the pages trying to find a passage to justify it. If everyone, and that means everyone, conduct themselves accordingly shit wouldn't be nearly sooo crazy.

run, away - slave!

god is a being that is embuded with a soul that partakes of spirituality. not given to politics through religion. is concerned with truth not facts as they just split trees but don't clear the woods. made the past to create a future. is timeless as a mind. divine and holy. held above the irrational of uncognizant beings/organisms. doesn't need to hear for listens. nor speak for acts. the supreme good. the unmoved mover. that which was and is and will be. god is not sectarian unless you are polytheist.

^word up to that

brutha if you tryin' to prove that i don't know everthin' then you proved it.

i don't.

but i think god created humans with some kind of mud and maybe water and finally he addedthe soul . Allah knows best.
    yes he does

and we are his children so we need to learn to be shining examples of our father

if God "Created" humans using mud and water then added the life germ, then he really did npt create us at all - he made us from things on this earth - now wether or not there is indeed a creator of this planet - we can believe that there is all day - but knowing and believing is not the same - we can at least think about it

I know that religion could be used for ill-begotten gains. And they can condition you to the craziest ways of thinking but I personally really deeply believein a Grand Creator. I'd don't pretend to know what She's doing right now but I do believe. Even if God is the harmony of universal love. It's possible that God is the vibration caused by true unconditional love, knowledge and understanding. I, myself, found that on a very personal level. It wasn't something I was conditioned into believing but I agree that it often happens. I think it's healthy to question what you believe in. Excluding weddings and funerals, I haven't been to an actual church service a day in my life. I don't feel like I need their institutions to conduct myself properly. I run into a lot of sunday christians and wonder if they ever read their bible. And I never profess a certain religon. Islam is a way of life, not a religon. Religon just ends up being people killing people, then flipping through the pages trying to find a passage to justify it. If everyone, and that means everyone, conduct themselves accordingly shit wouldn't be nearly sooo crazy.

the highlighted words are the key words and its an indication that you are not blinded by belief - but the words God and divine being you did not make up - you heard it described some where at some time and chose to believe the way you do - may sound strange and may not be your case, but i would say that most people heard these words and recieved these concepts from watching movies

peoples - don't be blinded by Pretty sounding lies in the form of fancy poetry

the fork tongued speech speaker does not come from us -

we want answers - we think - we ask - we move up and on

the highlighted words are the key words and its an indication that you are not blinded by belief - but the words God and divine being you did not make up - you heard it described some where at some time and chose to believe the way you do - may sound strange and may not be your case, but i would say that most people heard these words and recieved these concepts from watching movies
    When I think about it, it's hard to say that I wasn't conditioned to some point, cause really it's just about everywhere. I know that it's wasn't beat over my head though, praise due for that. It's just when I look out at everything into nature the way everything works in such harmony together on a universal scale, from our smallest cells all the way up to the largest galaxy, there's just a very intuitive feeling that there is a single source for all of it, for everything I see and don't see. I may be delusional, and it may not be. Because I do not possess infinite wisdom I can not definetly say. But I myself, could never say internally to myself "there is no Creator" and believe it. I guess that's why they call it faith. It's absolute certainy in what can not been seen nor touched. Even with that faith, it's important to myself that I not let it cloud my vision. I fully expect that God works in ways that will, would and did surprise me.

When I think about it, it's hard to say that I wasn't conditioned to some point, cause really it's just about everywhere. I know that it's wasn't beat over my head though, praise due for that. It's just when I look out at everything into nature the way everything works in such harmony together on a universal scale, from our smallest cells all the way up to the largest galaxy, there's just a very intuitive feeling that there is a single source for all of it, for everything I see and don't see. I may be delusional, and it may not be. Because I do not possess infinite wisdom I can not definetly say. But I myself, could never say internally to myself "there is no Creator" and believe it. I guess that's why they call it faith. It's absolute certainy in what can not been seen nor touched. Even with that faith, it's important to myself that I not let it cloud my vision. I fully expect that God works in ways that will, would and did surprise me.

why does it have to be a single source if it does indeed exist ?

just like a flower Needs Water,Sun,Air, Earth to live and some need bees to make it multiply -

everything works with everything and anything that is where it does not belong causes death -

Death is unnatural and Unecessary

some may argure - well who made these ? this Water,Sun,Air,Earth ? - just like Abraham asked and said that whoever made these is the God of all -

but he said that because he was looking for something to worship - You have no choice but to Submit to ALLAH and for many this ALLAH is that Arm Leg Leg Arm Head -

if them cops put you in cuffs you gotta submit either willingly or by force
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-29-2006 at 05:14 AM.