wheel re invent

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    whats the oldest language on earth?
    written or spoken?

written would probably hieroglyphics
    spoken would probably sanskrit
    Who be Whom

Prince Rai

lol i know what it is, just want to show we should adopt names and attributes by subtracting anything that has been added in latter days. by doing that we get to the common grounds whereby humanity can strive to seek harmony.

albeit, held by the doctrine of yin n yang.

aqua... im a bit high btw so when im goin n on.. i mean no harm :P

exactly

so whats the original name of God?
    Allah

lol i know what it is, just want to show we should adopt names and attributes by subtracting anything that has been added in latter days. by doing that we get to the common grounds whereby humanity can strive to seek harmony.

albeit, held by the doctrine of yin n yang.

aqua... im a bit high btw so when im goin n on.. i mean no harm :P
    lol...ok, it's all good....haha

and you got a good point there - real good
    Last edited by Aqua Luna; 04-07-2006 at 01:43 PM.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    written or spoken?

written would probably hieroglyphics
    spoken would probably sanskrit
    spoken, i maintain arabic is the oldest.
    sanskrit is related or was created after.

peace

as for written... thats also related to arabic? as in hieroglyphics?

wheel re invent

spoken, i maintain arabic is the oldest.
    sanskrit is related or was created after.

peace

as for written... thats also related to arabic? as in hieroglyphics?
    written, see the rosetta stone. the similatude to arabic was that used by the samarians the piece that bridged the hieroglyphics to greek. arabic was not in use or called arabic if it was.
    Who be Whom

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

thanks for not answering the question.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Sunny, in a different thread I recall you talking about people that came from inside the earth. What's your take on creation stories of people coming from inside the earth? What's your take the land bridge theory of native americans once being asians and migrating- vs. their own creation stories of coming from the earth?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Sunny, in a different thread I recall you talking about people that came from inside the earth. What's your take on creation stories of people coming from inside the earth?
    a creation story is just that - a story - stories are told in parables to children by their elders and they believe it, then the children teach it to their children as facts

What's your take the land bridge theory of native americans once being asians and migrating- vs. their own creation stories of coming from the earth?
    there were many different types of natives here in america - white america killed off most of the darker skinned tribes and then proceeded to paint natives as very light skinned long haired people - they did this using the television - cowboys and indians - many of the natives tribes who were here are now considered african american - there were people from china who were muslim, who mixed with muslim arabs, who were later exiled out of china - they shipped out to what is known today as west america - hawaii and the west coast -

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

a creation story is just that - a story - stories are told in parables to children by their elders and they believe it, then the children teach it to their children as facts
    Ok, but what's you take on people living inside the earth,-do you think it's possible, there is or was an underground civiliztion of humoniod beings or is it just a myth.

there were many different types of natives here in america - white america killed off most of the darker skinned tribes and then proceeded to paint natives as very light skinned long haired people - they did this using the television - cowboys and indians - many of the natives tribes who were here are now considered african american - there were people from china who were muslim, who mixed with muslim arabs, who were later exiled out of china - they shipped out to what is known today as west america - hawaii and the west coast -
    Then how would you explain the variety of different cultures, launguages, and customs that the natives practiced? If they were muslims why isn't islam way of life practiced? If they were asian/arab why didn't they speak cantonese- are some other orient dialect? And where did you get your information from?
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 04-07-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Question. Have you read the 9/11 Commision Report: Omissions and Distortions by Dr. David Ray Griffin. Do you beleive our government was responsible?

I just seen him yesterday at the Commonwealth club he was talking about 9/11 and why the evidence suggests our Government was involved.
    HERES AN ARTICLE ON HIM

When David Ray Griffin, noted theologian and professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, first heard someone say that Sept. 11 was an inside job, he scoffed.

"I can remember my exact words. ... I said, 'I don't think that even the Bush administration could perpetrate such a thing,' " said Griffin, who has since written two books, "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11" and "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions,'' which dispute the official version of events. Specifically, Griffin believes that the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks.

Griffin began to delve into 9/11 conspiracy theories after looking at a time line of the events of Sept. 11, 2001 (by Paul Thompson, who later turned it into a book) on the Internet. He found himself swayed by the catalog of inconsistencies and strange coincidences.

When asked what the most compelling facts are to make the case that the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks, Griffin names three things. The behavior of Bush at the schoolhouse in Florida ("Secret Service should have whisked him out immediately if we're under attack but he stayed over 30 minutes. ... It's pretty clear evidence that they knew they wouldn't be attacked"), the strange pyrotechnics that brought down the World Trade Center ("fire has never brought down a steel high-rise building") and the poorly planned targeting of the West Wing of the Pentagon ("all the important people are in the East Wing -- it doesn't make any sense").

Not only that, Griffin points to historical evidence that the U.S. government would be capable of such a thing. Operation Northwoods, a plan concocted by the Pentagon in the '60s as a way of taking Castro from power, included ideas about how a terrorist attack on U.S. soil could provide a pretext for military action.

But why now? Griffin names the neoconservative think tank the Project for the New American Century as a motivating force. "Once you look at it, they have lots of motivation," he says. "It's what the neocons have been salivating about."

"The goals would be to get control of the world's oil and establish a new doctrine of pre-emptive warfare. That was a difficult sell before 9/11."

While many conspiracy theories have been passed around, it's been very easy to dismiss many of the theorists as, well, crazy. But Griffin comes to his controversial conclusions with lucidity and calm. He even sees a connection between his long-standing work as a theologian and his new position as a political writer.

"In both cases, the concern is for the good of the world as a whole. Those of us who believe in God believe that trashing the world is not what God wants."

David Ray Griffin speaks on "9/11: The Myth & the Reality." 7 p.m. today, Grand Lake Theater, 3200 Grand Ave., Oakland. (510) 452-3556. He also appears at 11:30 a.m. Mon.,Commonwealth Club, 595 Market St., S.F. (415) 597-6700. www.commonwealthclub.org. $15.

Wu Vatican

Ok, but what's you take on people living inside the earth,-do you think it's possible, there is or was an underground civiliztion of humoniod beings or is it just a myth.
    where in this would these people be living?

Last edited by whitey; 04-07-2006 at 06:35 PM.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Under the water...in the ocean...DUH!!! lmao