Thread: Chino XL "Poison Pen"

Default Chino XL "Poison Pen"

finally got this album. i was expecting the production to be shit cuz of all the over hype, but the production is actually on point. chino kills each track. my only gripe with the album is that it's such shit quality. the jewel case is garbage, and the insert booklet is 2 pages and there's spelling errors all over it. and what the hell's up with the tracklisting. there's supposed to be bonus cuts or somethin, but from what i understand the tracklisting is:

1. Intro
    2. Poison Pen
    3. Even If It Kills Me
    4. Messiah
    5. Wordsmith Intro
    6. Wordsmith
    7. Beastin'
    8. Skin
    9. Don't Fail Me Now
    10. Our Time
    11. B-Boy Intro
    12. B-Boy/Gangsta
    13. Talk To You
    14. What You Lookin' At
    15. Can't Change Me Intro
    16. Can't Change Me
    17. All I Wanna Do... (Bout Nuthin') / Nunca (bonus track)

cd insert says there's two bonus tracks, but i was only able to find one. if anyone could help out.

also leave your thoughts about the album if you picked it up. shit you liked, shit you didn't like.
    ]browndogg*]

i think i'm high

chino XL is a lyrical monster, but at times i feel his production really really really lacks

Realness

Straight Outta PHX

The beats are pretty nice, like some orchestral style shit. This album is the shit, better then I expected.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

is this album in stores???
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Straight Outta PHX

It's supposed to be, but I haven't found it anywhere, I had to get it online.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.