Thread: Willie D's If I Was White Song

-

Default Willie D's If I Was White Song

Willie D of the Geto Boys came out with this song 6 years ago. It's funny as hell but he speaks the truth about white people. Before the song comes on, there's a skit before it called A Friend. On the skit, a racist white dude calls Willie D on the phone. Here's what he said. Willie D? Willie D said yeah who this. The white dude said a friend. Willie D said naw homeboy i know all my friends. Who this? The white dude said i got a message for you. Willie D said uh huh. White dude said gangsta rap is dead. Willie D laughed. White dude said we got every negro in this country under a microscope especially the ones that are trying to educate and own their own damn businesses. Where the hell do they get off? Well anyway we're gonna continue to use our intimidation tactics and if that don't work, we're gonna do some killing LOL. Willie D said kill this dick off in your mouth LOL.

So If I Was White song goes, we are black, they are white. Our blood is red but we can never unite LOL. Then Willie D says if i was white, i wonder what it'd be like. Could i shoot a nigga, hang em by a tree and call it a night. Would i have the right to beat a black kid just because i got a badge and a gun on. These muthafuckas want us dead. Black celebrities are getting murdered and it's the feds. Politicians they on my ass for the cuss words. Why they bitchin? They got the fuckin on the television hahahahahahahahaha. Seeing is believing ho. How come you fuckin with me and not Robert Deniro, Joe Pesci, Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Sean Penn. You bitches better come again LOL. Cause i'm hip to the tricks you play. If i was white, you wouldn't have shit to say LOL.

Then he talks saying recognize the real. You wanna know why these muthafuckas mad? Cause we black and we saying what the fuck we feel LOL. See they still look at us like we slaves but if i'm a gangsta rapper, these muthafuckas i just mentioned are gangsta actors. They say they don't like the language but Hollywood been exploiting us for years and now we get some money out the deal.

Then he raps saying like i was saying you wouldn't have shit to say if i was from England standing on the corner mingling LOL. They hate to see us come together for anything. Call it a gang when 2 or more brothers hang. How come i'm loved by few and hated by many when real shit is what i always represented. You niggas be buying artists that be lying and shit. You got sugar in your blood if you ain't buying my shit LOL. Ain't that a bitch. As soon as i hit the door, muthafuckas start following me around the store LOL. Po po do you get a bonus for harrassing the black club owners but niggas gotta fight for their rights. Last ones hired and first ones fired. Man i'm sick and tired of these prejudiced bastards hahahahahahahahahaha. One million niggas in the NFL and not one black owner. What's up with Denzel and his oscar nod? Are you a tutor? You think you doing something cause you gave one to Cuba? LOL. That manuveur is played out, you funky scrub LOL. If i was white, could i join your country club? What's up with these all white jurys and a token black giving niggas 25 for smoking crack? Hahahahahahahahaha. I'd rather bust a muthafuckin cap and pray. Fuck baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet LOL.

Then he talks saying i told ya'll i ain't paranoid. When's the last time you seen a all black jury? That shit does not happen but it always happens to a black man. Black man on trial for his life and a all white jury. White jury can't possibly relate to him so they find him guilty. But if it's a white man, they gonna be a little bit more lenient cause when they look at him, they see the man next door LOL. But when they look at a black man, they automatically think slave slave slave nigga nigga nigga LOL. I'm telling you that's how these muthafuckas think.

Willie D kicked some knowledge on that song. Willie D is always spittin knowledge. He has a song called Go Back 2 School on his solo album I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier. I'm surprised he did a song about that. He also spits knowledge on You Still A Nigga song on I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier album.

why dont you just post the lyrics so we can read it ourselves

ummm sticky fingaz did this about 6 yrs ago too.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

sticky fingaz did the same with eminem on the track

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

-

Willie D's Niggas Are Dying song has some funny lyrics. He says i'm wondering why blacks keep lookin to the sky asking god for help when he only helps those who help themselves and niggas don't fit the category because when it's black on black, we pull the trigger in a hurry LOL. Please don't step on my road dawg's hi tops cause he'll put your ass in a pine box LOL. See your dealing with a system that do not care about niggas and others on welfare. I don't go to the club as much cause niggas do nothin but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL. Every night around 2am, fools runnin for cover LOL. Since bullets ain't got no name, somebody ends up slain cause niggas can't aim LOL. Can't keep blaming shit on the 40 ounces cause i go to the white clubs boo. See em drink all night and never argue LOL. I can't go to the park cause everytime a bunch of niggas get together, some shit's gon start LOL. Acting just like monkeys. Gettin laughed at by the redneck honkeys LOL. You know i'm not lying. God damnit niggas are dying.

He has another song called I Ain't Changin Shit that's funny. He says god damnit i warned you. Stupid muthafuckas LOL. Who is this bitch named C Delores Tucker? Letting that lip flop fuckin with hip hop. She'll get her old ass dropped hahahahahahahahahaha. Even Dionne Warwick on the bandwagon trying to ban rap with her big nose ugly ass LOL. Bitch claim to be a psychic but she can't see that what pays the bills is reality. Niggas tired of the bourgeouis cast. Making them laugh and kissing white folks ass LOL. That's why they love Sammy(he's talkin about Sammy Davis Jr). Seem like that's the only way a nigga gonna get a grammy. Because of this, some of ya'll gon switch but me, i ain't changin shit LOL.

All that fizzah, hizzah, whizzah bullshit, get off Snoop Dogg's dick LOL. Push up on your own and come original crip before you fuck around with a pioneer. All on another nigga's pecker. That's why your ass ain't selling no records LOL. My career in this business is continuing cause muthafuckas want what's genuine. Making that money like i'm supposed and talkin about these baldhead hoes LOL. Keep on crackin them jokes about a muthafucka hollerin bitch LOL. I ain't changin shit LOL.

how about u post the song
    (2 both of u ninjas)

lmao @ these lyrics.