Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Streets

yous a street ngga if them pigs say yous a street nigga. if they see 2 or more niggas on the street then that shit is a gang to them. Peep game.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maboya
    being mistaken for a whiteboy in jamaica and getting ya gear took makes one "street"

word ?

gotta try this

who got their gear taken ?

i think i'm high

shit if you don't know, then you don't need to know, streets don't talk to outsiders

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by stak84
    yall try to drop knowledge than talk
    about bein a street nigga, kind of
    a mixed message or am i mistaken
    that you aint lookin at him in a
    posative light?

PS piff stfu aint no "street niggas" in canadia son
    Dude, canada has the most dangerous street in northamerica, east hastings street in vancouver bc. I been there, google it
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

run, away - slave!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    why a fool?
    where do the life in the streets lead to - it's worse than the lottery. just who stacking chips against? who's house rules? it ain't no game like dice. they should count cards and learn the difference between a fork and a gambit.

Put him/her next to someone who is not then you see the difference.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

A street nigga, is a nigga that been on the streets his whole life to the point he don't know nothing better than the streets. Ever since I was 9 I used to be outside all fuckin day and not come home till like 3 A.M because my house was so fucked up I would rather be outside than be at home dealing with that shit. By the age of 13 I was out on my own in the streets with absolutely nothing. At first I was robbing bags of bread from bodegas when they got dropped off in the morning so I could eat. After a while I got so fuckin hungry I didn't give a fuck if I was going to jail so I just started robbing people. I used to wash up in the dunkin donuts bathroom so I could maintain some sort of hygiene. Than I started pitching work in on the block and that's how I became a street nigga. Every home to me is just temporary, the only place I really feel at home is in the hood on the block with the niggaz I call my family. It's sad but thats basically all ever knew and will know until I find away to get myself out of this hole my past placed me in.

I feel like I'm attempting to climb up the side of a waxed marble pit while somebody's dropping concrete bricks on me. I know what street niggaz is about because I lived with them mofuckas all my life. In my city theres more homeless, incarcerated, and drug addicted teens than there is adults in the population. I come from a place where a 15 year old will hawk you for 5 dollars to go get himself something to eat, or where if you say the wrong shit to the wrong dude involved with the wrong people you'll have about 4 niggaz hacking at you with machetes. You know your city's bad when you're outside at 3 A.M and there's still motherfuckers on the block acting rowdy.

I'm not condoning this type of shit, I'm just giving yall an example of how people get stuck into this mentality. It's not like people wake up and go, "I wanna be a street nigga" and they start actin hood, shit is real out here, niggaz get fuckin killed.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

run, away - slave!

the streets ain't no joke and that's what peps ain't seeing. the chips cred props and daps you get from the streets don't compare or mean doo-doo to the people getting it from the 'man' yeah the gov't. the streets can look like an easy way to fast loot the life but to keep that and stay up it takes your life or you take others. reason they call the streets the concrete jungle - it'll have you acting like a savage with no regard for self or others. you get to or start living by codes and deals that have you out like a fishing reel trying pull self back in the boat.

the streets eat more 'niggas' than they eat from the streets. streets spit you out into homeless pen/jail dead or with a screwed past you wash your face and still feel assed like ash.

satreets don't make 'niggas'. 'niggas' is something contrived and conceived by the establishment to further the system and play to the man. think i'm kidding then tell me how did this 'street' and 'nigga' come into existence?

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by galt john galt
    the streets ain't no joke and that's what peps ain't seeing. the chips cred props and daps you get from the streets don't compare or mean doo-doo to the people getting it from the 'man' yeah the gov't. the streets can look like an easy way to fast loot the life but to keep that and stay up it takes your life or you take others. reason they call the streets the concrete jungle - it'll have you acting like a savage with no regard for self or others. you get to or start living by codes and deals that have you out like a fishing reel trying pull self back in the boat.

the streets eat more 'niggas' than they eat from the streets. streets spit you out into homeless pen/jail dead or with a screwed past you wash your face and still feel assed like ash.

satreets don't make 'niggas'. 'niggas' is something contrived and conceived by the establishment to further the system and play to the man. think i'm kidding then tell me how did this 'street' and 'nigga' come into existence?
    Amen mang, I love it when dudes talk about hoods and shit and half of them never witnessed a hood with their own eyes. Aint no glamour and glitz, niggaz out here don't rock enyce and flashy clothes, I used to rock the same pair of jeans and a faded black tee every fuckin day. In the summer time basketball shorts and a wife beater and some scuffed hand me down airforces with no shoe laces because they cut them off when they sent me to prison. You turn into a savage to the point where you don't even know who the fuck you are anymore, its crazy mang.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

do you have to carry a gun and/or sell jums to be street ?

labels are fuckin strange

people try to 'be street' the way some people 'be doctors'

hitting the bottom of the barrel is something that happens to people
    its not something you work toward

people dont wanna be street
    they wanna be celebrities

unless 'street' means 'popular'
    all the points have been made

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Poverty... The lack of opportunities, set the stage for inner city kids. The community Surroundings and the disconnection between child and parents. The lack of parenting skills. The constant bombardment of materialistic needs engrained into society.

run, away - slave!

the names given and those that used to refer to people who live 'streets' are not of a positive connotation. is this what society wants or the projection of those in the 'streets?

wheel re invent

streets is a term for a style of living in which you peruse the sidewalks looking for something to get into. might be looking for trouble though usually consider themselves trouble. follow the rules of what's termed ghetto. are prone to act/play hard when dealing with the larger society - an escapism from troubles in life? they gravitate to role models that are bigger than life/wildest dreams. the view on life is bleak dreary and dark. what bright spots do streets accord? stre lamps butt ends from smokes tail lights etc.

anybody who thinks the street life is all good should put their kids into or not hype what they know ain't right

streets don't make niggas. niggas are a political commodity like terrorist are now. they are poltical fodder for exploitation to get money and votes for either nipping the problem or cutting when full grown. the dems say nip them when young they provide programs to intergrate them back into well adjustedness perse. the reps build a jail and let that train run its course. so put in a new engineer or let it run away? for each successive generation that hits the streets is worse for wear then their parents. <- go figure
    Who be Whom

run, away - slave!

masta ace - take a walk