Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone find it strange that death of bin laden has gone largely unnoticed

Default Does anyone find it strange that death of bin laden has gone largely unnoticed

This dude was responsible for the worlds largest terrorist attack and was the worlds most wanted man, and yet his death and the months and years after have been strangely quiet. This includes the media, the governments and the Islamist's as well.

I still find this very odd, normally something like this would be splashed all over the t.v, or used in government propaganda like with Hitler or have the islamist's up in arms, (The most back lash I saw from his death by islamist's was a small protest in Pakistan) and that was it.

Im not saying there is a conspiracy, but considering all that happened from the terrorist attacks, to the wars that where started because of bin laden and al Qaeda, things seem to be a little to quiet.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-04-2013 at 06:56 PM.

your post doesn't really make sense.

hes dead now, the media has no use for him as a target of hate. and from what information we have we can guess he was pretty much a fictional character in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    your post doesn't really make sense.

hes dead now, the media has no use for him as a target of hate. and from what information we have we can guess he was pretty much a fictional character in the first place.

Man Hitler has been dead for 68 yrs, and they still have all sorts of documentaries about world war 2 and about him on the regular. Now I am not saying that ww2 is the same as sept 11 or the war on terror but it's a close second.

also what I am trying to say is that his death (bin laden) and what should've naturally flowed from that and after that i.e..... media saturation, documentaries, government propaganda, Islamic outcry...did not happen ??? Its like it was swept under the rug and the world acted like nothing of significance had occurred, when for the last decade or so, terrorism, bin laden and al Qaeda is all we have heard about... man this dude (bin laden) was the figure head that was responsible for the worlds worst act of terrorism, two wars and the inspiration for killing (terrorism) on a global scale.

The quietness surrounding all this does not make sense in the natural order of things and in regards to how the world works in this present day and age.... I mean we hear more about beyonce and jay -z and the such, than we have about the worlds most globally recognised wanted man.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-05-2013 at 12:17 AM.

why would they want to draw attention to it?

the islamic world is fucked up and backwards in general, which makes a story like this easier for the western public to stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    why would they want to draw attention to it?

This is what was suppose to happen after bin Laden's death

The west:

what actually happened

Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-05-2013 at 02:24 AM.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"This dude was responsible for the worlds largest terrorist attack"

with all due respect prof Z...

this is evidence that whatever sect of christianity you follow ain't worth 2 shits and a toilet full of buttworms...

and the christians...the AUTHENTIC christians eye build with in real life agree with me 100 percent...

this is why eye fucks with Pastor Gino Jennings so hard....he knows the truth about of 9/11 and teaches it to his flock...

just to wrap it up....Ben Laden had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks at all...anybody who doesn't know this is a fuckin lame...it was Bush and Chaney's puppeteers and euro-Zionists who masterminded them attacks....

seriously...the fuckin lames who think Ben Laden did 9/11 are 100 times more lame than the people who believed the media in 1963 when they said Oswald killed kennedy...

the people in 1963 had an exuse....YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!

the reason they swept dead Osama under the rug so quickly is the same reason they quickly recycled the ground zero crime scene and its the same reason eye eat mah joint when pigs roll up on me....TO GET RID OF EVIDENCE!!!!!!

12 jewels
    Last edited by knowcheeze; 06-05-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: cuz

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    This dude was responsible for the worlds largest terrorist attack

who told you that he did it ?

and, lmno at the token negro in the yellow shirt in your pic

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

say word lord Nose...

also...the worlds largest terror attack was during world war 2 when the United Snakes dropped 2 atom bombs on civilians thus making them the beast from revalations without a shadow of a doubt...

Terrorism is putting small pox in blankets and giving them as a gift to Natives of this land

terrorism is rounding up black babies and going fishing for alligators with them

terrorism is sicking dogs on people for wanting to drink from a fuckin water fountain -

terrorism is maintaining this type of society

terrorism is also putting up this type of thread so that those who are against such bullshit can be exposed to those who would like to keep the bullshit alive and kickin -

Pro Zoo, who do you work for ?

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    Terrorism is putting small pox in blankets and giving them as a gift to Natives of this land

terrorism is rounding up black babies and going fishing for alligators with them

terrorism is sicking dogs on people for wanting to drink from a fuckin water fountain -

terrorism is maintaining this type of society
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(the sound of electricity)zzzzzzzzzz

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Which death are we talking about? He died around 7 different times in 11 years.

Req Em Ab

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

He was killed years before they announced his death.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post

and, lmno at the token negro in the yellow shirt in your pic
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

only zook would announce feels bad about this cock slurpk-kers demise and make a thread about not getting enough early morning boner attention for it. Fuck you.