PeacecaeP to all the members here.

This idea originally came to mind when Iniquity posted a News article from the Bay Area. I thought hey that would be interesting if members can post articles they believe is relevent to Society in these days in time. Whether it be crime, weather, politics and/or funny stories. I'm curious of how people live and where everyone on this site resides and the social impacts of poverty. So please use this thread as a way to inform us (your community) here on Wutangcorp.com

I was Born and Raised in the inner Mission District of San Francisco, Ca.

So I will start with this article.

(03-31) 10:25 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- Police have arrested a 19-year-old San Francisco man in connection with the death of man who was struck and killed by a car following an altercation at a Mission District gas station Thursday afternoon.

San Francisco police Sgt. Neville Gittens said Carlos A. Alaguna turned himself in to police early this morning and has been booked on suspicion of felony hit-and-run and driving without a license.

Gittens said Alaguna was at the Shell station at Randall and Mission streets getting gas shortly after 4 p.m. when he was approached by three men whom he did not know, and the group began arguing.

During the altercation, two of the men began breaking out windows in Alaguna's car, which was occupied by a child in a car seat, Gittens said.

Alaguna got into his car to leave and in the process struck and killed Andrew Kelly, 25, of Brisbane. Then, he fled, abandoning his car a few blocks away at Richland and Mission streets, where police found it a couple of hours later.

"Investigations are looking into whether the driver intended to strike the decedent or if his flight in the vehicle was predicated by actions on the part of the three male suspects," Gittens said.

Shortly before he was killed, Kelly had left a memorial service for a shooting victim at the Valencia Street Serra Mortuary at Valencia and 26th streets, according to James Eagleton, an acquaintance of Kelly.

Eagleton said he was coming home from the same wake on the bus when he saw the crime scene at the gas station. He recognized Kelly, whom he knew only by the nickname "Joker."

Eagleton said he thought Kelly was getting gas but was going to return to the funeral home, where people were gathered for the wake of Rolando Valladares, 21, who was gunned down Saturday as he walked with a group of friends at Capp and 25th streets.

Staff writer Cicero A. Estrella contributed to this report. Staff writer Cicero A. Estrella contributed to this report.