Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 loose change bullshit

i kind of find this shit interesting, but in any of these theories people tend to exclude crucial occurences and facts. interesting anyway.

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by verbalkent
    loose change is the shit and snapple is full of it

sad we did that shit to ourselves.

the end
    Right on. My thoughts exactly.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq.
    i kind of find this shit interesting, but in any of these theories people tend to exclude crucial occurences and facts. interesting anyway.
    Maybe you can be specific about the crucial occurences and facts.

What makes you skeptical?

Default hiphopistan

I find it hard to believe that 2 110 stories buidling freefall and pulverize into dust + i still can't undertstand how you can make dna tests on the remains of the passenger sof a plane that vaporized after headbutting the pentagon... I am not going to speak about building 7 or about FEMA ready for operation in NY on the 10th of September, also I assume that if you speak about this subject you already know everything about northwood and gladio so i wont comment on that either.

... check the sound coming out of hiphopistan

im surprised that the twin towers actually fell, i was expecting that the tops will fall off, but both buildings crashed down like it was a controlled demolision. Like the bottom of the buildings were filled with explosives because to me the buildings didnt collapse from the pressure of the blast but there wasnt sufficient force on the steel columns to support the top of the building. Now you wouldnt design a building like that and not think about thats. There is a high possibility that they either blew up the buildings or they could have weakeaned it so that such an impact can make it fall down. And with building 7 i have no idea how that would fall down, thats jus a mystery it doesnt make sense on how that would fall down without being bombed, i do physics and i say that that building cannot fall because of the heat they are too well designed for that. All these lead me to believe that the buildings falling were definetly controlled theres no other way they could have fallen like that. there was a video of bin laden saying that even he didnt expect the whole buildings to collapse.

WTC 7 was the command center for the attacks. What better way to destroy the evidence than to......destroy the evidence.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Machete
    WTC 7 was the command center for the attacks. What better way to destroy the evidence than to......destroy the evidence.
    lol, nice dude

yeah the firedamage thing just doesnt add up for me. those planes hit the top of the bullding and the bottom half wasnt touched. at the most the buildings should have toppled over, not imploded.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    lol, nice dude

yeah the firedamage thing just doesnt add up for me. those planes hit the top of the bullding and the bottom half wasnt touched. at the most the buildings should have toppled over, not imploded.
    You are right. I seen the video of the architect who freakin designed the buildings. He had in mind the possibility of a commercial aircraft hitting the buildings. A good analogy he used was, "picture sticking a pencil into a spider web". It makes a hole, but the web doesn't completely fall down. That is how the buildings were constructed.

And of course, dude died in the attacks. Conveinent or strange coincidence?
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Crazy shit. Nice thread though, some interesting opinions. I'm a tad sceptical about the Pentagon, I must say. Chances are they hit the building with military aircraft and used the whole plane smokescreen to help cover up whatever happened in the towers. The way the towers fell, and how these allaged terrorist aircraft weren't intercepted has never quite added up for me, much like the rest of you. The theory on China makes reasonable sense from a tactical point of view, but I'd say the Chinese will roll on through regardless, they got North Korea sneakily in their back pockets giving them a whole load of secret commie weaponary, and manpower between them. Another forseeable problem will be Britain getting the hell out of the middle east by the time Bush leaves office. The one thing i'm expecting when that dude's out of the picture, is another big piece of the 9/11 puzzle to fall into our laps. There was probably a whole lot of files containing intelligence, secret projects and financial anomalies that went up in smoke with those buildings, after all. Something has to get through, besides half-baked conspiracy theories.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    Von Bülow outlined his view that one reason for the execution of 9/11 was to provide the justification for US military bases in the near and Middle East to be built in anticipation for a future confrontation with China, whom the Neo-Cons believe have grown too powerful and need to have their geopolitical wings clipped.

Alot of people who know of the U.S.'s motives behind the 9-11 incident still havn't come to this realization, they still think it's all about oil, or Muslim and so-called Third Word alleged population expolsions, when the whole shit is about keeping CHINA in check.

yoo
    i need help from people who lived in the vicinity of the towers

do you know any peoples who suffer from breathing problems after 911?
    let me know please,
    as ive read a few reports,, but i dont trust the sources.

the towers was basically condemned due to the high use of asbestos used in the buildings .it would have taken a HUGE amount of $$$'s to get rid of the asbestos and to treat the surrounding area of asbestos pollution..

blowing the fuckers up, was the easiest and most cost effect way ( not to mention wars/oil/controlling the population) get rid of the building with tout being blocked by the red tape

soo how many ppl suffer from breathing defects since 911

i wanna know!
    peace

I Had A Friend That I Havent Heard From In A While Who Lived A Few Blocks Away From When That Happened..
    Last I Heard He Wanted To Put Himself In A Mental Hospital Because He Kept Hearing Bombs In His Dreams.. I Know The Last Time I Talked To Him He Wasnt Doing All That Great.. And Now Im Worried But I Know He Told Me He Was Getting Sick As Far As The Respiratory System Goes... He Was Already Suffering From Asthma... (spelling?)
    JusticEquality™