View Poll Results: which music sucks more?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • inbred atlanta queers snapping their fingers and displaying oral incompetency

20 62.50%
  • i guess "hyphy" has something to do with how gay your voice is and how wack your flow is

3 9.38%
  • bob saget

9 28.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which shit eating "movement" sucks more shit?

Default Which shit eating "movement" sucks more shit?

the past few years have seen a lot of umm, variations on musical production style in urban music but i have to say as time has passed it seems like peoples ability to distinguish music from complete shit has taken an exponential decrease until it recently took a total shit dive

i gotta admit i was feelin the crunk shit, the dipset shit continues to make mediocre rappers sound good, reggaeton was tolerable, and kanye chipmunk beats arent that bad as long as kanye west aka the most annoying fucking musical personality to ever pop out a rich bitchs vagina isnt opening his mouth and ruining them by cornballing out rhymefests lyrics over the track

but what the fuck is this shit?

on one hand the dirty south dickriding has increased to a point where two seperate groups of orally inept, complete fucking retards have somehow managed to engineer the most annoying musical phenomenon since celine dion by awkwardly mumbling out verbal idiocy while snapping their fingers over beats that sound like an 10 year old made them with a 40 dollar keyboard and somehow getting these musical abominaitons to play on radio, in clubs, on bet etc

on the other hand an entire area in california seems to be completely fucking backwards as if they promote whatever crackheads they can find that sound the worst on the mic... recently one of said crackheads has become worm food and now their shitty ass movement has achieved international recognition... i wont even mention the one fat non-rapping piece of shit that some of yall even admit to listening to that had somehow managed to become a recognizable name before the other piece of shit made a stupid fucking face on a video and proceeded to kick the bucket with his cock sucking pillhead ass

which "movement" licks more goat dick?

as much as e-40 sucks on the mic my vote goes to the atlanta fags for looking like fags and managing to use fat joes name in two seperate verses in the same song in two variations on the same shitty punchline... i mean you simply cant get more lyrically inept than 4 idiots probably helping each other write their lyrics and still sounding like prime candidates to run for president of being shot in the fucking head

whichever one d4l is part of. I mean jesus fucking christ, the beat was really bad the first time around but, again!? what the fuck. Come on people, i know its catchy and nice in the club but music should be more then that. If you have any type of intelligence, dont you want to hear something in the same stratoshpere of intelligence as yourself.

and as far as the west coast, i couldnt give a shit. Im sorry, but youre still the other coast, step ya game up one day and maybe youll get equality

that would be a vote for the atlanta faggots poll option

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

god damn i love e-40 and mac dre and all that
    shit but whatever its your opinion

ps: who cares your canadian

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz
    and as far as the west coast, i couldnt give a shit. Im sorry, but youre still the other coast, step ya game up one day and maybe youll get equality
    LOL please get rid of this thread, it's already attracting idiots. Yeah some "hyphy" songs are wack but you're just hearing the ones on the radio. If you're actually in the bay or can absorb it as a whole with an open mind you'll see there's actually some really good music coming from the West.

And not everything has to be some on some insane philosophical intellectual shit, rap originally was party music just about having a good time so just cause some nigga doesn't go off on some 10 minute tangent about some random shit don't mean it's wack. OPEN UP YOUR HORIZONS A BIT and stop being so ignurant.

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

if people in your area are going to listen to rappers that cant rap, why dont yall just record your grandpa talking or a fiend yelling and then put it over an instrumental then repeat 20 times and make a mixtape out of it

itll probably sound better than mac gay

THIZZ FACE BITCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skale
    if people in your area are going to listen to rappers that cant rap, why dont yall just record your grandpa talking or a fiend yelling and then put it over an instrumental then repeat 20 times and make a mixtape out of it

itll probably sound better than mac gay

THIZZ FACE BITCH!!!
    So if a rapper sounds different than the "ideal" sound that is projected in your mind they instantly cannot rap and are wack? C'mon nigga ya logic is full of loopholes.

And on another note, I assume you like the late ODB (RIP) and you know he didn't sound like your traditional rapper, sounded like he was on crack from time to time but he's was still good in his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Deini
    LOL please get rid of this thread, it's already attracting idiots. Yeah some "hyphy" songs are wack but you're just hearing the ones on the radio. If you're actually in the bay or can absorb it as a whole with an open mind you'll see there's actually some really good music coming from the West.

And not everything has to be some on some insane philosophical intellectual shit, rap originally was party music just about having a good time so just cause some nigga doesn't go off on some 10 minute tangent about some random shit don't mean it's wack. OPEN UP YOUR HORIZONS A BIT and stop being so ignurant.
    nah dont give me that cause the wack party only stuff isnt good now or back then. You gotta be able to say SOMETHING. I dont listen to jeezy and ti shit but i atleast theyre able to say something. The other southern shit is just dumb.

And of course youre not gonna agree that the west is the least, but any non-pussy from anywhere else will tell you west coast is still number 2

sounding different doesnt make you wack

sounding different by speaking offbeat in a gay fucking voice and calling it a rap style makes you wack

aside from his first few appearances ol dirty bastard was a parody on the mic, it was the other people who made his music

Quote Originally Posted by Skale
    sounding different doesnt make you wack

sounding different by speaking offbeat in a gay fucking voice and calling it a rap style makes you wack
    what a "gay" voice is is just opinion, different shit sounds good to different people. The West Coast rappers your talking about are hardly off beat all the time, your basing all of your assumptions on a few songs.

And maestro..seriously dawg I ain't even gonna respond cause by the looks of your posts you're a complete moron that just started listening to hip-hop. lol saying party music wasn't good even back then, pretty obvious you ain't listened to any kind of classic hip-hop artist from back in the day (Run-DMC, Kurtis Blow, Big Daddy Kane, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five etc.)

i think sounding like a white geek who gets punched for his lunch money is generally considered a gay voice, especially coming from a fat black dude

lets not forget about the rapper featuring on his last single that sounds like a retarded gremlin with a cock in its mouth to the extent that you cant even make out some of his lyrics

nah esse, im talking about music where they yell disjointed phrases in purposely annoying voices, not the same type of "party" music any of the guys you mentioned made