Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Ii

i like gangsta games with guns and senseless violence, no disney characters

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

man i need to come up with like 120 bucks i got 95 with a 50 doller check but that wont do shit imma buy kingdom heart 1 on ps2 cuz itll probly be like 99 cent and then ill get that second one over spring break sometime
    As the world turns i spread like germ.

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tsssssssssssssssss

ah and piff crack mickey mouse is the shit hes a straight up gangster ahahahaha

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tsssssssssssssssss

Default mickey G

messed up the one up there

ok so i had the money to buy that game today but first i went to freakin sports authority in bellvue just to look around and what not and i saw this airsoft shotgun and i was like dam that looks nice so hey i bought it 45.99 so that was like my 50 bucks for my game so that sucks but anyway i rented that kindom hearts at blockbuster cause my friend jeff sed he beat that in like 6 days so theres my spring break.

right now im playin that and its pretty gay in the beggining its hella slow

i just beat the game yesterday... i beat all optional bosses, but have yet to complete all towns fully... 7% more for everything, but the ending and last fight of the game is too too sick... pretty crazy... and there is gonna be a KH3... sick sick ending...peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

John W. Henry

i'd never play it.. strong FF supporter, no way could i betray them japanese genius' haha! plus its for babies.

PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR THAT SORT OF THING ROUND HERE!