Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: The Deep Quote Thread

Non Ignorant Math Team

the quote about the dancers being insane isnt nietzsche though.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

"Why do you like oral sex? Have you ever pissed in a woman's mouth before when she made you cum? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I did have my dick sucked once because the girl i was with wanted me to try it and see if i liked it. So i let her do it and i couldn't hold it and i pissed on her a little hahahahahahahahahahaha."-Charles Jones

this is the gr8est quote of all time

NON-IGS

"Ye may train him up, ye may make his intellect almost angelic, ye may strengthen his soul until he shall take what are riddles to us, and unravel them with his fingers in a moment; ye may make him so mighty, that he can grasp the iron secrets of the eternal hills and grind them to atoms in his fist; ye may give him an eye so keen, that he can penetrate the arcana of rocks and mountains; ye may add a soul so potent, that he may slay the giant Sphinx, that had for ages troubled the mightiest men of learning; yet, when ye have done all, his mind shall be a depraved one, and his carnal heart shall still be in opposition to God. Yea, more, ye shall bring him to the house of prayer; ye shall make him sit constantly under the clearest preaching of the word, where he shall hear the doctrines of grace in all their purity, attended by a holy unction; but if that holy unction does not rest upon him, all shall be vain; he shall still come most regularly, but, like the pious door of the chapel, that turneth in and out, he shall still be the same; having an outside superficial religion, and his carnal mind shall still be at enmity against God. Now, this is not my assertion, it is the declaration of God's word, and you must leave it if you do not believe it; but quarrel not with me, it is my Master's message; and it is true of every one of you—men, women, and children, and myself too—that if we have not been regenerated and converted, if we have not experienced a change of heart, our carnal mind is still at enmity against God."

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    "Why do you like oral sex? Have you ever pissed in a woman's mouth before when she made you cum? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I did have my dick sucked once because the girl i was with wanted me to try it and see if i liked it. So i let her do it and i couldn't hold it and i pissed on her a little hahahahahahahahahahaha."-Charles Jones

this is the gr8est quote of all time
    to quote Food For Thought....."FAGGIT" :-)

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    "Ye may train him up, ye may make his intellect almost angelic, ye may strengthen his soul until he shall take what are riddles to us, and unravel them with his fingers in a moment; ye may make him so mighty, that he can grasp the iron secrets of the eternal hills and grind them to atoms in his fist; ye may give him an eye so keen, that he can penetrate the arcana of rocks and mountains; ye may add a soul so potent, that he may slay the giant Sphinx, that had for ages troubled the mightiest men of learning; yet, when ye have done all, his mind shall be a depraved one, and his carnal heart shall still be in opposition to God. Yea, more, ye shall bring him to the house of prayer; ye shall make him sit constantly under the clearest preaching of the word, where he shall hear the doctrines of grace in all their purity, attended by a holy unction; but if that holy unction does not rest upon him, all shall be vain; he shall still come most regularly, but, like the pious door of the chapel, that turneth in and out, he shall still be the same; having an outside superficial religion, and his carnal mind shall still be at enmity against God. Now, this is not my assertion, it is the declaration of God's word, and you must leave it if you do not believe it; but quarrel not with me, it is my Master's message; and it is true of every one of you—men, women, and children, and myself too—that if we have not been regenerated and converted, if we have not experienced a change of heart, our carnal mind is still at enmity against God."
    too long to be a quote

to quote Food For Thought....."FAGGIT" :-)
    homosexuality>hetrosexuality

NON-IGS

Universal love is really the way of the sage-kings. It is what gives peace to the rulers and sustenance to the people. The gentleman would do well to understand and practise universal love; then he would be gracious as a ruler, loyal as a minister, affectionate as a father, filial as a son, courteous as an elder brother, and respectful as a younger brother. So, if the gentleman desires to be a gracious ruler, a loyal minister, an affectionate father, a filial son, a courteous elder brother, and a respectful younger brother, universal love must be practised. It is the way of the sage-kings and the great blessing of the people.----mo zi

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fatal guillotine View Post
    universal love is really the way of the sage-kings. It is what gives peace to the rulers and sustenance to the people. The gentleman would do well to understand and practise universal love; then he would be gracious as a ruler, loyal as a minister, affectionate as a father, filial as a son, courteous as an elder brother, and respectful as a younger brother. So, if the gentleman desires to be a gracious ruler, a loyal minister, an affectionate father, a filial son, a courteous elder brother, and a respectful younger brother, universal love must be practised. It is the way of the sage-kings and the great blessing of the people.----mo zi
    dope!
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

you can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather
    - Andre 3000
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

john calvin?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

when life hands you lemons, hit people in then fuckin face with them.

Winters

Energy flows where Attention goes -> me

Evil is the route of all money -> me

Trust those who seek the truth, Doubt those who say they have found it -> me

FEAR - False Emotions Appearing REAL -> me
    Last edited by soul controller; 11-13-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    john calvin?
    not sure g. came across it online..

u heard of Mary Baker Eddy?...I'd advise any christian to check her material out

particularly science and health:key to the scriptures
    some quotes form the lady:

Reject hatred without hating.
    Mary Baker Eddy

Sin brought death, and death will disappear with the disappearance of sin.
    Mary Baker Eddy

Truth is immortal; error is mortal.
    Mary Baker Eddy

"One sacrifice, however great, is insufficient to pay the debt of sin. The atonement requires constant self-immolation on the sinner’s part. That God’s wrath should be vented upon His beloved Son, is divinely unnatural. Such a theory is man-made"

"If there had never existed such a person as the Galilean Prophet, it would make no difference to me."

Belief is changeable, but spiritual understanding is changeless.
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 11-14-2012 at 10:27 AM.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Your moms changeless
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

"from a loose grip, flows a strong force" Somvorde
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

I'm Stupid, i know i'm Stupid, That's what makes me smarter than the rest of yall

Winters