Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: :::::~News from around the World~:::::

run, away - slave!

Member Of Oakland's Famed Pointer Sisters Dies

POSTED: 11:10 am PDT April 12, 2006
    UPDATED: 4:10 pm PDT April 12, 2006

LOS ANGELES -- June Pointer, the youngest of the Pointer Sisters -- known for the '70s and '80s hits "I'm So Excited," "Fire" and "Slow Hand" -- has died of cancer, her family said Wednesday. She was 52.

Pointer died Tuesday at Santa Monica University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center, the family said in a statement. She had been hospitalized since late February. The type of cancer wasn't disclosed.

She died "in the arms of her sisters, Ruth and Anita and her brothers, Aaron and Fritz, by her side," the statement said. "Although her sister, Bonnie, was unable to be present, she was with her in spirit."

The four sisters grew up singing in the choir of an Oakland church where their parents were ministers. Bonnie and June formed a singing duo and began performing in clubs around the San Francisco Bay area. Anita and Ruth later joined the group, which sang backup for artists such as Taj Mahal, Boz Scaggs and Elvin Bishop.

Their self-titled debut album was released in 1973, and the song "Yes We Can Can" became their first hit. They followed up with "That's A Plenty," which featured an eclectic mix of musical styles ranging from jazz to country and pop. They won a Grammy Award in 1974 for best country vocal performance by a group for the song "Fairytale."

Bonnie Pointer left the group in 1977 for a solo career.

The Pointer Sisters recorded several more albums, including 1984's "Break Out," which won two Grammys for "Automatic" and "Jump (for My Love)." The album's other hit song, "Neutron Dance," was prominently featured in the movie "Beverly Hills Cop."

June recorded two solo albums, and later left the trio.

Anita and Ruth still perform under the group's name. Ruth's daughter, Issa Pointer, is the trio's newest member.

Funeral arrangements were incomplete.
    Copyright 2006 by KTVU.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Joshua Ryen's court statement in the Kevin Cooper execution case

Ryen is the sole survivor of a 1983 hatchet massacre in Chino Hills in which his parents, sister and friend were killed. Ryen, then 8, survived the attack despite having his throat slashed.

The first time I met Kevin Cooper I was 8 years old and he slit my throat. He hit me with a hatchet and put a hole in my skull. He stabbed me twice, which broke my ribs and collapsed one lung. I lived only because I stuck four fingers in my neck to slow the bleeding, but I was too weak to move. I laid there 11 hours looking at my mother who was right beside me.

I know now he came through the sliding glass door and attacked my dad first. He was lying on the bed and was struck in the dark without warning with the hatchet and knife. He was hit many times because there is a lot of blood on the wall on his side of the bed.

My mother screamed and Cooper came around the bed and started hitting her. Somehow my dad was able to struggle between the bed and the closet but Cooper bludgeoned my father to death with the knife and hatchet, stabbing him 26 times and axing him 11. One of the blows severed his finger and it landed in the closet. My mother tried to get away but he caught her at the bottom of the bed and he stabbed her 25 times and axed her 7.

All of us kids were drawn to the room by mom's screams. Jessica was killed in the doorway with 5 ax blows and 46 stabs. I won't say how many times my best friend Chris was stabbed and axed, not because it isn't important, but because I don't want to hurt his family in any way, and they are here.

After Cooper killed everyone, and thought he had killed me, he went over to my sister and lifted her shirt and drew things on her stomach with the knife. Then he walked down the hallway, opened the refrigerator, and had a beer. I guess killing so many people can make a man thirsty.

I don't want to be here. I came because I owe it to my family, who can't speak for themselves. But by coming I am acknowledging and validating the existence of Kevin Cooper, who should have been blotted from the face of the earth a long time ago. By coming here it shows that he still controls me. I will be free, my life will start, the day Kevin Cooper dies. I want to be rid of him, but he won't go away.

I've been trying to get away from him since I was 8 years and I can't escape. He haunts me and follows me. For over 20 years all I've heard is Kevin Cooper this and Kevin Cooper that. Kevin Cooper says he is innocent, Kevin Cooper says he was framed, Kevin Cooper says DNA will clear him, Kevin Cooper says blood was planted, Kevin Cooper says the tennis shoes aren't his, Kevin Cooper says three guys did it, Kevin Cooper says police planted evidence, Kevin Cooper gets another stay from another court and sends everyone off on another wild goose chase.

The courts say there isn't any harm when Kevin Cooper gets another stay and another hearing. This just shows they don't care about me, because every time he gets another delay I am harmed and have to relive the murders all over again. Every time Kevin Cooper opens his mouth everyone wants to know what I think, what I have to say, how I'm feeling, and the whole nightmare floods all over me again: the barbecue, me begging to let Chris spend the night, me in my bed and him on the floor beside me, my mother's screams, Chris gone, dark house, hallway, bushy hair, everything black, mom cut to pieces saturated in blood, the nauseating smell of blood, eleven hours unable to move, light filtering in, Chris' father at the window, the horror of his face, sound of the front door splintering, my pajamas being cut off, people trying to save me, the whap whap of the helicopter blades, shouted questions, everything fading to black.

Every time Cooper claims he's innocent and sends people scurrying off on another wild goose chase I have to relive the murders all over again. It runs like a horror movie, over and over again and never stops because he never shuts up. He puts PR people on national television who say outrageous things and then the press wants to know what I think. What I think is that I would like to be rid of Kevin Cooper. I would like for him to go away. I would like to never hear from Kevin Cooper again. I would like Kevin Cooper to pay for what he did.

I dread happy times like Christmas and Thanksgiving. If I go to a friend's house on holidays I look at all the mothers and fathers and children and grandchildren and get sad because I have no one. Kevin Cooper took them from me.

I get terrified when I go into any place dark, like a house before the lights are on. I hear screams and see flashbacks and shadows. Even with lights on I see terrible things. After I was stabbed and axed I was too weak to move and stared at my mother all night. I smelled this overpowering smell of fresh blood and knew everyone had been slaughtered.

Every day when I comb my hair I feel the hole where he buried the hatchet in my head, and when I look in the mirror I see the scar where he cut my throat from ear to ear and I put four fingers in it to stop the bleeding which, they say, saved my life. Every year I lose hearing in my left ear where he buried the knife.

Helicopters give me flashbacks of life flight and my Incredible Hulks being cut off by paramedics. Bushy hair reminds me of the killer. Silence reminds me of the quiet before the screams. Cooper is everywhere. There is no escape from him.

I feel very guilty and responsible to the Hughes family because I begged them to let Chris spend the night. If I hadn't done that he wouldn't have died. I apologize to them and especially to Mr. Hughes for having to find us and see his son cut and stabbed to death.

I thank the judge who gave my grandma custody of me because she took good care of me and loves me very much.

I'm grateful to the ocean for giving me peace because when I go there I know my mother and father and sister's ashes are sprinkled there.

Kevin Cooper has movie stars and Jesse Jackson holding rallies for him, people carrying signs, lighting candles, saying prayers. To them and you I say:

I was 8 when he slit my throat,
    It was dark and I couldn't see.
    Through the night and day I laid there,
    trying to get up and flee.
    He killed my mother, father, sister, friend,
    And started stalking me.
    I try to run and flee from him but cannot get away,
    While he demands petitions and claims, some fresh absurdity.
    Justice has no ear for me nor cares about my plight,
    while crowds pray for the killer and light candles in the night.
    To those who long for justice and love truth which sets men free, When you pray your prayers tonight, please remember me.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

wow this world is full of assholes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    wow this world is full of assholes!!!
    ha ha!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

peace

some news i been checking the last week or so..

U.S. blocks UN draft pressing Israel to end attacks -

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...archived=False

Reinforcing The Official Lie - http://prisonplanet.com/articles/apr...fficiallie.htm

US government wants PayPal records - http://www.rte.ie/business/2006/0413/ebay.html

Ancient Aryan civilization achieved incredible technological progress 40 centuries ago - http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...14_Arkaim.html

Mass Graves Of Children Found Near Montreal; Another Duplessis Orphan Tells Of Being Tortured As A Child In CIA Experimentation Programs Using Nazi Doctors - http://www.arcticbeacon.com/13-Apr-2006.html

mostly what i been concentrating on the last 2 weeks or so is this
    ALIGNMENTS THROUGH ROYAL RESIDENCES AND OTHER SACRED SITES

if u live in england.. use the above site.. u will find many weird and wonderful things especially if u walk along these places. (and dont get caught!!!)

peace

Last edited by soul controller; 04-14-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Aryan Brotherhood Tried for 40 Years of Prison Mayhem

March 15, 2006 — Murder, conspiracy to commit murder, narcotics trafficking, extortion, gambling, robbery, intimidation and assault. According to federal prosecutors, these are the crimes the Aryan Brotherhood carried out behind bars for over 40 years.

The group's homicidal and corrupting tentacles, which first sprouted in 1964 in California's San Quentin prison, now reach across the country and throughout the federal prison system, alleges a newly unveiled 140-count federal indictment.

In one of the largest capital punishment cases ever, the document alleges 32 murders and almost as many attempted murders. As many as 16 defendants could face the death penalty; some of them are already serving multiple life sentences. The first of several trials involves four of the alleged leaders and could last until the end of the year.

Race War Not Profitable

The Aryan Brotherhood reportedly hatched from a collective of white inmates known as The Bluebird Gang. In the racially charged world behind bars, they watched as black and Hispanic inmates organized and gained influence in the California prison system, so they changed their name.

And these days, they've even changed their stripes — the Aryan Brotherhood now counts some mixed-race men among their legion.

Prosecutors say the Brotherhood's endgame is power and intimidation, and even white inmates not invited to join feel threatened. Members are required to abide by rules established by the "councils" or "commissions."

"In the beginning, their crimes were solely motivated by race. As the criminal organization has evolved, they have tended towards crimes that have little or nothing to do with race," said Melissa Carr of the Anti-Defamation League of Orange County.

There have been times, however, that the group has reverted back to its original purpose, said Carr. "Violent criminal activity exploded around the Aryan Brotherhood in the late '90s in what their leader called a 'race war'," she said. "Their mindset was to take down all black prisoners or members of black prison gangs."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1726215&page=1

These undated prison inmate photos show Aryan Brotherhood gang leaders Tyler Davis Bingham, left, and Barry "The Baron" Mills. Prosecutors hope to dismantle the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang in a series of high-profile trials that together make up what's believed to be the biggest capital murder case in U.S. history. Both Bingham and Mills face the death penalty if convicted. (Orange County Register/AP Photo)

run, away - slave!

BERKELEY
    Owner of problem house loses appeal
    Neighbors had sued because of drug dealing, violence
    Jason B. Johnson, Chronicle Staff Writer

Friday, April 14, 2006

Printable Version
    Email This Article

For more than a decade, residents of a south Berkeley neighborhood have tried to shut down a house they're convinced is a drug den so their children can play safely and they can live without random gunfire piercing the night.

They sued the owner of the house on Oregon Street in small-claims court, winning a judgment of more than $155,000 in 1992. But the ruling was appealed, and they said little has changed in the years since. The case was back in court last week, and on Wednesday the ruling was upheld.

Residents say the house at 1610 Oregon St. remains a magnet for crime, and they've launched a petition drive demanding that the city crack down on the owner.

Beyond the drug dealing, neighbors say the house is the scene of fights, screeching cars and occasional shootings.

"It's ruined our lives," said area resident Sam Herbert, a leader of the effort to shut down the house. "We also have friends who are afraid to come over here."

But Lenora Moore, the 76-year-old woman who has lived in the house for several years, says things are not as bad as her critics claim. Nevertheless, she said she will have to sell her home because a judge on Wednesday denied her appeal of the 1992 settlement.

"Some of them (complaints) are true; some of them are not. It's exaggerated," said Moore, who is black and says all of her critics are white. "I'm going to move. It's been tough on me. I've got to sell the house, and that's going to take a while."

Herbert denied Moore's claim that she is the target of discrimination.

"One of our plaintiffs is black," she said.

The first time Moore's critics were in court, a judge ordered her to pay 31 neighbors a total of $155,248 for allowing "a drug-related nuisance" at her home. "Keep Out" and "No Trespassing" signs are posted on the front door.

Moore's grandson, Mark A. Perry, 23, was killed in a drug-related shooting a half-block from her house in April 1992.

Herbert and other residents said the activity continues even though police have raided the house several times in the years since the judgment was ordered, and they wonder if the city's liberal-minded leaders have failed to aggressively go after illicit drug dealing.

Mayor Tom Bates said the city has worked hard to crack down on problem residences and businesses in recent years using a team of code-enforcement officials.

"We obviously take the quality-of-life concerns of residents seriously. We've been working on that issue," he said.

"Over the last couple of years, they've been able to address over 70 problem properties. We've closed down three liquor stores and put restrictions on others (from selling hard liquor)."

Police spokesman Ed Galvan said calls to the neighborhood have dropped dramatically since the case returned to court. Over the years, police have conducted raids and put four restraining orders in place barring certain individuals from coming to the residence.

"Historically, that house has been very problematic for the city of Berkeley. It's always been known as a drug house," he said, expressing sympathy for Moore.

"They needed to get restraining orders from some of their own family members from coming back. They are the problem -- the kids," he said. "That is her family, and it's hard for her to not allow them in there. Nobody wants to think of their kids as bad kids."

Bates said one of the most effective things a neighborhood can do is take the problem property owner to small-claims court, precisely what residents of the south Berkeley neighborhood have done.

Bates said it's not true that the city's open-minded politics gives a free ride to drug dealers.

"We're a tolerant city. But we're not tolerant of alcohol abuse. Were not tolerant of drug abuse," said Bates. "Sure we have problems, and we have problem properties all over the city. But we are addressing them."

E-mail Jason B. Johnson at [email protected].

run, away - slave!

BART faces $4.7 million budget gap for next year
    Board has until June 8 to fix deficit that is smaller than the $50 million and $60 million annual gaps of the past five years
    By Kiley Russell
    CONTRA COSTA TIMES
    High energy and medical costs are forcing BART to grapple with an estimated $4.7 million shortfall in next year's budget.

The $557.3 million preliminary spending plan for fiscal year 2006-2007 was presented to the BART board Thursday. By June 8, when the final plan is due, the board will have to find a way to eliminate the deficit despite escalating costs and "extremely erratic" sales tax growth, said BART General Manager Thomas Margro.

Still, the budget gap is considerably smaller than the $50 million and $60 million annual shortfalls the transit agency has had during the past five years.

"It feels like we have a breather after five straight years of monstrous deficits," said BART spokesman Linton Johnson.

The transit agency expects a $52.2 million revenue increase. The added income is mostly attributable to ridership growth and the Jan. 1 fare increase that brought in almost $22 million over the previous year's ticket sales, Johnson said.

The system also expects nearly $11 million from federal and state transportation and maintenance grants.

At the same time, the preliminary budget shows BART spending $56.9 million more than this year, based largely on estimated power and labor cost increases.

The agency expects to spend more than $325 million on its workforce next year. The nearly $11 million increase is largely attributable to a 12 percent increase in medical costs.

It also expects to spend $40 million for power, almost $18 million more than this year. For the past decade, BART spent about $22 million a year for electricity, but that contract ends June 30 and the agency expects to enter a less advantageous market.

One major wrinkle remains before BART knows its exact deficit. The agency is in a dispute with the San Mateo County transit agency, which claims it no longer owes BART an $11 million annual payment for operating the San Francisco Airport extension.

It is unclear whether negotiators can reach an agreement before the BART budget is due.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kiley Russell covers growth and development. Contact him at 925-952-5027 or [email protected].

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Fucking BART is always breaking down I hate that shit no bathrooms or any garbage cans in that bitch because of so-called terrorist threats

how mercury in vaccines causes Autism in kids - http://putchildrenfirst.org/

(dont take any medicine peoples!!)

the gospal of judas - http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...otes041406.DTL

Fixed news network, adding pleasent 'spring' noises to videos from iraq - http://www.newshounds.us/2006/04/14/...ittle_iraq.php

whistleblower on how AT & T spy on the world - http://www.alternet.org/blogs/themix/34733/

dna held by british police - http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/cri...icle357642.ece

New from Coke: A 'carbonated fusion' of caffeine and aspartame.
    Mmmmmm, yummy

Coca Cola Blak: Shit in a bottle
    Soft drink makers are always coming out with new flavors they hope will click with consumers.The Coca Cola Company has high hopes for Coke Blak, it's new "carbonated fusion beverage." The clever marketing people at Coke say Blak "fuses Coke effervescence with coffee essence."
    The French have been able to sip Coke Blak for a few months now, but it just arrived in U.S. supermarkets last week. Blak comes in distinctive 8-ounce bottles (a 4-pak will run you around $6).
    Each bottle has 45 calories, about half as much as you'll get in a 16-ounces bottle of regular coke. It also has about twice the caffeine.
    For those who care about how their beverages are sweetened, Coke Blak has high fructose corn syrup and two artificial sweeteners - aspartame and acesulfame potassium.

Source:Komo News

you gota love how that aspartame gets everywhere,, almost as bad as mono sodium glutomate..

re-wireing ov the brains electrical signals..

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index898.htm

April 16, 2006

Mysterious ‘Ritual’ Performed By United States Military Forces In Babylon Raises Concerns Of Muslim And Russian Orthodox Religious Leaders

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today on a bizarre religious ritual being preformed by elements of the United States Military, including some of their top leaders, in the closed Military Zone of the ancient city of Babylon in the Iraqi War Zone.

Seen by Russian satellite photos taken of the areas around Babylon, these reports state that the Americans have constructed a nearly one kilometer circle around their massive excavation of Babylon of a ‘Feathered Serpent’ in an apparent ritual relating to the ‘ancient objects’ they are about to unearth and have stationed giant US Military Cargo aircraft to bring to the United States, and which they have apparently been waiting to do on the specific date of April 16th.

Upon the complaints of the Iraqi Government to the Americans for the destruction of Babylon the US Military remains to this day defiant, and as we can read as reported by the UK’s Independent News Service in their article titled "US colonel offers Iraq an apology of sorts for devastation of Babylon", and which says:

"In an act of at least partial contrition, an officer in charge of the US military occupation of Babylon in 2003 and 2004 has offered to make a formal apology for the destruction his troops wrought on the ancient site. Colonel John Coleman, former chief of staff for the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq, said yesterday that if the head of the Iraqi antiquities board wanted an apology, "if it makes him feel good, we can certainly give him one".

For more than a millennium, Babylon was one of the great cities of antiquity. It reached its greatest glory in the early 6th century BC, as the capital of Nebuchadnezzar II, builder of the celebrated Hanging Gardens."

The ‘Feathered Serpent’ aspect of this most strange ritual being performed by the Americans in their retrieval of their underground finds in the ancient vaults of Babylon lend further credence to historians who state that the actual name of America was taken from the Winged Serpent God of the Americas name in Peru, which is called Amaruca, and as we can read:

"In the most prevalent versions of American history, the origin of the name America is attributed to the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci. This popular distortion of the true origin of the native Amaruca, which translates as: Land of the Great Plumed Serpent, may be finally gaining more credibility among scholars to restore the name Amaruca to it's rightful place.

Recent discoveries in Peru may lead to more conclusive evidence concerning the relationships between North and South American indigenous peoples. As discoveries continue to unearth ancient Incan cities, writings pertaining to the mysterious origins of Amaruca are sure to be found. The Incas abandoned their towns and cities and retreated from the treasure-hunting Spanish invaders after the Conquistadors captured and executed the last Incan leader, Tupac Amaru, in 1572. Some of the cities have since been rediscovered, but many more are believed to lie hidden in the dense jungle."

Most concerning to both Muslim and Russian Religious Leaders of these mysterious events is the timing of them to coincided with the ancient Babylon Religious worship of Easter, but to which Western Christians have adopted as being the day their Lord arose from the dead, but in actuality is a celebration of the Darkest of the World’s powers, and as we can read:

"Most children and families who color or hide Easter eggs as part of their Resurrection Sunday tradition have no knowledge of the origin of these traditions. Easter egg activities have become a part of Western culture. Many would be surprised and even dismayed to learn where the traditions originated.

"The egg was a sacred symbol among the Babylonians. They believed an old fable about an egg of wondrous size which was supposed to have fallen from heaven into the Euphrates River. From this marvelous egg - according to the ancient story - the Goddess Astarte (Easter) [Semiramis], was hatched. And so the egg came to symbolize the Goddess Easter."

The idea of a mystic egg spread from Babylon to many parts of the world.[12] In Rome, the mystic egg preceded processions in honor of the Mother Goddess Roman. The egg was part of the sacred ceremonies of the Mysteries of Bacchus. The Druids used the egg as their sacred emblem. In Northern Europe, China and Japan the eggs were colored for their sacred festivals.

The egg was also a symbol of fertility; Semiramis (Easter) was the goddess of Fertility. The Easter egg is a symbol of the pagan Mother Goddess, and it even bears one of her names."

To the Darkness that has enveloped the Western peoples for their devotion to the ancient gods of darkness we have spoken of many times, but with these new events occurring in Babylon today the entire world should indeed shudder…for by all accounts, those cruel demons of our ancient days may be once again unleashed upon us all by the actions of the Americans.

For even in our most ancient of days these horrific dark masters were feared by the Angels themselves, and as war with the Persians of Iran is soon to occur, and which will undoubtedly unleash the largest war of all, it is well that we all remember the words of Daniel [10:20] about this greatest of beasts, read and understand:

"But I am going back to make war with the angel of Persia, and when I am gone, the angel of Greece will come. And there is no one on my side against these, but Michael, your angel."

© April 16, 2006 EU and US all rights reserved.

[Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, and silence, any and all opinions about the United States except those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, of which we are not one. No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors to protect their safety.]

i pitty all you who are proud to be Amuericans... i mean you can blame europe for all history's past fucked up events but

the greatest trick by the devil was creating RELIGION.. in a way many worship the devil n are happy.. then GUNS and CARS ... no other world inventions kill more every year!!!

Britain took part in mock Iran invasion

'British officers took part in a US war game aimed at preparing for a possible invasion of Iran, despite repeated claims by the foreign secretary, Jack Straw, that a military strike against Iran is inconceivable. The war game, codenamed Hotspur 2004, took place at the US base of Fort Belvoir in Virginia in July 2004.
    A Ministry of Defence spokesman played down its significance yesterday. "These paper-based exercises are designed to test officers to the limit in fictitious scenarios. We use invented countries and situations using real maps," he said.'

Yeah, sure you did.

full story =- http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0%2C...3685%2C00.html

Massive New U.S. Embassy in Iraq
    (Yes, of course, they always had every intention of leaving)

Construction underway ...
    'The fortress-like compound rising beside the Tigris River here will be the largest of its kind in the world, the size of Vatican City, with the population of a small town, its own defense force, self-contained power and water, and a precarious perch at the heart of Iraq's turbulent future. he new U.S. Embassy also seems as cloaked in secrecy as the ministate in Rome.
    "We can't talk about it. Security reasons," Roberta Rossi, a spokeswoman at the current embassy, said when asked for information about the project.'

Read more ...