Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man
    Quote:
    Yes, the NGE will be the same in 100 years as it is today with respect to their teaching.

How is it different?

Quote:
    its different today just like Hip Hop is different today - its spread across the globe now being misunderstood and misrepresented - if 100 people call themselves 5%ers then 100 people will believe that these 100 people are indeed 5%ers
    Like I said its not going to change with respect to the teaching.

How is it different? You still haven't shown any evidence of the nation changing. Can you show how it's changed or not?
    Respect the Teachings but not the Teacher of the teachings ?
    when i said that some dis Fard and Elijah what part of it did you miss ?

The Founder,Main Teacher (Head) respected Fard and Elijah enough to use what they laid down for his section of the NOI

some of todays NGE do not respect the authors of their very own lessons - its world wide now - there is your change, why ask me to think for you - LOOK !

Quote:
    Quote:
    You can't get into the NGE through rap.

I'm not even going to entertain this nonsense you wrote here.

Quote:
    are you saying that in 100 years this will be impossible ?

stubborn - just stubborn
    refer to my original statement.

all you need to do is memorize the lessons and find you an attribute and tell people that you are in the NGE - there are no rules or regulations or organized way to do this - so YES you can get into through rap music - from rap music to a message board you can find these lessons - there goes another change for you -

Quote:
    Quote:
    The NGE is not a religion, nor is it a "black thing"

It'll never be a religion. There is no man worship. There is no head, so your opinion is incorrect.

Quote:
    Father Allah is the Head and gets put over other Heads like Farrakhan,or York - the my sensai can beat up your sensai mentality is there.
    Wrong again.

AGAIN - Father ALLAH is the Head, the main Teacher and is like a Guide, prophet to some - they place him above all others who came with teachings to the flock - but you'll deny this to the end cause you are stubborn as hell

Quote:
    Plus i've debated a few who would say that master fard muhammad is a fraud and lier and that Elijah wasn't worth shit - but yet they use the NOI teachings
    and your point is???

my point is in your eyes - like a syringe full of "makeablindmansee" medicine but you need a stronger dose of it - the crust is too thick

Quote:
    Quote:
    The NGE does not teach about "white gods" they teach the blackman is god.

enforce what teaching?

are you in the nge?

Quote:
    are you sunny winters ?
    refer to my above statement/question
    refer to the first post in the thread and answer the question
    Last edited by 7EL7; 12-21-2006 at 07:36 PM.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

black on black anger....oh wait...black man is a white kid...lawls.

Veteran Member

Respect the Teachings but not the Teacher of the teachings ?
    when i said that some dis Fard and Elijah what part of it did you miss ?

what do they have to do with the nge? and what does other peoples lack of respect have to do with the nge?

The Founder,Main Teacher (Head) respected Fard and Elijah enough to use what they laid down for his section of the NOI
    again, you're showing your ignorance. the nge is not a section of the noi.

some of todays NGE do not respect the authors of their very own lessons - its world wide now - there is your change, why ask me to think for you - LOOK !
    like who? and how do you know when somebody is in the nge?

all you need to do is memorize the lessons and find you an attribute and tell people that you are in the NGE - there are no rules or regulations or organized way to do this - so YES you can get into through rap music - from rap music to a message board you can find these lessons - there goes another change for you -

showing your ignorance again. you're on a roll.

according to you, to be in the nge all one has to do is memorize lessons, find an attribute, and then tell people you're in the nge. you really know what you're talking about.

AGAIN - Father ALLAH is the Head, the main Teacher and is like a Guide, prophet to some - they place him above all others who came with teachings to the flock - but you'll deny this to the end cause you are stubborn as hell

wrong again. there is no head, nor is he the main teacher, nor is he placed above all others.

are you in the nge?

*golf clap.....Dood is white. whiter than eD...whiter than jasper....lawls...I bet he has a CHRISTmas tree in his moms livingroom and will celebrate the holiday

No one is whiter than me. I'm so white I use styrofoam as camouflage.

word....word....I should of never even said that.

Fools will fall for the banana in the tail-pipe trick of religious segregation/racial segregation ideal segregation.

FOOLS
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

[color=#ffff00]what do they have to do with the nge? and what does other peoples lack of respect have to do with the nge?

if you really do not know, you don't need to mention the NGE until you do

again, you're showing your ignorance. the nge is not a section of the noi.

oh shit - you really don't know

like people at the Allah school and the Parliment youngster

according to you, to be in the nge all one has to do is memorize lessons, find an attribute, and then tell people you're in the nge. you really know what you're talking about.

ok einstein - how do you enroll ?

i know you will never answer this question

but i'll still wait

wrong again. there is no head, nor is he the main teacher, nor is he placed above all others.

are you in the nge?

you need to drink some water - flush your system out so that your brains can work more fluidly - you are too arrogant and stubborn to build with and you refuse to see where you are wrong at - Father ALLAH is the Head "wevah" he's here or not - he gets the most mention and get put over the others who came and brought us Information about US -

He is the Understanding Seed -

Tell us Know it All - who is the Knowledge seed and the Wisdom seed - and why are they called such ?

Take your time and scratch whats left of your brain

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Veteran Member

Quote:

like people at the Allah school and the Parliment youngster
    oh so you mean people like me

Quote:

ok einstein - how do you enroll ?

i know you will never answer this question

but i'll still wait
    i'll give step one. step one, find a qualified teacher.

Quote:

are you in the nge?

He is the Understanding Seed -
    wrong again. you should stop. you're making a fool of yourself.

i'll give step one. step one, find a qualified teacher.

everyone does not do this but still claims 5%
    when you have 100 people doing this how can you stop them

wrong again. you should stop. you're making a fool of yourself.
    everything i mentioned about Father ALLAH being the Main Head,Leader,Teacher, Guide is absolute FACT - go on and be stubborn if you want - you telling me i'm wrong but ain't showing and proving your claims

this was a decent debate - sharpen your skills by admitting where and when you are wrong and you'll grow - until then

Buffering......... 0%

Veteran Member

Sunny, is this you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0GuArdtpws

I hope not.

Ultimate Fist

you are a very very bad agent
    you don't do your job well

Veteran Member

Huh? Nigga you gonna start acting like a bitch again? I can see you're urkle ass in you're wannabe black pride tye-dye. I'm a man- you a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Huh? Nigga you gonna start acting like a bitch again? I can see you're urkle ass in you're wannabe black pride tye-dye. I'm a man- you a bitch.
    is this your attempt to look uneducated so that we can dismiss the thought that you are indeed an agent spreading lies and slander ?

Veteran Member

Nigga I am educated but I'll spit in your face if you're going to be acting like Elijah the Eunuch.