Thread: Tupac Confidential

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Tupac Confidential

In M1's Confidential CD on the title track he says, "You ever wonder where Assata at, she right here; me her and Tupac over here drinking a beer." Or something to that effect, I don't feel like playing the song. But my point is do you think that Pac is in Cuban with Assata and the People's Army?

UHURU

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Veteran Member

Nah......I honestly think he is dead........I mean what would be his reason for faking it? He was a powerful voice in hip hop and he knew it........

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I don't know. If what M1 is saying is real, he knew his power and the capabilities of Contelpro and decided to evade his inevitable assasination. M1 said that he's a better revolutionary than rapper anyday. Maybe Tupac "feels" the same way. I think that he's dead, but I know that M1 is trying to tell us something. His CD is a must. Check out his video.

http://www.okayplayer.com/m1/

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven